This was sent to me a few days ago
January 13, 2011, 10:23:57 AM
Here is something that was sent to me a few weeks ago.  You donot have to agree and hey, it's all good. Just passing on the info.  This is the young lady who gave the messenger to have this message posted in Dec. 2009:

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)in regards to MJ. She wanted me to pass this on and I am only going to share with you what she has mentioned.

There is a link that she included as this is apparently another person who has been feeling the same about the hoax.

Her quote:

The Lord spoke to me… The time has come to act. Michael will not come out unless he sees people believing in his innocence regarding the entire hoax- Like Barak, who would not go up to fight the enemies unless Deborah would go with him.

this is the Lord’s instruction. Judges – 6:14, 16 & 7: 14. We have to gather – people of God who believe that Michael is alive. We have to declare the truth that Michael is not the one behind the hoax in a way that will catch the attention of the people God wants it to know and Michael himself. That’s when Michael will come out.

This needs a lot of faith and patience in the Lord. God is our shield.

I have taken the first step instructed by the Lord.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gave link to a site that believes Michael is alive. I think I got one.

This was her/his response
Esther,
Could you please say more about: 1) why you are so sure Michael is alive, 2) why you are so sure Michael didn't create the hoax, 3) who is behind the hoax?, 4) the theories that he did create the hoax are not true? 5) Can you debunk the number of clues that have been touched on through this forum? If so, how?

Finally, you ask that we help him to appear. In what way(s)?

I do believe in Jesus Christ, I pray to God for insight and wisdom, I do believe that Michael is alive and well, and I do believe he will return. My thoughts are detailed throughout this forum. Could you please elaborate on your thoughts, insights, revelations?

Thank you,

S.O.L.

‘Only’ the people who believe in the Lord can do this. God’s involvement and the need of Faith in the Lord will separate the chaff from the wheat and bring in the people of God’s choice.

pray and reply me as soon as possible.

God is Great!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: RE: This was sent to me a few days ago
January 13, 2011, 10:47:17 AM
When someone has a strong faith in the good Lord, anything is possible. That's why I always said in all the post to be positive, and have FAITH in God. Some of you may not believe in God, and that is ok, but positiveness is the main key. When you portrait positiveness and especially in a big group it will be so strong that even if one does not believe in God,  God will help every single one of us.LIKE THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E. I do believe this person.

The only thing I do not understand is the Michael did not do this hoax? Does it mean he was kidnapped? Does it mean they are playing with our heads? This is the part  I do not understand. Can you please ask this person to elaborate a little more? Blessings

P.S. I JUST READ THE link, you know some how i do believe this person. As you know I had written a thread stating that I have a gift from God, being intuitive. Intuitions come to me so strongly that sometimes i supress them because it scares me. I shouldn't be scared anymore, because believe it of not on June 25 2009 when i read that Michael jackson was dead, someon talking to me and said no he is not dead, he is alive. I just brushed it off, it was so scary. Now I understand this person, she has that same voice I hear, all the time, that is God. When I have intuitions, I hear someone talking to me, it is so strange.  She is stating that Michael did not do this hoax, evil people did kill someone but not Michael, He escaped into hidding. THE BEST PART HE OR SHE SAID THAT ONE OF MJ BROTHER'S IS IN IT. I WOUNDER WHO CAN IT BE? Who is the one in need of money? I have an intuition now, . I think I know who it is do not want to accuse him but if it is him that is very low. Michael helped all his family, if it weren't for Michael his brothers wouldn't be living a luxurious life. Please read the link it is very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 11:14:40 AM
i remember sensing in the very beginning , before looking at any hoax information an ergency regarding whatever was happening with michael. that did go away after a while.
i guess what i mean to express that if this happened the way that "ester" presents it then for a time michael was most likely in  a position of being out of sorts. surely he found someone he could trust to go to if all of this is true.
what we also might need to think about is that if can be convinced that this is michaels doing then perhaps even some of the players can be lead down that path as well.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 13, 2011, 01:13:49 PM
I have thought all along that a certain brother knew far more about this than we were being led to believe.  I also think another family member knows something too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 01:22:29 PM
Quote from: "peggy99"
I have thought all along that a certain brother knew far more about this than we were being led to believe.  I also think another family member knows something too.

think of the delima for a mother to have one child have a part in something like this involving another, if she is aware of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 13, 2011, 01:43:28 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

think of the delima for a mother to have one child have a part in something like this involving another, if she is aware of it.

Must be terrible for her if she is aware.  I was actually thinking another sibling might have something to do with it too.  I'm probably just being silly but I can't get the thought out of my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 02:47:26 PM

Must be terrible for her if she is aware.  I was actually thinking another sibling might have something to do with it too.  I'm probably just being silly but I can't get the thought out of my mind.
i am having trouble determining if you means knows about it or is involved in it. and if you mean has played a part in helping put him in this position. or if one in particular is trying to help him get out of this mess, if that is in fact what is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 03:00:44 PM
I just can't help thinking that maybe one or two siblings helped put him in this position.  I'm probably wrong but my instincts are normally pretty good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 03:07:49 PM
I just can't help thinking that maybe one or two siblings helped put him in this position.  I'm probably wrong but my instincts are normally pretty good.
if it was a long term process i can see how there could have been stuff that happened to help things along. i think that some of it goes back to deiter wisener also. have always had the feeling. by the way has anyone seen the video lately where michael is giving the depsostion about giving power of attorney to wiesner and admitting to taking medications and not being fully aware of what he was doing? and i think this dude was his manager when the bashir thing happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 06:31:54 PM
I 100% believe that Michael was taken to a rehab facility in another country because of his addictions days before June 25, 2010 in a desperate attempt to save him from death by his true, very few, friends. I believe he was rehabilitated there and remains on an out-patient basis to work his program with that same group of true friends in another country. I believe he sees his children and I believe he will return to the public one day. I do not think this is the hoax he would have planned. I believe he was way in over his head and those who truly care for him recognized it and took vast measures to get him the help he needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 13, 2011, 06:47:45 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
I 100% believe that Michael was taken to a rehab facility in another country because of his addictions days before June 25, 2010 in a desperate attempt to save him from death by his true, very few, friends. I believe he was rehabilitated there and remains on an out-patient basis to work his program with that same group of true friends in another country. I believe he sees his children and I believe he will return to the public one day. I do not think this is the hoax he would have planned. I believe he was way in over his head and those who truly care for him recognized it and took vast measures to get him the help he needed.

@eviltwin, that could be a  possibility. Why hide it? Everyone knew that Michael was on prescription drugs. They have  been publicized it  for the longest time, it was no secret. If they brought him to a rehabilitated center, why say that he died? It  does not make sense. I am sure they would have said Michael was not well at all he is in a rehab center to fix his drugs issue. Example. Lindsay Lohan, she has been in the news and still is they admitted her to the Betty Ford rehab center. No hidding from public. I think it is more than meets the eye. Something even bigger. If one of his brother's was in it that is discusting. I am appaled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Supervision

January 13, 2011, 07:23:41 PM
by all4loveandbelieve » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm
eviltwin wrote:I 100% believe that Michael was taken to a rehab facility in another country because of his addictions days before June 25, 2010 in a desperate attempt to save him from death by his true, very few, friends. I believe he was rehabilitated there and remains on an out-patient basis to work his program with that same group of true friends in another country. I believe he sees his children and I believe he will return to the public one day. I do not think this is the hoax he would have planned. I believe he was way in over his head and those who truly care for him recognized it and took vast measures to get him the help he needed.
by all4loveandbelieve
@eviltwin, that could be a possibility. Why hide it? Everyone knew that Michael was on prescription drugs. They have been publicized it for the longest time, it was no secret. If they brought him to a rehabilitated center, why say that he died? It does not make sense.

Yeah I agree the theory as it stands may not make much sense, , but what if Mike was in a sort of Comma situation though.Is it possible some people made the decisions to hide him away, expecting his recovery or his decease?

And if Mike recovers fully then He may come back, but if not, no harm  done with death report right?

the family may have decided not to let the world know that he is indeed in that state perhaps. :?

Who knows really, that may not have been to cool for his “image” or business maybe too.Just a thought.

This way, they say he died, and then at the same time start hoax rumors, just in case he comes back.

I am always reminded, of a dream I had  of Mike a while back where it was clearly shown to me that there was something wrong with Mike and his brain.

So, that is one of the additional  reasons why I tend to believe Esther and her “kidnapped “ type of report, as maybe has a bit of truth in it perhaps.?
Who is to say in the end what is what really, LOL. :roll:
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 13, 2011, 07:36:46 PM
Not wanting to go off of this OP topic but this does tie into the conversation somewhat. I have been wondering if the 1999 Munich incident with the falling stage bridge/bucket was not a hit attempt in itself and maybe someone was trying to kill Michael for a long time and he had to escape for that reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 07:40:20 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Not wanting to go off of this OP topic but this does tie into the conversation somewhat. I have been wondering if the 1999 Munich incident with the falling stage bridge/bucket was not a hit attempt in itself and maybe someone was trying to kill Michael for a long time and he had to escape for that reason.

i have had the same thoughts about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 13, 2011, 07:56:01 PM
Quote from: "nefari"

i have had the same thoughts about that.

So did I, have the same thoughts, Everything what happened to Michael is for a reason. The reason was evil.. You know we can speculate until we are blue in the face, we will probably never know the reason, until Michael comes out and tell us. You know the youtube video of a person who looks like Michael, the recent one, where he was in a condo of some sort. How about if he is the real Michael asking for help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal