RunFaYaLife

Re: Murray - savior or killer?
January 13, 2011, 02:05:11 AM
If we seek our truth we may as well close our eyes.
If we seek Michael's Truth we must take everything in account not just clues sent from anonymus, especially when we have facts and confessions from people who stood by his side in his latest public life.
God help us find the truth, Michael's truth.

At least you are looking at this thing from all angles IMO.
Heck who wants to believe that Michael is actually dead?

However, I have vacillated back and forth over this for over a year.

I remember reading where he had told Paris "I may not be here for father's day
don't be mad at me."

That one led me into a world of what did THAT mean!?!

However, my first reaction when I saw the 02 concert annoucement on TV ...
was "that is NOT Michael Jackson!"

But I think I was warned something seriously up with him...but it was an odd  personal happening that even I have trouble digesting...so who knows?
The pros and cons have consumed me....I think that is why I ended up giving in
and joining this board.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 02:10:44 AM
@ bec, I hear ya there. seems to be a lot of this lately and is it my imagination that they are all the same person? Or a few of the same people? Hmmmmmm

And @ puremind and other none believers, I just sometime wonder why those who think he is really gone have so many problems allowing those of us who think he is NOT gone, to have our little site and just do what we need to.

I for one do not really go on any tribute or memorial site for MJ and then tell them all that I am a believer, I just don;t go there.....I allow them to do thier little thing so why can we not be allowed to do our little thing?   Just my opinion :)
Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 02:14:11 AM by LovelyLurker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

January 13, 2011, 02:12:40 AM
Ok, Bec, then i am sorry, i didn't want to cause any drama. And being a forum member does not make one a knower.
I just posted my arguments and supported my opinions like everyone does on a forum.
I not even once called you dellusional, this is something you say to manipulate the members of this forum against me. And i don't understand why am i a troll? This thread was supposed to balance the possibilities and this is how a debate on a forum works in the first place.
On the other hand, it's clear to me now that you must support this hoax idea as much as possible to keep this forum alive.
And because my intention was to seek for truth not to feed people with hope after a long stressful day at work,  i will follow your advise and i will leave, it's ok.

I hope truth itself will prevail and the truth will be the one we are all hoping for.

Michael... be alive!

Goodbye.
Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 02:24:02 AM by puremind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

curls

January 13, 2011, 02:19:04 AM
Puremind, please keep talking! You absolutely should feel free to raise your doubts and questions here. If I had more time I'd respond to some of your comments on this thread - maybe later if my day goes well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 13, 2011, 02:53:50 AM
Bec and lovelylurker - don't forget this is an 'investigators' site. Where else are people to go who still have doubts or who have maybe only just begun to entertain the idea of a hoax?  The last couple of weeks have been emotional for many, have put doubts in the minds of many and firmed up the beliefs of others. IMO we need to welcome new posters who are maybe only just beginning to get their heads around the idea that MJ is alive, and support those that are having doubts. We shouldn't feel threatened by their doubts and questions if we are confident of our own opinions. I've been reminded, reading puremind's posts, of the months of very painful thought processing that I experienced over the past year. I guess most of us have been there.

Other's doubts help me firm up my own opinions and I welcome that. And we always have the option of not reading threads we are not comfortable with.

Now I really must get to work! Have a nice day. xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 02:58:43 AM
@ curls.... no worries I recieved a nice pm from puremind and stated your exact facts to him/her.

There have been many strange people on the forum lately so I am suspicious sometimes. I encouraged puremind to keep posting as people so want to see the messages so not to worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

January 13, 2011, 06:35:27 AM
Quote from: "bec"
You joined a death hoax board to say you suddenly don't believe?

Oh I'm so calling B.S. on this.

Usually people join forums after lurking for awhile because they become more interested in the subject, not less, because otherwise they're called trolls, because joining a board to repetitively post your views against the subject interest of the site, is seen as inflammatory posting, with intent to disrupt.

I don't go to the dog fancy board and say: "I don't like dogs, I don't think they don't make good pets, cats are much better and what's wrong? why can't I say what I want? If I don't agree I can't post? Freedom of speech!" They'd IP ban me in a hot second and not think twice and nor would anyone else.

But for some reason the hoax community has a problem growing a set and feeling justified in getting rid of the haters*cough*nonbelievers*cough*. I don't know why. No one likes having their negative, 'you're all delusional you poor pathetic sops' rhetoric on the board, and yet so few feel confident to say take a hike.

So Puremind, if you'll excuse me, I spend all day surrounded by non-believers such as yourself. When I come home, Ihow like to relax and chat with like minded individuals. That's why I sought out and joined a Death Hoax board, instead of a fan site. So, as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to say anything you want, I just fail to see the attraction for you to continue to put it here unless of course you like the drama it creates. This answer you may never reveal, but time will tell either way, won't it.

"I don't like dogs, I don't think they don't make good pets, cats are much better    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh Becs I so like your logic  ...   this made me laugh  :lol:   I  show dogs and can imagine the reaction this comment would cause on a dog board  :lol:

I agree with your comments to.  

Puremind you said you took a break but you have only been a member for a few days :?

I do wonder why you chose to join us though, you are of course welcome to be here to discuss the possible hoax death of Michael.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 08:57:48 AM
Quote from: "puremind"
ladymjc, thank you for your insightful post. i enjoyed reading it.
i would like to make a correction, i might have been missunderstood.
Murray didn't kill Michael on purpose , he killed him because he chose to feed him drugs to be able to be on stage and do the 50 shows instead of taking care of him. And Murray asking AEG for money is logical in this situation, yes , Murray worked for AEG instead of Michael (sarcasm a little). He didn't care about his patient, he only did what he was ordered to do, to drug Michael in whatever way just to male him able to be there on stage and produce money for the eagles. Murray pushed the limit and Michael's heart couldn't resist. Why do you think Ortega wanted to stress the fact that Murray was DISTURBED by the fact that MJ was sent home by Ortega instead of reherse? Any doctor would have thanked Ortega for not pushing his patient and taking care of his well being.
And Tarot, just like numerology, like crystal, like channeling and everything else may help but before that we have facts that happened for real which we can't dismiss no longer. Why wouldnt you believe a person who stood by his side and told the danger he was in and the way he was cheated by those evils? Why do you see Michael as God and can't accept the POSSIBILITY that he mgiht have been trapped by those monsters who would do anything for the money? It's not hard to be trapped when your heart has faith in someone very close to you and you can't say that Michael is God. Even Jesus was trapped, right? So why should we dismiss this possibility everytime saying Michael wasa genius, Michael was much smarter than that. Yes, he was , but so was Jesus.

@For All Time, I'm with you and this is why i am afraid, too. And this is something i have denied for a long time but now i 've decided to paint the veil with Michael's truth. Not mine.

I really do appreciate your objective opinions. Reading the thoughts of an opposing argument actually fuels my beliefs even more because I am confident in what I believe in and don’t waiver. Please don’t leave. I enjoy talking with you.
You did confuse me a little bit though. You said Murray DIDN”T kill him on purpose, but he CHOSE to feed him drugs to perform because he didn’t care about his patient so he could produce money for the “eagles”, but he pushed the limit and was disturbed that he was sent home even though a good doctor would have thanked Ortega for his concern.  So even in the fact that you think Michael is dead you are still contradicting yourself.  IMO any doctor would know that intoxicating an already sick man with a cocktail of meds each night is not going to enable his performance but hinder his abilities.   Especially if Murray knew that his heart couldn’t resist it, being a HEART doctor and all he should have known his patient’s condition if he was wanting him to be healthy enough to perform 50 concerts so he could make that dough right?  You must really understand the fact where I am coming from when I say that Murray must be found guilty for Michael to be able to show the world how corrupt it is. It would only make sense that the person who stands by his side (I think is co-director or producer of this documentary he is making), would be the first one to state an unhealthy Michael to give us the impression that Murray is at fault.  I never said that I see Michael as God. (That tells me you read my posts! Thank you it means a lot)  I don’t want to get into my spiritual beliefs here, but for the sake of answering your question, no Jesus was not trapped. He was beaten and abused and betrayed by people who did not want to believe what he was saying, but he did not give up. NOT ONCE in the gospels does it say that he had any doubts of who he was or what his mission was. He “died” for a purpose, he knew it was to happen and was blessed by God.  The reason I brought up the tarot is because in your post you said that a lot of your doubts were coming from this, but you didn’t believe the numerology that is “solid evidence” (read that from another person and I completely agree)  I honestly don’t think you are using any facts within the crime to prove how you think it is not a hoax. You are only providing your fears and doubts brought to you from the exact people that Michael is trying to expose. It is a perfect example of everything he was telling us.  
I can accept any possibility that is thrown in my direction, but I guarantee you I keep the faith.  My faith. I will not let these people manipulate me into thinking otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 09:45:47 AM
i wonder if that accusations from the past (think it was history tour) that michael has had this done before will enter into play here?  it is weird to me that family only seems to notice that he should have been monitered and not seem to taken abacke that he would go to that extreme in the first place. i wonder if that previous docter will be brought into the picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 16, 2011, 01:42:13 AM
Pure Mind I agree with you totally, I really do not have much to say, However when one of Murray girlfriend testified that she heard coughing and mumbling, I automatically assumed it was MJ and the Murray was pouring Propofol down MJ's mouth that why it is so much propofol found in MJ's stomach. MJ did not commit suicide.

Also kenny ortega testimony about MUrray and Randy Phillips and the rest being upset that Kenny let MJ go home early from rehearsal did it for me also. MJ clearly was murdered and I hope that people here on this board look at everything with open eyes and not closed minds.

I wished MJ did fake his death however we need to be looking at all avenues.
You are so right on board with what you posted.
I have alot thoughts also, however I do not post because I do not have time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions