curls

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

On another note, I've always wondered why he was ID'd by his license anyway since there were so many family members at the hospital.  Why couldn't one of them ID him?  Unless none of them wanted to outright lie.

Absolutely! He was ID'd by his (miraculously appeared and possibly old) driving licence, when he didn't even look like MJ (according to EMTs) and his family were there????  Maybe they didn't recognise him either!!!  Hmm, now what could be the reason for that?!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seriously. I wonder where is Michael's current driver's license.That one should not be valid any more.
 Did he take it with him, just in case?   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I don't believe for 1 second that he has been identified by his driver's license.

No way.

Imagine the whole situation on June 25th: Who brought the license to the hospital? LaToya? Who? And why would she know where to find this licencse? I do not think they were so close that someone from the family knew where to find it. And I don't think either that Mike had the license with him in this pyjama  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why, as Murray rode in the ambulance, (didn't the bodyguard too?  how'd two medics and Michael and Murray fit in there, Murray is BIG)why didn't Murray say in there, it's Michael?  Tell me, at the hospital in admitting in Emergency he didn't say it is Michael Jackson?  He just stood there with his patient that he's not letting them stop resuscitation on, and say NOTHING?  When they said patients name, he said WHAT?
And, that license was over 20 years old, he moved from country to country, state to state, city to city, tell me he managed to hang onto a drivers license for 20 years??  And who took it there with them??  Michael couldn't as he was being resuscitated.  So, was it laying there on the nightstand in case??  And in the confusion, with his ONE free hand, he grabbed the drivers license and continued cpr???  
NOT!  
Sometimes it's simply funny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The only logic I find is the following:

-A cadaver arrives to the morge,
-the forensic doctor takes finger prints of the cadaver to identify it
-once the finger prints are taken, they try to find a match with the archives registered in the police,
-an example of that archive would be the ID or Drivers license of the now cadaver

After that, family members or relatives are called to identify the cadaver by viewing it

Who identified MJ? LaToya?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
I don't believe for 1 second that he has been identified by his driver's license.

No way.

Imagine the whole situation on June 25th: Who brought the license to the hospital? LaToya? Who? And why would she know where to find this licencse? I do not think they were so close that someone from the family knew where to find it. And I don't think either that Mike had the license with him in this pyjama  ;)

Not to forget, that he was perfectly shaved.
Somebody thought about details.  ;)

You know in France you may prove your existance by your gas or electricity bill.
Same approach. I always thought it was more than funny that some bill or bought license would prove better that one is a human being living somewhere than a passport or regular ID card issued by an authority.
I wonder how one gets an emergency treatment in a hospital in Caliland without a driver's license. Could it be they would not provide first aid due to missing cash or insurance or driver's license and rather let a person die? Just asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I live in California and the driver's license does expire after 4 years and you have to be sent a new one but you have  the option of using the same picture up until a certain point. I'm not sure when that point is but I'm 22 and my license doesn't expire until 2015 when I will be 26. So up until that time my license will have a picture on it that was taken when I was 15 (from my learner's permit). I'm not sure if I will be able to use the same picture or not when it is updated but it is possible to have a picture that is at least 11 years old.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
I live in California and the driver's license does expire after 4 years and you have to be sent a new one but you have  the option of using the same picture up until a certain point. I'm not sure when that point is but I'm 22 and my license doesn't expire until 2015 when I will be 26. So up until that time my license will have a picture on it that was taken when I was 15 (from my learner's permit). I'm not sure if I will be able to use the same picture or not when it is updated but it is possible to have a picture that is at least 11 years old.

Stranger - thank you for sharing your information about your drivers license. I live in Arizona and my drivers license is good for 23 years. I'm not sure at what point I need to change my picture or have my eyes tested but my picture is now almost 10 years old on that license.

I wonder how one gets an emergency treatment in a hospital in Caliland without a driver's license. Could it be they would not provide first aid due to missing cash or insurance or driver's license and rather let a person die? Just asking.

Grace - I believe our Federal Laws state that Emergency Rooms cannot turn down someone in need of assistance regardless of their ability to pay.

Interesting thoughts...highly unlikely that Michael would not be instantly recognized. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal