LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • 16 Replies
  • 1598 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • on: January 14, 2011, 04:01:11 PM
Found this here:  http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymust ... aiding.php



La Toya Raiding Michael's Corpse For a "Tell-All"!
By Michael Musto, Fri., Jan. 14 2011 @ 3:30PM


​This June--just in time for the anniversary of her brother's death--bottom-feeding La Toya Jackson will release Starting Over, a tell-all book, big surprise.

Here's the plug for the book, and in parenthesis are wicked asides made either by posters on Datalounge.com or by myself:

"In this explosive tell-all, the sibling with the closest relationship to Michael (LOL) reveals...this intimate portrait of a beloved, yet deeply troubled, pop legend. (NOT AS TROUBLED AS LATOYA.)

"With eleven albums spanning three decades (ALL OF THEM FLOPS) and having earned public respect and affection for her triumph over an abusive relationship, La Toya is a beloved international star in her own right. (YOU'RE BIG IN JAPAN, RIGHT, LATOYA?).

"After some time out of the spotlight (NOT BY CHOICE), La Toya has recently completed her forthcoming album Startin' Over, which has been well received by critics and fans alike. (IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET AND IT'S GOTTEN RAVES? CONGRATS, GIRL!)

"Her recent interview with Michael's chimp Bubbles lit up blogs and news channels worldwide with its heartbreakingly genuine sentiment. (YEAH, BUBBLES IGNORED HER AND LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO SPIT AS SHE BROKE DOWN CRYING IN A 'PRIVATE MOMENT' FOR THE CAMERA.)

"Now, in this fascinating memoir guaranteed to send shockwaves around the globe, La Toya Jackson exposes the Jackson family's deepest, darkest secrets." (DIDN'T SHE DO THAT ALREADY, BACK IN THE '90s?)

Puke!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nefari

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1227
    • Show only replies by nefari

Re: LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • on: January 14, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
Here's the part that stands out for me:

La Toya Raiding Michael's Corpse For a "Tell-All"!
By *MICHAEL MUSTO*, Fri., Jan. 14 2011 @ 3:30PM


Is Michael Musto a real person? Sounds a bit like Maestro to me. Or is this a real tabloid reporter? Does anyone know. This sounds about as legit as Jermaine starting a hair product line for Conrad Murray.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • on: January 14, 2011, 05:39:32 PM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nefari

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1227
    • Show only replies by nefari

Re: LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • on: January 14, 2011, 05:48:55 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
OMG maybe he's Latoya's secret lover!!! *joking!!!*
But ewwwwwwwwwwwww
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline mikeyslittlehoaxer

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 281
    • Show only replies by mikeyslittlehoaxer

Re: LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • on: January 14, 2011, 08:35:13 PM
What's the book called?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

Re: LaToya to release "Tell All" book in June 2011

  • on: January 14, 2011, 10:51:10 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
http://celeb-pictures-and-polaroids.popsugar.com/Michael-Musto-Lindsay-Lohan-Marilyn-Monroe-1096210

:lol:  :lol:  :|

There is something totally wrong with our society - but those pictures were kind of amusing.

Okay...serious...need to focus...

Didn't LaToya just release a song called "Home"? I wonder if that will be on the album called "Startin' Over"? Wow, how is she able to jet-set around the globe, doing interviews, appearing on reality TV, go to court with the family, etc., and still put out a book and a new album? When would she have the time?  I will believe this when I see it.

For the record, I think LaToya has a good voice and I think with the right agent she could have been much bigger than she was. I'm not sure what happened but I have to give her credit for being a fighter.

"If" this story is true then I wish she'd quit dragging Michael into her get rich schemes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Latoyaonline just published this video. Your opinions are appreciated...

[youtube:2v08707e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNYEJH3FS0&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube:2v08707e]

and for those that aren't familiar with JaTail Enterprises, here is the thread that discusses it. For the record, Teddy Riley was listed for months as one of the producers under the music section but now is name is missing. Hmmm...

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=13659&p=227819&hilit=jatail#p227530
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Interesting - the website for JaTail Enterprises is down (or gone). Just like everything else the Jackson have done - it disappears before our eyes.

For those wondering what JaTail stands for - it's "Just Another Timely Adventure In Life". The whole bio sounded more like something Michael would say and not LaToya but that's just my opinion. Blessings.

Also - remember that Michael documentary right after Michael's "death" where LaToya visited Bubbles? Guess who produced that documentary....JaTail Enterprises.

   
Ja-Tail Enterprises, LLC
Ja-Tail Enterprises, LLC Ja-Tail Enterprises, LLC has a location in Beverly Hills, CA. Active officers include Jeffre Phillips and Latoya Jackson. Ja-Tail Enterprises, LLC filed as a Domestic on Monday, June 21, 1999 in the state of California and is currently active. Wayne R Johnson serves as the registered agent for this organization.The company's line of business includes Production of Filmed Entertainment.

Category:    Production of Filmed Entertainment
Filings:    Domestic (CA - Active)
State of Record:    CA
State Reference ID:    199917310135
Registered Agent:    Wayne R Johnson
File Date:    Monday, June 21, 1999
Active:    True
Filing Type:    Domestic

Source:      California Secretary of State last refreshed Wednesday, March 30, 2011
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline anewfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1125
    • Show only replies by anewfan
Hmmm....that's interesting, voice. Thanks for sharing the info about JaTail. I guess it's another thing to keep an eye on!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Latoyaonline just published this video. Your opinions are appreciated...

[youtube:2i3ffh2u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNYEJH3FS0&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube:2i3ffh2u]

and for those that aren't familiar with JaTail Enterprises, here is the thread that discusses it. For the record, Teddy Riley was listed for months as one of the producers under the music section but now is name is missing. Hmmm...

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=13659&p=227819&hilit=jatail#p227530


So, nobody finds this interesting? I think the video is something right out of Hollywood. LaToya keeps telling us she's going to share what happened yet now we need to read about it in her book? The sounds she uses, like the gunshot (or whatever that is), the flatline sound, and the music at the end that is the beginning of the song "Smile"? Or, am I mistaken. Perhaps I'm being to critical but to me this sounds more like a mystery rather than a documentary.

Blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline anewfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1125
    • Show only replies by anewfan
It does sound like smile at the end. I thought I had seen this video before, but it is different than the one I watched. The book is being released on my birthday. I will have to go to Barnes and Noble and buy it. It's interesting that this video was released 2 days ago with the www.jatail.com website on there and now the website is unavailable.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
Looks like LaToya's been watching too many hoax videos  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline RK

  • *
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • ****
  • Posts: 3537
    • Show only replies by RK
@voice...yes I find this interesting....and strange. It just feels strange. Especially the footage of Toy talking while walking. The emotions are not registering as sincere with me.  In fact the whole clip leaves me with a feeling of huh? It is the same reaction I felt staring at the pic of supposed MJ on the ambo stretcher. Will I buy and read this book? Of course. I do have a front row seat in this 2 year performance and don't wish to skip any part of it. Thanks for posting this.  bearhug
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Starchild

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 368
    • Show only replies by Starchild
Starting Over

The first half of La Toya’s new book Starting Over chronicles her relationship with her now-deceased ex-husband and business manager, Jack Gordon, and the abuse that she suffered at his hands.  Throughout the book, La Toya draws parallels between her and Michael’s respective personalities; she consequently explains why she believes they were both easy targets for con artists as a result of their sheltered upbringing.  In the second half of the book, La Toya reveals details of Michael’s life, trials and tribulations, and the manner in which he was allegedly conned and taken advantage of.   Starting Over, at 341 pages, is a good read in its entirety.  However, the following are five, brief excerpts that are among the most interesting in light of a death hoax investigation.
 
 
Upon learning of her ex-husband’s death
Although I immediately felt relieved, Gordon had faked his death before, so I couldn’t believe that he had really died.  I sent a security expert to the funeral to make sure that he was in the casket.  The expert called me from the funeral home and confirmed that he had seen Jack Gordon dead in his casket.  (250)

Michael’s body
Now that I think back on the situation with greater clarity, I wish that I had demanded to see Michael’s body one last time in those final moments, just to be sure that he was really there.  But it was such an emotional day, and so much was going on, that I let the opportunity pass.  I will always regret that decision because, now, it is too late, and I will always have my doubts about whether Michael is actually buried in his tomb.  (323)

Michael’s Post-it notes
Although he had lived at Carolwood only since Christmastime, his bedroom was littered with Post-it notes that documented his thoughts during the last days of his life.  Among the notes we read were:

I hate John Branca.

John Branca stole lots of money from me and continuously double & triple billed me.

I hate Tohme Tohme.

Randy Phillips & Dr. Tohme are not flying with me.  NO!  NO!  NO!  EVER!

Call Joseph.

Get Joseph’s help to get these people out of my life.

I don’t want Frank DiLeo back in my life.

I only agreed to 10 shows.

Tell Tohme Tohme to give me back my cars.

AEG is pressuring me to go see Dr. David H. Salvit for a physical.
 (298-299)

Michael’s business relationships
It is extremely interesting to me that many of those who received producer credits on the film [This Is It] were people whom Michael had at one time fired and told me that he didn’t want to work with again, including Sony, John Branca, Frank DiLeo, and Dr. Tohme Tohme.  Those who got producer credits also included AEG, whose behavior when they sold out fifty concerts in London after Michael only agreed to perform ten had upset Michael.

These were all business relationships and deals that I could not imagine Michael allowing to occur had he been alive.  (310)

This Is It
In the wake of Michael’s death, I am amazed by how quickly that film [This Is It] came together from only three days of shooting Michael, which makes me wonder if a film of some kind was already in progress.  If nothing else, its release was in poor taste.  That’s why I have never seen the film myself.  To me, it is further exploitation of my brother and his memory.  (332-333)


Copyright disclaimer, Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976:  allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline curls

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 3111
    • Show only replies by curls
Quote from: "starchild"

Michael’s body
Now that I think back on the situation with greater clarity, I wish that I had demanded to see Michael’s body one last time in those final moments, just to be sure that he was really there.  But it was such an emotional day, and so much was going on, that I let the opportunity pass.  I will always regret that decision because, now, it is too late, and I will always have my doubts about whether Michael is actually buried in his tomb.  (323)

Thanks for posting this starchild. I feel tons better about LaToya's book than I did when I first read the summary, last week or whenever it was!

This quote above is very odd. Supposedly he was dead. Why wouldn't he be there? Where else would he be buried, and more importantly, if he WAS buried somewhere else why wouldn't she, as a family member, know about that.  Sounds like sowing the seeds of a faked death to me. She's expressing the same doubts that we all have!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "starchild"

Michael’s body
Now that I think back on the situation with greater clarity, I wish that I had demanded to see Michael’s body one last time in those final moments, just to be sure that he was really there.  But it was such an emotional day, and so much was going on, that I let the opportunity pass.  I will always regret that decision because, now, it is too late, and I will always have my doubts about whether Michael is actually buried in his tomb.  (323)

Thanks for posting this starchild. I feel tons better about LaToya's book than I did when I first read the summary, last week or whenever it was!

This quote above is very odd. Supposedly he was dead. Why wouldn't he be there? Where else would he be buried, and more importantly, if he WAS buried somewhere else why wouldn't she, as a family member, know about that.  Sounds like sowing the seeds of a faked death to me. She's expressing the same doubts that we all have!

Quote from: "starchild"
Quote
Upon learning of her ex-husband’s death
Although I immediately felt relieved, Gordon had faked his death before, so I couldn’t believe that he had really died. I sent a security expert to the funeral to make sure that he was in the casket. The expert called me from the funeral home and confirmed that he had seen Jack Gordon dead in his casket. (250)

Michael’s body
Now that I think back on the situation with greater clarity, I wish that I had demanded to see Michael’s body one last time in those final moments, just to be sure that he was really there. But it was such an emotional day, and so much was going on, that I let the opportunity pass. I will always regret that decision because, now, it is too late, and I will always have my doubts about whether Michael is actually buried in his tomb. (323)

Michael’s Post-it notes
Although he had lived at Carolwood only since Christmastime, his bedroom was littered with Post-it notes that documented his thoughts during the last days of his life. Among the notes we read were:

I hate John Branca.

John Branca stole lots of money from me and continuously double & triple billed me.

I hate Tohme Tohme.

Randy Phillips & Dr. Tohme are not flying with me. NO! NO! NO! EVER!

Call Joseph.

Get Joseph’s help to get these people out of my life.

I don’t want Frank DiLeo back in my life.

I only agreed to 10 shows.

Tell Tohme Tohme to give me back my cars.

AEG is pressuring me to go see Dr. David H. Salvit for a physical. (298-299)

Michael’s business relationships
It is extremely interesting to me that many of those who received producer credits on the film [This Is It] were people whom Michael had at one time fired and told me that he didn’t want to work with again, including Sony, John Branca, Frank DiLeo, and Dr. Tohme Tohme. Those who got producer credits also included AEG, whose behavior when they sold out fifty concerts in London after Michael only agreed to perform ten had upset Michael.

These were all business relationships and deals that I could not imagine Michael allowing to occur had he been alive. (310)

This Is It
In the wake of Michael’s death, I am amazed by how quickly that film [This Is It] came together from only three days of shooting Michael, which makes me wonder if a film of some kind was already in progress. If nothing else, its release was in poor taste. That’s why I have never seen the film myself. To me, it is further exploitation of my brother and his memory. (332-333)

Thank you so much for posting this information. It sounds very intriguing. It really sounds like she's trying to put more doubt into people's minds and where does she say who killed Michael? I thought she was going to reveal "who did it". Did she forget that it was Michael who brought Branca and DiLeo back into his life shortly before his "death"?

Also, about the post-it notes...I know this is speculation but I cannot see Michael putting hate notes up on the wall. If we remember back to the beginning we read that he had notes on his wall about loving children and someone he was supposed to call (I think). These are contradictory to each other. Did he need a reminder not to fly with Randy Phillips? If he truly had a problem with him I doubt he needed to remind himself of that. Also, for someone who practices so much love and tolerance, hate is a strong word. Even I do not use that word when speaking about people I don't particularly care for. I cannot see Michael posting these types of notes.

One last thing - we've never heard anything about Thome Thome having some of Michael's cars. He did return 5 million dollars that he said he was holding for Michael but where and why would he have cars?

PS - Note to look into David H. Salvit. Again, why would Michael put this on a post-it note. All of those statements are more journal type entries. Post-It notes are more for reminders. JMO.

Blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Starchild

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 368
    • Show only replies by Starchild
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you so much for posting this information. It sounds very intriguing. It really sounds like she's trying to put more doubt into people's minds and where does she say who killed Michael? I thought she was going to reveal "who did it". Did she forget that it was Michael who brought Branca and DiLeo back into his life shortly before his "death"?

Also, about the post-it notes...I know this is speculation but I cannot see Michael putting hate notes up on the wall. If we remember back to the beginning we read that he had notes on his wall about loving children and someone he was supposed to call (I think). These are contradictory to each other. Did he need a reminder not to fly with Randy Phillips? If he truly had a problem with him I doubt he needed to remind himself of that. Also, for someone who practices so much love and tolerance, hate is a strong word. Even I do not use that word when speaking about people I don't particularly care for. I cannot see Michael posting these types of notes.

One last thing - we've never heard anything about Thome Thome having some of Michael's cars. He did return 5 million dollars that he said he was holding for Michael but where and why would he have cars?

PS - Note to look into David H. Salvit. Again, why would Michael put this on a post-it note. All of those statements are more journal type entries. Post-It notes are more for reminders. JMO.Blessings

Hi, voiceforthesilent.  Here are a few quotes in response to your questions:

About Tohme and Dileo
As was later revealed, the contract provided that Tohme’s monthly salary of $100,000 would be paid by AEG, the concert promoters who were trying to get Michael to commit to the $300 million deal Tohme had mentioned.  This meant that Tohme was far from an unbiased business adviser who could counsel Michael about the best path forward, personally and financially.  As Gordon did with me, Tohme began committing Michael to deals that favored Tohme’s powerful friends, who, I can only imagine, lined Tohme’s pockets and extended his influence in return.  The way I see it, Tohme could not be trusted to give Michael unbiased advice about which deals to pursue as long as AEG was paying his salary.

At this time, the president and CEO of AEG Live, Randy Phillips, told Michael that if he did not agree to rehire his onetime business manager Frank DiLeo, whom Michael had fired back in February 1989, the entire deal for the London concerts would be canceled.  Michael was in desperate need of the revenue these concerts would generate and could lose everything if he didn’t do them.  Michael was not in a position to argue with Phillips.  I assume Phillips knew this, and since he had set DiLeo up with this extremely lucrative position, he had the potential to influence the advice DiLeo gave Michael.  (275)

About Branca
I was shocked that it was Branca with a will, because Michael wouldn’t have worked with Branca again, and I believe that he was pushed on Michael in the last days of his life.  Besides that, the will was dated July 7, 2002.  Michael had fired Branca in 2003, so I found it difficult to believe that Michael wouldn’t have changed his will after that.  (313)

About Post-it notes
Then, I remembered Kathy Hilton’s advice [to collect all MJ's notes, everything he'd written down (294)].  As I have said, all of us children were taught to write down our thoughts, and throughout his life Michael was a compulsive note taker.  I had never, ever seen anyone come as close to writing down all of their thoughts as Michael did.  He wrote them on walls, on mirrors, on any surface where he could find room to write.  (298)


Copyright disclaimer, Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976:  allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It's all for L.O.V.E.