~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Dr. Murray -- Hey Everyone, I'm SUSPENDED!
January 15, 2011, 06:18:00 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
Think about it folks. SUSPENDED......strings, PUPPET....Conny is somebodies puppet be it Michael's or the bad people's. Maybe Conny needs Michael inside his puppet body to move around lol. But this is the first thing I thought of with the word suspended...as in dangling or hanging by a thread. OR....it could relate to Jermaine's VISA revocation or suspended license. I'm starting to think Jermaine could possibly be Conny!
That's not a strange thought, it could explain why he reminds some people of MJ and it would be hilarious. Jermaine is used to MJ fans bashing him. But if we look at the title and the article:

Dr. Murray -- Hey Everyone, I'm SUSPENDED!
1/14/2011 3:54 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray was SUPER quick to follow court orders this week ... taking just ONE DAY to inform Nevada and Texas that his medical license had been yanked in California.

As we previously reported, L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's California medical license Tuesday as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Murray was given 24 hours to inform the medical boards in Texas and Nevada-- where he also practices -- about his suspension.

According to docs obtained by TMZ, Murray completed his task the following day ... and now TX and NV will decide if they will follow California's lead and also prohibit Murray from practicing medicine.

A decision from each state is expected soon.

The title makes HEIS or just simply HE IS, and the only thing that is bold in the article is Michael Jackson. So Dr. Murray -- He Is Michael Jackson? I mean MJ is 'suspended' for a while too. Maybe they all switch to leave us confused, hahahaha!

Or it means that the movie is suspended for a while again, meaning we have a quiet few weeks/months ahead.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 15, 2011, 10:37:53 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Dr. Murray -- Hey Everyone, I'm SUSPENDED!

The title makes HEIS or just simply HE IS, and the only thing that is bold in the article is Michael Jackson. So Dr. Murray -- He Is Michael Jackson? I mean MJ is 'suspended' for a while too. Maybe they all switch to leave us confused, hahahaha!

Or it means that the movie is suspended for a while again, meaning we have a quiet few weeks/months ahead.

What I noticed was the HE IS too but I thought it could just be referring to Michael - he is.  Present tense.

And what about this article title:
Dr. Conrad Murray -- It's Time to Sweat

I think TMZ might be having some fun with us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 11:00:35 AM
Just reminiscing... don't know if it's really relevant but here are some posts, thoughts on "SUSPENDED" from my site.

Some of the thoughts I have grown past and don't necessarily agree with anymore, but nonetheless, maybe someone can get something from it.  :D

Dec 2009 -You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feb 2010 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You guys are gonna laugh on some of the thoughts I had back then.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 15, 2011, 11:07:42 AM
Case No. 073164      -         7 +3 + 1 + 6 + 4  =   21      3   x  7 again !  

Just sayin   ;)  :lol:   Coincidence ?

:D  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 11:50:27 AM
Thanks for pointing that out @Ijustcantstoplovingu.

I googled 073164 as if it were a date... July 31, 1964

Someone named Jim Reeves died on that date. So I went to Wikipedia, and he had some connections with Elvis. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

January 15, 2011, 12:27:17 PM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Thanks for pointing that out @Ijustcantstoplovingu.

I googled 073164 as if it were a date... July 31, 1964

Someone named Jim Reeves died on that date. So I went to Wikipedia, and he had some connections with Elvis. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh thanks, that was a good idea, I remember Jim_Reeves  

Elvis did record with Jim Reeves including one song called "Take My Hand"

other recording done Elvis and Jim Reeves

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 15, 2011, 02:00:22 PM
Just "thinking out loud" here...there is a question at the end I promise.

Jim Corr was born July 31, 1964. More info there some might find interesting.

For all conspiracy theory peoples Jim Corrs website:

Jim Corr part of the group The Corrs. The Corrs get a record deal in 1994 after gaining access to a recording studio that David Foster was locked in with Michael Jackson working on the 1995 History album.

Ok, the David Foster/Michael Jackson connection is where my two worlds meet. I know that Foster has charity benefit concerts entitled- David Foster and Friends. MJ had 2 benefit concerts in 1999 called Michael Jackson and friends. No connection I'm sure but this caught my eye because I was researching something the other night about the Munich concert where the scaffolding fell with MJ on it. And though off topic, my question is was there ever any explanation given for the accident?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 15, 2011, 03:22:38 PM
The article now says that :

Murray was given 24 hours to inform the medical boards in Texas and Nevada-- where he also practices -- about his suspension.

So why does TMZ emphasizes the ONE DAY and SUPER quick if Murray was given 24 hours to do so ... ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

all4loveandbelieve

January 15, 2011, 04:36:57 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
The article now says that :

So why does TMZ emphasizes the ONE DAY and SUPER quick if Murray was given 24 hours to do so ... ??

One thing puzzles me again, why would a doctor call the medical board to tell them to suspend him? If the court rendered this verdict they have to send it to the medical board. I guess we have different laws between Canada and USA. My doctor friend started to laugh again, when he heard this suspension. The court is suppose to send the information to medical board according to a real doctor MD.(my friend)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 15, 2011, 05:12:50 PM
"Hey Everyone, I'm SUSPENDED!"   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Funny title.

all4loveandbelieve

court will send decision to the CA Medical Board, not TX and NV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

nefari

January 15, 2011, 05:33:23 PM
SUPER SUSPENDED ONE DAY
This is what is in CAPs. And I wonder how we are suppose to be looking at this. 1st letters would be SSOD. OD is a term for over dose. SS is a term for Social Security  :lol:
Not sure what we are suppose to see here if anything. SS can also refer to a ship or boat name. I wonder if it's Michael who cannot get back into the US instead of Jermaine as there seems to be a relation between the suspension of Jermaine's drivers license and Murray getting suspended.
Grasping here but I've often wondered if maybe Michael got a woman pregnant outside of the US in a very strict country, and perhaps she was of a high ranking family, where maybe her Father held Michael to a shotgun sort of situation....like stay here, keep your mouth shut and take care of MY daughter and your child!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

January 15, 2011, 07:28:20 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

all4loveandbelieve

Why isn't texas and NV in USA?  For eg: We have 10 provinces and 3 territories, these provinces are in Canada. So when a doctor gets suspended in any of the provinces and territories the court will send it to the Canadian board. Like I stated it is different laws.  I think our law is better, because at least we know it has been done. Murray can lie and said yes I'm suspended. I guess the court will check it out. My doctor friend still finds it fishy.
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 16, 2011, 12:47:11 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

all4loveandbelieve

Why isn't texas and NV in USA?  For eg: We have 10 provinces and 3 territories, these provinces are in Canada. So when a doctor gets suspended in any of the provinces and territories the court will send it to the Canadian board. Like I stated it is different laws.  I think our law is better, because at least we know it has been done. Murray can lie and said yes I'm suspended. I guess the court will check it out. My doctor friend still finds it fishy.
Blessings.

Don't know about Canada, but  in the USA, every state has its own codes, cases, license requirements to practise any professional field, as well as particular rules and procedure. The state of CA does not have jurisdiction to suspend license in another state. That state court must make decision and send it to its state board.That's how it is even if it looks not right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

pepper

January 16, 2011, 01:40:03 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
MJ had 2 benefit concerts in 1999 called Michael Jackson and friends. No connection I'm sure but this caught my eye because I was researching something the other night about the Munich concert where the scaffolding fell with MJ on it. And though off topic, my question is was there ever any explanation given for the accident?

This makes it sound like it was just one of several technical problems during the concert...

28/06/1999   "MJ & Friends" in Munich - Concert Report

Sunday June 27th, 70,000 people gathered at the Munich Olympic Stadium to attend the "Michael Jackson & Friends" concert. The venue was sold out.
Early in the morning, Luciano Pavarotti informed Mama Concerts' management that he would not come to perform at the concert for personal reasons. Together with Marcel Avram, his concert promoter, Michael decided he would come on stage at 8:15 p.m. (original scheduled timing for the German ZDF TV station live switch on) to introduce Andrea Bocelli's performance. Since Michael and Pavarotti were expected on stage at that time to sing their duet ("My Song To The Wind"), it was important to give the viewers a glimpse of the King of Pop to keep up the excitement of the TV broadcast.

The "Michael Jackson & Friends" concert in Munich was obviously a huge event but the numerous technical problems that occured during the show left the audience disappointed.
However, it was when Michael came on stage, around 10:30 p.m., that the biggest problem of the evening happened.
After performing his greatest hits medley and "Dangerous", the "Earth Song" number began. As stated earlier, Michael had imagined the "Bridge of No Return" for this number. By the end of the song, a steel bridge is elevated on stage and Michael walks on top of it to sing until a soldier comes up to him with a gun and takes him down. Then, a tank breaks in and the performance ends in the same way as during the HIStoy Tour concerts. That's the number how it was imagined and how it happened in Seoul a few days before.
However, in Munich, while Michael was singing on top of the bridge (more than 8 meters from the ground), a mechanical problem happened. The upper part of the bridge fell down. It was no longer held by the engines and only stopped from falling free by the cables that were attached to it. Michael was standing on that steel footbridge when it fell down and violently hit the ground below stage level (through the opened hatch in the stage).
The audience didn't notice the accident and thought it was all part of the show. Very few fans understood the terrible thing that had just happened.
When the bridge hit the ground, Michael was obviously shocked. Nevertheless, he carried on his performance and kept singing "Earth Song" with half of his body emerging from the stage hatch. Nobody could tell something was wrong. Then, without showing any sign of pain or distress, Michael climbed back on stage and ended the song with the HIStory Tour usual routine (band members decided on that new arrangement within seconds after the accident). The tank then came on stage and so did the soldier and the kid. "Earth Song" was over.
A few minutes later, "You Are Not Alone" began. Parts of the "Bridge of No Return" weres still on stage. Crew members were unable to operate them anymore and had to leave them there.
Michael appeared on stage with his "Earth Song" outfit, which was a clear indication that something was wrong. He was indeed supposed to change clothes for this number.
As soon as "You Are Not Alone" finished, with a remarkable ending vocal performance (given the circumstances), Michael left the stadium.
He was immediately taken to a Munich hospital for a complete check-up.
One hour later, after the doctors agreed that no major physical injuries had occured, Michael was released and headed back to his hotel. Unfortunately, on his way back, he fainted from nervous exhaustion due to the intense fear, stress and commotion he had just gone through. He was taken back to the hospital and spent the night there under medical observation.
The next day, Monday June 28th, the King of Pop was back to his hotel and Mama Concert's Marcel Avram issued the following statement:

" 'Michael Jackson is doing fine', stated his agent Marcel Avram this Monday-morning answering journalist's questions concerning Michael Jackson's state of health.
Mr. Avram went on by saying that Michael Jackson will stay in Munich today and leave Germany tomorrow, as scheduled."

Michael Jackson: The Real Story?
Yahoo! Music, Jun 29, 1999 4:00 am PDT
(6/29/99, 1 a.m. PDT) - Nobody's disputing that Michael Jackson performed Sunday (June 27) night at his Michael Jackson And Friends: What More Can I Give? charity concert in Munich, Germany. However, what happened after the show is a bit of a mystery (LAUNCH, 6/28).

Reports say Jackson was taken to a local hospital after the concert ended, but the reason for the trip is up in the air. Reuters reported he was suffering from exhaustion and "circulatory collapse," while the Associated Press and the BBC reported that he was slightly burned by some onstage fireworks. All three cited sources saying Jackson was discharged a few hours later, and that there wasn't anything seriously wrong. Adding to the mystery, one of Michael Jackson's many fan-based websites said the singer fell more than 25 feet when part of his staging collapsed. The report went on to say that after being examined, Jackson was discharged from the hospital, but then suffered a "nervous breakdown" and had to spend Sunday night under doctor's supervision at the hospital.

Here's the real story, according to Jackson's office: The singer's representatives say that the staging did indeed malfunction during the "Bridge Of No Return" performance piece, and that Jackson did fall. He finished the song he was singing, performed his encore, and was taken to a local Munich hospital. An examination revealed Jackson suffered bumps and bruises, but no broken bones, no "nervous breakdowns," no burns, and no "circulatory collapse"--the only exhaustion he had was his usual level after a performance. As for the concert itself, approximately $1.6 million was raised for the three charities--UNESCO, Nelson Mandela's Children's Fund, and the International Red Cross.

-- Bruce Simon, New York
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 16, 2011, 04:02:34 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

all4loveandbelieve

Blessings.

Don't know about Canada, but  in the USA, every state has its own codes, cases, license requirements to practise any professional field, as well as particular rules and procedure. The state of CA does not have jurisdiction to suspend license in another state. That state court must make decision and send it to its state board.That's how it is even if it looks not right.

That is my point, if a doctor needs to be suspended anywhere in canada, for example Ontario, vancouver, Alberta,Montreal. etc... they send it to the canadian medical board, so they are aware of and suspend the doctor in question. It is easier and we are sure it is done. Like I said the laws are different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal