nefariTopic starter

ebay shoe auction oddity
January 13, 2011, 03:09:17 PM
Here is an auction on some shoes claiming they are Michael's and what really makes me go hmmmm about this is the size. Does anyone know 100% what size Michael wears because from what I have seen over the years, our sweetie has some BIG feet and this size just does not seem right to me. These are not much larger than my own feet. Come on I know we have all discussed/thought about Michael's shoe size over the years and have we ever seen one day Michael has a small foot and then suddenly his feet look huge. Something is just weird about this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Tarja

Re: ebay shoe auction oddity
January 13, 2011, 03:24:51 PM
I don't know for sure his shoe size, but my eye is well trained in measurements and I always said he has  42-43. Don't know if  this person is really selling his shoes- isn't it absurd? How did he get them? Anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

nefariTopic starter

January 13, 2011, 03:44:41 PM
Well he explains how Mike gave them to him and some other items as well, to people this guy knew but still I would have figured Michael wore at least a 10 1/2 to 12.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

January 13, 2011, 05:55:20 PM
If you look at the picture I posted yesterday, I think he wears size 11, He does have big feet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

nefariTopic starter

January 13, 2011, 06:38:24 PM
That's exactly what I thought about a size 11 or bigger and yet these in the auction say just a little more than a 9. Either this auction person is fibbing or Michael had these shoes back stage that were the wrong size, or we have 2 different Michael's in the mix.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

January 13, 2011, 06:45:11 PM
those boots were supposed to be 9's . they look bigger than that but still maybe a size too small they look more like 11. amazing how pics can give you this misleading visual sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

January 13, 2011, 06:52:12 PM
My husband is 5'8" and wears size 9 shoes. My son is 5'10" and wears size 11. We're from Canada (sizing), and their feet seem ordinary to me. Michael always seemed to me to have a little extra bigger feet, so 9 1/2 seems a bit tight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 08:08:25 PM
I have a pic of mj's foot prints that I took at Hollywood Studios in Florida. Umm I could email the pic to someone if they want to post it. Its strange because his foot prints are a tiny bit longer than my own feet and I wear an 8 in womens?? Also it has his hand prints and the same thing they are not much bigger then mine..and I don't have big hands. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

nefariTopic starter

January 13, 2011, 09:04:39 PM
becca I don't doubt one bit what you have the photos of and have seen regarding his footprints etc..but this info. does not add up to what we have all seen in childhood photos etc... of barefoot Michael. And I don't think it's just us second guessing from photos. True you cannot always tell size from a photo but sometimes you can get a good idea if you compare an object's size with surrounding objects etc...and in Dancing the Dream there is a photo of Michael sitting on the floor in his dance studio/room and those are some huge feet lol. The photo looks to be from between Thriller/Bad era. Wow I'm puzzled. We have dissected his hands but maybe we need to look at his feet lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 15, 2011, 01:16:49 AM
The prints I stood in were from the early 90s? Not big at all?? Im so puzzled :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 15, 2011, 12:02:57 PM
I'm not a shoe salesperson, so this isn't a professional opinion (it is rather, a shop-a-holic's confession), but I know when I've ordered Italian shoes, I've found size to be irrelevant, and I've had to rely on my foot's actual measurement in cm. Some designers' shoes run larger in size than others, whereas some run smaller.

That said, the steel boots on display at the Autry look to be around a 9.5/10 as do his other famous shoes.

I believe Travis P. has stated he wore a 10 (If memory serves me well...on an Access Hollywood interview??)

Depending on the designer, and short of looking in his closet, who really knows?? I'm gonna confidently go with a size 10. He's a normal sized man, and 10 is the most common size sold in men's shoes.  

In either case; whether a 9.5 or an 11, no one can ever fill his shoes...    :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

January 15, 2011, 02:57:41 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
The prints I stood in were from the early 90s? Not big at all?? Im so puzzled :?

I agree totally.  I was at Hollywood Studios this morning and when I put my foot next to Michaels footprints they weren't much bigger than mine and I am a size 8.  Also his fingers looked short.  It is a little confusing.

The cement was signed 1990, not that it should make a difference because feet don't grow after adulthood.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 07:31:11 PM
hi
 i saw these on e-bay too i havent been there in a long time  but i did this time and saw these shoes.
they say they were the shoes he wore for dancing and he could stand on his toes with them
hugs
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 01, 2011, 11:28:19 PM
I agree totally. I was at Hollywood Studios this morning and when I put my foot next to Michaels footprints they weren't much bigger than mine and I am a size 8. Also his fingers looked short. It is a little confusing.

The shoe size sounds about right.
Hmmmmm....about the fingers. I wonder when those were made.
He obviously has long skinny feet and hands...or at least they photograph that way.
It may be because he was a slim person naturally then decided to get slimmer [dancer's body]...which makes his extremities look bigger?
Also, your feet or hands or ears even nose keep growing with age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2011, 08:53:21 PM
Got some money to spare....found this on ebay...always looking for Michael stuff...
You can buy it now for $20,000.00 :)  Oh wrap me in it ....

Here's another..much cheaper...this one should have sad and happy tears on it...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions