nefari

Re: RE: This was sent to me a few days ago
January 13, 2011, 09:13:24 PM
I think all we can do is to keep pushing along, investigating, praying that he is safe, praying for answers, staying strong together and thanking the heavens above we have each other. We will never forget what we have all gone through together.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

January 13, 2011, 10:41:06 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I think all we can do is to keep pushing along, investigating, praying that he is safe, praying for answers, staying strong together and thanking the heavens above we have each other. We will never forget what we have all gone through together.

@nefari: Amen. I am so glad to be part of this forum, I have met some wonderful people here,  all of you are wonderful people. Even if we had some quarrels, not agreeing and some bickerings. Let's not forget bashings.  :lol: Michael brought us together, what a wonderful thing he has done. Tonight I was watching the movie with Janet Jackson, Why did I get married too. I love that movie, if any of you have the chance to watch it go for it. When the movie ended, she sang, it is so amazing when you close your eyes and listen to the song, I feel Michael singing. They have such a similar voice. Just wanted to share this with you. Have all a good night. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 14, 2011, 11:14:33 AM
I was thinking about this post all night, and something came over me. If Michael was kidnapped why did he duisguise himself as DAVE DAVE  at LKL show. A person who is kidnapped cannot escape, cannot be free he will be tied down in a room, with people around him so he wouldn't escape.  This doesn't make sense. I am sure he DID NOT  got kidnapped, his brothers were not involved, this is another farce, and a lie which again  we believed in. The only thing his brothers did is probably helped him escape, that is all. Which Jermaine made a slip up..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

nefari

January 14, 2011, 02:46:50 PM
I may get booed for this but I just know Jermaine of all people loves Michael. Sure they are Brothers and Brothers have disagreements and hostility from time to time. I think Jermaine has always tried to be bossy and sort of big brotherish to Michael and Mike was having none of that. But I think if you really look with your hearts and closer with your eyes you will know Jermaine is not a baddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

January 14, 2011, 02:52:45 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I was thinking about this post all night, and something came over me. If Michael was kidnapped why did he duisguise himself as DAVE DAVE  at LKL show. A person who is kidnapped cannot escape, cannot be free he will be tied down in a room, with people around him so he wouldn't escape.  This doesn't make sense. I am sure he DID NOT  got kidnapped, his brothers were not involved, this is another farce, and a lie which again  we believed in. The only thing his brothers did is probably helped him escape, that is all. Which Jermaine made a slip up..

the op does not think michael was kidnapped . that is nothing but loves theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

January 14, 2011, 03:59:29 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

ok than this is what she said: This is indeed a hoax because the one who was murdered was not Michael Jackson. When learned of his own death made official by his own brother all Michael Jackson could do was flee away.

This fact is the reason why you see all the hoax encouraging theories all over the internet compelling people to believe that Michael is the one behind this when in truth this is a ditch Michael’s enemies dug to trap Michael forever and gain from him. They created his grave but God will bring him out.

He was forced into this hoax and was trapped mercilessly by the people he called his enemies. Sadly even one of his brothers is involved but I know ‘You’ didn’t want to harm him… but like Reuben, you watched them push Michael into this ditch.

Yes you are right she did not say kidnap, but she makes us understand that this was against Michael's will, for me it is kidnapping. They pushed Michael into a ditch. (figure of speech) In your own words what did you understand?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 14, 2011, 04:02:44 PM
Again, I find it fishy, because the day of his funeral Micheal got disguised as DAVE DAVE. so it means I have doubt about this person. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 14, 2011, 06:12:53 PM

Excellent point.  And I also agree that Jermaine, with all his jealousy issues that have been part of his and Michael's relationship for a very long time (remember- Jermaine was supposed to be the lead singer before Michael's dazzled everyone at that school performance and the family saw his potential)- that he does love him.  

Saying "Michael was forced into this" disregards the planning evidence (dates, numerology etc) we know to exist. I think he was forced into even conceiving the hoax idea,as he had figured out the conspiracy pretty early on- but he was in charge at the execution of the plan, I believe.  And if part of that plan was to recover from any effect of the enormous emotional and mental strain he has been living under for decades- I think that would be an added bonus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

suspicious mind

January 14, 2011, 07:44:53 PM

ok than this is what she said: This is indeed a hoax because the one who was murdered was not Michael Jackson. When learned of his own death made official by his own brother all Michael Jackson could do was flee away.

This fact is the reason why you see all the hoax encouraging theories all over the internet compelling people to believe that Michael is the one behind this when in truth this is a ditch Michael’s enemies dug to trap Michael forever and gain from him. They created his grave but God will bring him out.

He was forced into this hoax and was trapped mercilessly by the people he called his enemies. Sadly even one of his brothers is involved but I know ‘You’ didn’t want to harm him… but like Reuben, you watched them push Michael into this ditch.

Yes you are right she did not say kidnap, but she makes us understand that this was against Michael's will, for me it is kidnapping. They pushed Michael into a ditch. (figure of speech) In your own words what did you understand?[/quote

]well i guess it does boil down to being held hostage by the situation. i will agree that. i just thought perhaps since the actual kidnap theory had been proposed that it was somehow mingled in your thoughts. so much info, makes ones head spin .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 14, 2011, 08:19:31 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Not wanting to go off of this OP topic but this does tie into the conversation somewhat. I have been wondering if the 1999 Munich incident with the falling stage bridge/bucket was not a hit attempt in itself and maybe someone was trying to kill Michael for a long time and he had to escape for that reason.

i have had the same thoughts about that.

So did I, have the same thoughts, Everything what happened to Michael is for a reason. The reason was evil.. You know we can speculate until we are blue in the face, we will probably never know the reason, until Michael comes out and tell us.
You know the youtube video of a person who looks like Michael, the recent one, where he was in a condo of some sort. How about if he is the real Michael asking for help.
[/b]

Can the youtube video be found somewhere, a link maybe? Haven't seen it. Nothing seems to be impossible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 12:22:45 AM
esthers blog is interesting read all her entry about michael jackson and you will know alot ... :shock: it makes me more confuse now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Before you judge me try hard to love me

January 15, 2011, 12:37:01 AM
She speaks of a friend of a friend, Carmen. There was a Carmen speaking of kidnapping on a Thaiindian page, but some of her posts got deleted as some other posters said. I am not sure if she means her or someone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 09:40:38 AM
Quote from: "onemoretime"
She speaks of a friend of a friend, Carmen. There was a Carmen speaking of kidnapping on a Thaiindian page, but some of her posts got deleted as some other posters said. I am not sure if she means her or someone else.

I know exactly what you talking about. Yeah, she stated that her posts were intentionally deleted in regards to her theories. She no longer post there and hasn't been on there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 09:59:33 AM
Quote from: "peggy99"
Quote from: "peggy99"
I have thought all along that a certain brother knew far more about this than we were being led to believe.  I also think another family member knows something too.

think of the delima for a mother to have one child have a part in something like this involving another, if she is aware of it.

Must be terrible for her if she is aware.  I was actually thinking another sibling might have something to do with it too.  I'm probably just being silly but I can't get the thought out of my mind.

I heard the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 10:10:06 AM
Again, I find it fishy, because the day of his funeral Micheal got disguised as DAVE DAVE. so it means I have doubt about this person. Just my opinion.

I understand but I still wonder if there is still more to this that we yet still don't understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions