Re: Michael Jackson Fragrance Line On The Way
January 17, 2011, 10:36:36 AM
[youtube:3apcaoh1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRqYVFr7sL4[/youtube:3apcaoh1]

This is my favorite song by Michael Jackson.  The words and the passion.  It feels so personal  like he was making a confession, "..but I’m only human”.  He had faults, needs, and fears that he wanted his fans to understand.  He knew he was not perfect. But I am sure he felt that we thought him to be and so from his mouth to our ears and hearts, he put it all out there for us. This song feels like he is opening up and pleading for us to accept and embrace him when it all came tumbling down, as if he knew something was just around the bend that would force us to see that he was flesh and blood and when cut, he too would bleed.  His preparedness for things to come.  So sad that even now, some people still think he was 100% perfect in everything and anything. To try to live up to that for the entire universe would be impossible and certainly would cause at the least many sleepless nights.  

He is an amazing human being.  And I embrace all that makes him who he is.  It would be beyond tragic to lose him :cry:  His “eccentricities” as he calls them himself, are what make him stand out far beyond the maddening crowd. He’s only human yes, but the most beloved human being that I have ever known or ever will know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 17, 2011, 12:24:48 PM
I guess I'm going to throw up...

:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Its her

January 17, 2011, 01:04:24 PM
I LOVE Joe Jackson. He and Ms.K. gave me Michael Jackson. His OWN giant God-given dreams and fierce protection of his family, MOVED MJ out of harm's way, onto the stage, into the stars, and into my heart. Michael said his dad was a genius showman who taught him things he couldn't have learned without him. It counts.

Young parents need to be forgiven for mis-steps and errors in disciplinary judgment. No one is born a perfect parent---when all of us should be, having grown up from childhood, complaining about how we'd do things differently from our own parents :lol: !!  

Joe might have been overworked by day, and overwhelmed at night, worrying about gangs and drugs and such. The sixties and seventies scared the bejezus out of me!!! And I had the same kind of mean wolf dad, whom I chose to remain indoors with, as opposed to being "out there" .:oops: A mean guy may scare you, but they do come in handy, when they scare everyone else! ;)  :lol:

Maybe he thought he HAD to be mean to maintain control of his self-created MOB!  :shock:  :!:  After all, he was outnumbered... :lol:  Especially Michael, who out-ranked even adult Joe, at a very early age in I.Q. (they had MJ tested early) Believe me, this kind of thing terrifies some parents.

If you're going to boycott some scent, do it because it stinks or makes you tear up, or itch, not for something unrelated to the product.  :roll:

Before you all totally boycott the perfumes, for an emotional reason, go watch Joe on Oprah. He's just as sweet and starstruck as a guy who ISN'T  big Daddy to the most famous man in the world!!! I just love this guy. His sweetness is showing; he just tries to be the heavy for this Hoax, because that's the way Mike has him scripted, but Joe loves his children more than life. It's not how you bark. It is what you did for Love.

During the sex allegations, I heard with my own ears, Joe Jackson emphatically say that his son was a "good boy", that he knew what was really going on there...and then he said it again, "My son is a good boy!" This is how he sees and will always see his grown man son: as his good BOY. THAT is a real Daddy. He was SO pissed Katherine had to shush him, in another interview!

He wasn't ashamed, for Michael; Joe was helplessly STUNNED, at the irony, and I betcha Joe would have easily taken Mike's place if there were ANY way. We never hear anything about him being godly or a Christian, he's been painted so gruff, but, you have to know Ms. Katherine's "faith in action" must've rubbed off on him SOME. He's very cute and funny as he tries SO hard to not flub up, for MJ's sake, when it is his cue (thinking of on Larry King? :oops:  :lol: ).

MJ has cast him as a player in the Hoax! isn't that enough for you to bury your own hatchets?? :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

January 17, 2011, 01:40:04 PM
Hatred is often described as the opposite of love or friendship. I think Michael would not like hearing this, someone who hates his father, despite what has happened between them :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 17, 2011, 02:02:10 PM
This is my last post on this because I am extremely sensitive to this subject. Michael Jackson was ALWAYS trying to find where he fit in with the rest of the world.  He just wanted to be like the rest of us.  But his money, his talent, his love for people, wouldn’t let him.  We loved him passionately and relentlessly.  He wanted to be a part of us, but we made it impossible so much so that he feared what he loved most. Us.  Why?  You know the answer to that.  Left alone with his fans, he would have been torn to shreds, literally.  At Neverland, that fear was removed.  He could let down the guards and go back to being the little child that was torn away from his mother much too soon.  

When it was in the news about him having children in his room, no one allowed up there, locks and secret rooms and da da da, it made perfect sense to me.  Why not to everyone else?  His gigantic bedroom oasis was the only space in the world that was “his” and his alone.  This is where he brought his friends to play and watch videos and have sleep overs and eat popcorn and have pillow fights, away from the peering accusing eyes of those “adults” in the home with suspicious minds who didn’t understand that it wasn’t an eccentricity but normal. He was still a child at heart and in his mind.  Children bring other children to their rooms to play.  It was innocent.  And to Michael, it was what was normal for him. Boys have male friends that they entertain in their rooms.  Girls have friend girls who do the same.  What’s the problem, unless one did not understand who Michael Jackson the human was? He said he was Peter Pan and I believe from all accounts that he really was. I wish someone had taken the iniatie to have him evaluated by someone who understood this so he would not be forced all his life to feel he was strange and not understand why.  Can you imagine feeling you were different from everybody else but not be able to explain how or why to yourself or anyone else and no one putting a name or a reason to it?  People calling you names and labeling you with all kinds of cruel tags like pedophile and whaco and eccentric and the list goes on and on.  All of the pain Michael Jackson has suffered could have been circumvented had just one person taken the time to at least question that maybe, just maybe there’s a reason.  But no one ever did. As long as he was making stupid money, groomed to appear the icon perfect in every respect, kept closely guarded, and still able to draw the masses why rattle the money tree?   Wow. So sad.  

Anyway, lol, I went way off topic.  This subject is just so fascinating to me and it really brings things full circle and makes me understand and appreciate the kinds struggles it must be for Michael or anyone with any kind of difference, to try to be what others have presented them to be when deep inside you are dying to be free to just be you.  Puts a whole different spin on illusion.

So in the wake of me opening my eyes, I wish Michael Jackson one safe place away from the monsters in the closet. The ones Joe scared him with mercilessly when he was just a baby.  Do you think he forgot about them? Think again.  The inner child never forgets. Even through his pain and his frustrations, thank God that he has so much love in his heart that it overcomes everything else in his life.

Hopefully I have not said anything here to be taken as negative. :?  Just something to think about in theory.  I am always on a mission, searching for answers to why Michael felt so alone and misunderstood.  Maybe even why he felt he had to go away, even if for just a little while. This is for Michael’s Neverland where he was free to be the real Peter Pan.

[youtube:2gkoi4gi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_lGWTd3zE[/youtube:2gkoi4gi]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 17, 2011, 02:20:50 PM
Double post.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karen Faye is in on this too.  I put the links on the other thread that was posted first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 02:47:36 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
This is my last post on this because I am extremely sensitive to this subject. Michael Jackson was ALWAYS trying to find where he fit in with the rest of the world.  He just wanted to be like the rest of us.  But his money, his talent, his love for people, wouldn’t let him.  We loved him passionately and relentlessly.  He wanted to be a part of us, but we made it impossible so much so that he feared what he loved most. Us.  Why?  You know the answer to that.  Left alone with his fans, he would have been torn to shreds, literally.  At Neverland, that fear was removed.  He could let down the guards and go back to being the little child that was torn away from his mother much too soon.  

When it was in the news about him having children in his room, no one allowed up there, locks and secret rooms and da da da, it made perfect sense to me.  Why not to everyone else?  His gigantic bedroom oasis was the only space in the world that was “his” and his alone.  This is where he brought his friends to play and watch videos and have sleep overs and eat popcorn and have pillow fights, away from the peering accusing eyes of those “adults” in the home with suspicious minds who didn’t understand that it wasn’t an eccentricity but normal. He was still a child at heart and in his mind.  Children bring other children to their rooms to play.  It was innocent.  And to Michael, it was what was normal for him. Boys have male friends that they entertain in their rooms.  Girls have friend girls who do the same.  What’s the problem, unless one did not understand who Michael Jackson the human was? He said he was Peter Pan and I believe from all accounts that he really was. I wish someone had taken the iniatie to have him evaluated by someone who understood this so he would not be forced all his life to feel he was strange and not understand why.  Can you imagine feeling you were different from everybody else but not be able to explain how or why to yourself or anyone else and no one putting a name or a reason to it?  People calling you names and labeling you with all kinds of cruel tags like pedophile and whaco and eccentric and the list goes on and on.  All of the pain Michael Jackson has suffered could have been circumvented had just one person taken the time to at least question that maybe, just maybe there’s a reason.  But no one ever did. As long as he was making stupid money, groomed to appear the icon perfect in every respect, kept closely guarded, and still able to draw the masses why rattle the money tree?   Wow. So sad.  

Anyway, lol, I went way off topic.  This subject is just so fascinating to me and it really brings things full circle and makes me understand and appreciate the kinds struggles it must be for Michael or anyone with any kind of difference, to try to be what others have presented them to be when deep inside you are dying to be free to just be you.  Puts a whole different spin on illusion.

So in the wake of me opening my eyes, I wish Michael Jackson one safe place away from the monsters in the closet. The ones Joe scared him with mercilessly when he was just a baby.  Do you think he forgot about them? Think again.  The inner child never forgets. Even through his pain and his frustrations, thank God that he has so much love in his heart that it overcomes everything else in his life.

Hopefully I have not said anything here to be taken as negative. :?  Just something to think about in theory.  I am always on a mission, searching for answers to why Michael felt so alone and misunderstood.  Maybe even why he felt he had to go away, even if for just a little while. This is for Michael’s Neverland where he was free to be the real Peter Pan.

[youtube:bl8aow9a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_lGWTd3zE[/youtube:bl8aow9a]
i really agree what you just said here , you are so right , and he is PETER PAN  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjamm

January 17, 2011, 04:24:49 PM
I knew this was coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 04:50:24 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Karen Faye is in on this too.  I put the links on the other thread that was posted first.

Im quoting myself because no-one listens to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 17, 2011, 05:19:38 PM

I don't understand why your links to KF's comments about Bal a Versailles have anything to do with her being involved in this latest MJ perfume story. Can you explain why you think she's in on it too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 09:15:47 AM

Bal de Versailles is made by JEAN DESPREZ and Versailles by JULIAN ROUAS. This are completly different companys. Rouas isn't a reliable company for perfumes. Take a look on the critics for his products :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 02:50:11 PM
If Joe's the one behind the fragrance line, sorry but I can't support it.  He's been pushing & self-promoting & using Michael's death (or vanishing act) as a stepping stone for himself since day one, and unless he plans on giving most of the profits to charity OR Michael's children (which I doubt he will), I can not financially support this.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions