Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "encino_girl"
The condom catheter is mentioned in the AR. Presumably, the physicians at UCLA Med put that on him.

A condom catheter is mentioned in the AR but it is not presumed to have been put on by the UCLA physicians at all. It is presumed to have been put in place by Murray.

Presumptions. Presumptions. It's never been established either way.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

I simply wish that Michael Jackson could have had another life away from the cameras and the crowds.  I wish he had had a warm loving family who cared about him and not just his money.  I wish he had had real friends who would go through hell and high water to right the wrongs seen being done or attempted to be done to him.  I wish he had had a social life with friends to get his mind off of the business side of him 24-7. And I wish he had had caring staff who regardless of Michael’s eccentricities would have demanded that they be allowed to do their jobs, like watching out for him and being wary of anybody trying to do him harm.  I wish, I wish, I wish.  I am torn between the two theories, but last week was no ball game for me.  It broke my heart, even if it had to be done.  Hearing some of the stuff just made me sad and broke my spirit.  I don’t know what to believe anymore.  I simply don’t.  

One thing that bothers me is what you all have just described about how he was found.  It is hard for me to imagine Michael coming to rehearsals and doing his thing and then going home to become totally helpless & dependent on drugs and Conrad Murray.  That’s Jekyll and Hyde behavior.  I can’t even comprehend that.  Michael is very proud and particular about his appearance. I just don’t see him running home, up the stairs to bed, stripping naked and allowing anyone to render him unconscious with his children and other people in the house.  That just doesn’t feel right to me.  He looked good at that last practice. He was in good spirits.  It’s hard to believe that between then and the time of his supposed death he just gave over all of his power to Conrad Murray.  I cannot believe that.  If anything happened in that room that caused Michael not to be here, it was forced and that bloody shirt where ever it is is important in that.  Something just ain’t right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I simply wish that Michael Jackson could have had another life away from the cameras and the crowds.  I wish he had had a warm loving family who cared about him and not just his money.  I wish he had had real friends who would go through hell and high water to right the wrongs seen being done or attempted to be done to him.  I wish he had had a social life with friends to get his mind off of the business side of him 24-7. And I wish he had had caring staff who regardless of Michael’s eccentricities would have demanded that they be allowed to do their jobs, like watching out for him and being wary of anybody trying to do him harm.  I wish, I wish, I wish.  I am torn between the two theories, but last week was no ball game for me.  It broke my heart, even if it had to be done.  Hearing some of the stuff just made me sad and broke my spirit.  I don’t know what to believe anymore.  I simply don’t.

This times a million.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions