Fingerprints?
January 13, 2011, 09:41:32 AM
As we know, they supposedly used Michael's driver's license to identify the corpse. It is clearly stated in the autopsy report that this was the identification method...

There's also a part on the first page that says "Fingerprints? Yes", and I was just wondering if somebody knows what that means. They probably fingerprinted the corpse. Is that it? Or does it mean fingerprints were compared to other existing fingerprints? Or does it mean that they already had fingerprints of the deceased person? I don't know, and I don't know if this has already been discussed. I couldn't find anything about it. But if they compared fingerprints, then wouldn't this have been mentioned in the report? Wouldn't it be mentioned under ID method, after all, it's a little more reliable than checking someone's driver's license...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

suspicious mind

Re: Fingerprints?
January 13, 2011, 09:53:40 AM
i would almost think that with this much at stake that every possibility would be considered by the police if they were doing their job. except when you through into it the idea that michael had so thoroughly been played off as a freak. could that have colored the investigation so that they would not look any further than the end of their noses?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: Fingerprints?
January 13, 2011, 10:21:14 AM
I just figured out, it could even mean that there were fingerprints found on the corpse. Being a homicide or even murder case, this could be important.

So, I'm really in the dark when it comes to this. I'd like to know what it means.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions