Put a STOP to Diane Dimond Hating on Michael
January 12, 2011, 06:30:24 PM
This was put together by J4MJ so it will read like it came from a non believer.
Ignore this,and let's sort this dirty mouthed sorry excuse for a human being out together for Michael.
If coming together means one less media gremlin being allowed to write crap about him,then it should be acted upon immidiatley.Agree?

Remove Diane Dimond from all Entertainment Tonight Michael Jackson coverage -
She is Filthy Tabloid Trash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Diane Dimond cannot provide unbiased, fair coverage of anything concerning Michael Jackson
18 months after Michael Jackson’s death, millions of his fans are appalled that tabloid journalist Diane Dimond—who, along with Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon, led a witch hunt against the performer in 2005—is still riding on Jackson’s name to earn a living.
We are saddened that Entertainment Tonight has given such a divisive individual a platform as a supposed “Michael Jackson expert”. Her bias and conflict of interest in regard to any matters concerning Michael Jackson are abundantly apparent.
Diane Dimond has no business covering someone she worked all these years to destroy. Since 1993, Dimond has built her career on the back of Michael Jackson, knowing that the more incendiary, the more shocking the “news” she reports, the more people will watch—and the more famous (and more wealthy) she will become. Diane Dimond has a “broadcast now and research later” approach to reporting, preferring to offer vague references to “sources” as disclaimers for what inevitably turns out later to have been nothing more than vile speculation. She knows that viewers have a short attention span and are more likely to listen to tabloid trash than to truthful, unbiased journalism.

We are now coming together to request that Entertainment Tonight remove Diane Dimond from ALL Michael Jackson related coverage, specifically the preliminary hearing and the upcoming manslaughter trial. Her well-documented bias against Jackson and ET’s callous decision to hire her AFTER his death is a slap in the face of viewers and an insult to the memory of the performer.
We will start by tweeting the producers and on-air personalities (see contacts below) and emailing them at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please provide evidence of a RECENT incident of Diane Dimond on Entertainment Tonight.
GO ARMY GO!!

Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Put a STOP to Diane Dimond Hating on Michael
January 12, 2011, 07:31:34 PM
Thanks Sinderella! I will put something together. I stopped watching ET a long time ago so I don't have any recent examples but I am certainly someone who stopped watching because she was on their show.

At least beLIEvers and nonbeLIEvers have one or two things in common.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ER911

Re: Put a STOP to Diane Dimond Hating on Michael
January 12, 2011, 07:39:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike