Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Why would Murray disguise himself as the hatman?

I don't know - I still haven't answered for positive the "why are we in this hoax" question in my mind. Stranger things have happened. Both of these men are of similar build and have some features that are similar. Yes, I know, one is of a different race, but that could be cosmetic. I have learned after these past 18 months not to say "that would never happen". It's just an observation.

I understand what you are trying to say. What purpose would Murray have to disguise himself as the hat man? It is not that he is an escaped convict and he needs to disguise himself so no one would recognise him. Now if you tell me it can be Michael that is more plausible than you telling me Murray. I tell you the truth the more time passes by the more confused I am, but I will never give up hope, I have faith that God will help Michael and we shall find out the truth. Blessings

I agree with you - I will never give up hope either :)

Yes, just as many of us believe Dave Dave on LKL is Michael, it's possible that hatman and/or Murray is Michael as well. Dave Dave on LKL also has broad shoulders and it's hard to judge the height because he is sitting. I just don't know if MJ is all of these men - but I guess maybe they could be since none of them have been shown together.

My thought is that possibly Murray isn't really Murray. He's hatman who is dressing up as Murray. Maybe for protection? IDK. The only time anyone seems to see Dr Murray is when NPG or TMZ photographs him. No fans have witnessed seeing him about, I don't believe. It's just a thought that will probably turn out to be nothing.

Michael seems to really like illusions. The illusion is that what we think we see isn't really the way it is. Black men, white men, women, men, they are all being played by the same people.  The lesson could be that sometimes there is more to the story than meets the eye. IDK - just a thought.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Why would Murray disguise himself as the hatman?

I don't know - I still haven't answered for positive the "why are we in this hoax" question in my mind. Stranger things have happened. Both of these men are of similar build and have some features that are similar. Yes, I know, one is of a different race, but that could be cosmetic. I have learned after these past 18 months not to say "that would never happen". It's just an observation.

I understand what you are trying to say. What purpose would Murray have to disguise himself as the hat man? It is not that he is an escaped convict and he needs to disguise himself so no one would recognise him. Now if you tell me it can be Michael that is more plausible than you telling me Murray. I tell you the truth the more time passes by the more confused I am, but I will never give up hope, I have faith that God will help Michael and we shall find out the truth. Blessings

I agree with you - I will never give up hope either :)

Yes, just as many of us believe Dave Dave on LKL is Michael, it's possible that hatman and/or Murray is Michael as well. Dave Dave on LKL also has broad shoulders and it's hard to judge the height because he is sitting. I just don't know if MJ is all of these men - but I guess maybe they could be since none of them have been shown together.

My thought is that possibly Murray isn't really Murray. He's hatman who is dressing up as Murray. Maybe for protection? IDK. The only time anyone seems to see Dr Murray is when NPG or TMZ photographs him. No fans have witnessed seeing him about, I don't believe. It's just a thought that will probably turn out to be nothing.

Michael seems to really like illusions. The illusion is that what we think we see isn't really the way it is. Black men, white men, women, men, they are all being played by the same people.  The lesson could be that sometimes there is more to the story than meets the eye. IDK - just a thought.

Blessings.

You know you make sense. even if we do not see them together maybe they do not know eachother. I know if I lived in LA and I met Conrad Murray, I would approach him and talk to him to see what posessed him to give MJ propofol, and maybe i could teach him CPR. :lol: The Ironic thing is that he goes to the gym, and no one approaches him. Why? I am not saying fans have to beat him up  but talk to him or try to talk to him. Everywhere you see Murray's picture it seems he is posing for a picture. He is aware of it, just like a photo shoot. You can see his expression no worries in the world. Just study his face, his emotion. I don't see he is worried! This is very strange. Look when Michael was accused, you can see he was worried, and sick up to his stomach. I see the difference. Maybe I am wrong. We shall see the next picture of Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I have no doubt in my mind that Hatman at the private funeral is Conrad Murray in disguise...Even the body language and statute give him away.  His height is a dead give away, as well as his thin wrists and ankles.  Of course he has alot of makeup on, to disguise himself.....I still think all of the people invited to the funeral, to some degree, may be part of the hoax.  Even the regular police men are there in full view.  I researched this extensively before.

The matching ties are a dead give away.  

Hatman is also wearing the exact suit as CM did fro his preliminary hearing...

The obvious disguise, was to draw attention to him, and MJ knew we would start noticing all of the small details and make the connection.

Murray is a part of the hoax, or MJ is really dead.  I think the later option is most likely, as why else would TMZ draw so much attention the the tie???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OK what I want to say is that I think the hatman is obviously disguised (why else wopuld he need a hat, a wig and glasses?) so this makes him "guilty" in the first place.

So we have a man in disguise, we have the same tie, the same chin and even the same nose and apearantely the same height and TMZ articles pointing to the tie,  so I think it is very possible the hatman is CM.

I can not believe someone noticed they wared the same tie  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
OK what I want to say is that I think the hatman is obviously disguised (why else wopuld he need a hat, a wig and glasses?) so this makes him "guilty" in the first place.

So we have a man in disguise, we have the same tie, the same chin and even the same nose and apearantely the same height and TMZ articles pointing to the tie,  so I think it is very possible the hatman is CM.

I can not believe someone noticed they wared the same tie  :shock:

And Murray wore that tie another time as well....when he was given a free coffee from starbucks.!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions