Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • 15 Replies
  • 808 Views

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One

Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 12:14:05 AM
I don't know why this happens but sometimes I actually feel sorry for Dr. Murray.
 I am not even sure why ....especially if he really killed Michael.
 If this is a hoax do you think the media WANTS us to feel sorry for him? He is always
 portrayed in a light-hearted manner. Most pictures of him are actually kind of comical.


 Anyone else ever find that their feelings toward Dr. Murray are mixed?? As much as
 I want to, I can't bring myself to hate this man or even dislike him.  Not sure why.


 If I think about all of the mysteries of the hoax, the biggest one to me is why I don't
 find myself hating the man who supposedly KILLED Michael Jackson. I guess its because
 he really didn't do it.....There is just no way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJhasSpoken

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by MJhasSpoken

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 02:01:43 AM
Even though I don't believe MJ is dead...when I look at Murray I feel sorry for him too...if he is putting this on to get everyone to feel sorry for him. Even if I didn't believe MJ was alive I would still feel sorry for him...I don't know why though...it's when I look at his eyes he kinda looks sad all the time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 02:56:52 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Even though I don't believe MJ is dead...when I look at Murray I feel sorry for him too...if he is putting this on to get everyone to feel sorry for him. Even if I didn't believe MJ was alive I would still feel sorry for him...I don't know why though...it's when I look at his eyes he kinda looks sad all the time.


I can relate to you very much on this....it is odd to me to feel this way about a man who supposedly
killed one of the most wonderful people on earth.....I just wonder how many other Michael fans feel
this way. I am glad to know I am not alone on this!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline GramsGirl63

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 22
    • Show only replies by GramsGirl63

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 04:38:48 AM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I don't know why this happens but sometimes I actually feel sorry for Dr. Murray.
 I am not even sure why ....especially if he really killed Michael.
 If this is a hoax do you think the media WANTS us to feel sorry for him? He is always
 portrayed in a light-hearted manner. Most pictures of him are actually kind of comical.


 Anyone else ever find that their feelings toward Dr. Murray are mixed?? As much as
 I want to, I can't bring myself to hate this man or even dislike him.  Not sure why.


 If I think about all of the mysteries of the hoax, the biggest one to me is why I don't
 find myself hating the man who supposedly KILLED Michael Jackson. I guess its because
 he really didn't do it.....There is just no way.

I know what you mean..I think IF Michael really did die that day then Dr Murray was probably set up..Framed. I just can't see him as a cold blooded killer..I could be wrong but I just don't see him that way and never have..My gut instinct is telling me that he never set out to kill Michael.

I don't hate Dr Murray either..Now he could be the most incompetent doctor ever, this is supposing Michael did die that day and Murray wasn't set up..But I don't think his actions were premeditated..I just don't..I can relate to what you're saying here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 04:44:15 AM
Quote from: "GramsGirl63"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I don't know why this happens but sometimes I actually feel sorry for Dr. Murray.
 I am not even sure why ....especially if he really killed Michael.
 If this is a hoax do you think the media WANTS us to feel sorry for him? He is always
 portrayed in a light-hearted manner. Most pictures of him are actually kind of comical.


 Anyone else ever find that their feelings toward Dr. Murray are mixed?? As much as
 I want to, I can't bring myself to hate this man or even dislike him.  Not sure why.


 If I think about all of the mysteries of the hoax, the biggest one to me is why I don't
 find myself hating the man who supposedly KILLED Michael Jackson. I guess its because
 he really didn't do it.....There is just no way.

I know what you mean..I think IF Michael really did die that day then Dr Murray was probably set up..Framed. I just can't see him as a cold blooded killer..I could be wrong but I just don't see him that way and never have..My gut instinct is telling me that he never set out to kill Michael.

I don't hate Dr Murray either..Now he could be the most incompetent doctor ever, this is supposing Michael did die that day and Murray wasn't set up..But I don't think his actions were premeditated..I just don't..I can relate to what you're saying here.

I agree...I sometimes even think that the family think that Murray was set up. I have heard Joe say several
times that Murray was the scapegoat. I don't think Murray's actions were premeditated either...that is, IF
any of this is real in the first place!!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline paula-c

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7597
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 06:09:27 PM
The first thing people should ask about Murray is that supposed to walk the streets freely without being bothered by anyone, in the same way going to the gym, the hairdresser, the beach, go on holiday to places where you can see many people around and there are never journalists bombarded him with questions, without giving any rest or respite, or you take lots of pictures.

Offline nefari

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1227
    • Show only replies by nefari

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 06:14:16 PM
I have constantly felt really strongly throughout this entire ordeal that Murray is a kind and good hearted man with a sense of humor but on the same note I still do not think he exists. I think the reason I feel this way is because of who is inside of Murray be it Michael or Jermaine or an actor.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 06:22:58 PM
I have this feeling too...i don't know why i only feel pity...and as for the videos and photos i feel that Murray is related to the Jacksons....he has those eyes that make me go "hmm"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nefari

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1227
    • Show only replies by nefari

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 06:39:19 PM
I wonder if the entire lesson in this is that we need to learn to look and believe with our hearts and not what we are told by the media or by others. Think for ourselves and do not fall prey to unjust causes and suggestions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 06:48:17 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I wonder if the entire lesson in this is that we need to learn to look and believe with our hearts and not what we are told by the media or by others. Think for ourselves and do not fall prey to unjust causes and suggestions.
I ask myself that too.....but the thing is i for one never believed what media said ...because it's all a lie translated in other languages....like if a news paper writes something all the countries translate that 'lie' and all the nations think it's true....it makes you crazy,BUT we have to think rationally and look on both size :media was and still is since the start a money-making machine through lies and horrible news ,that's also why i find Murray a nice man for now,i cannot judge him if i don't know what went wrong in Michael's bedroom..and if Michael is indeed dead...means that maybe Murray made a mistake:mistakes happen everyday  :he's just a human. :?  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 07:22:10 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I have this feeling too...i don't know why i only feel pity...and as for the videos and photos i feel that Murray is related to the Jacksons....he has those eyes that make me go "hmm"
[/b][/size]


the forhead  and jaw area also
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline mjwr

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 60
    • Show only replies by mjwr

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 07:25:33 PM
When HIStory repeats  ;)

no need to feel sorry until Michael is "PROVEN" death instead of all exercising in the news

just enjoy the ride and remain calm

peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you\'re a man, you take it.

Offline Dancer

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1225
    • Show only replies by Dancer

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 07:26:16 PM
Yes, it's strange... I cannot hate Murray. Everytime someone says, "Murray is a bad man, I hate him, he should burn in hell for what he has done", it's like a voice in my head says, no, that's not true. From the very beginning, shortly after June 25th, 2009 - at that time I didn't even think about a hoax, I thought Michael really was dead at that time - I felt pity for Murray.
If Michael is really dead (but I think and hope he isn't), Murray was framed IMHO. If it's a hoax, I think he's a true friend and is helping Michael.
One of the many things that make me believe this is a hoax was Murray going shopping and having his child with him. I mean, I can't even believe he goes shopping or to the hairdresser and so on by himself without being afraid of being attacked - but walking around with his child?? What about the mother? Did she say, "Don't give him too much ice cream, okay? Oh, and by the way - you know there could be people attacking you with a knife, so be careful! Have a nice day!"  :shock: I can't believe this - everyone else would be too afraid to leave the house, but he walks around as if nothing happened and nobody seems to even look at him... This must be a hoax.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 07:29:48 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"
Yes, it's strange... I cannot hate Murray. Everytime someone says, "Murray is a bad man, I hate him, he should burn in hell for what he has done", it's like a voice in my head says, no, that's not true. From the very beginning, shortly after June 25th, 2009 - at that time I didn't even think about a hoax, I thought Michael really was dead at that time - I felt pity for Murray.
If Michael is really dead (but I think and hope he isn't), Murray was framed IMHO. If it's a hoax, I think he's a true friend and is helping Michael.
One of the many things that make me believe this is a hoax was Murray going shopping and having his child with him. I mean, I can't even believe he goes shopping or to the hairdresser and so on by himself without being afraid of being attacked - but walking around with his child?? What about the mother? Did she say, "Don't give him too much ice cream, okay? Oh, and by the way - you know there could be people attacking you with a knife, so be careful! Have a nice day!"  :shock: I can't believe this - everyone else would be too afraid to leave the house, but he walks around as if nothing happened and nobody seems to even look at him... This must be a hoax.
I agree too much with your post. especially the bold ones....from the very beginning when they said that a doctor killed him i said to myself "i cannot hate that man..." i actually (back then) blamed Michael..thinking that he wanted the drugs more than ever  :( ..now of course i have different opinions about it all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 07:37:18 PM
I can relate to what each and every one of you has said so far!
Also, have you noticed that Dr. Murray is portrayed in the media (TMZ) as some sort of
celebrity??? Its kind of "too obvious" that they are trying to turn him into a media star.
This leads me to believe that we are supposed to be seeing the irony in the situation.
The man who supposedly kills Michael Jackson is now a media sensation???  How and why?

This looks like the work of Michael!! It looks like we are supposed to learn a lesson here....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline mindseye

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 980
    • Show only replies by mindseye

Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??

  • on: January 15, 2011, 10:44:06 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I can relate to what each and every one of you has said so far!
Also, have you noticed that Dr. Murray is portrayed in the media (TMZ) as some sort of
celebrity??? Its kind of "too obvious" that they are trying to turn him into a media star.
This leads me to believe that we are supposed to be seeing the irony in the situation.
The man who supposedly kills Michael Jackson is now a media sensation???  How and why?

This looks like the work of Michael!! It looks like we are supposed to learn a lesson here....

I also agree with these posts. It was inevitable or predictable that he would be a media sensation - he was the last person to see Michael alive. Perhaps this is part of the plan. Is the real villain feeling safe now? The family seems satisfied with Murray going to trial. Yet, early on, some family members were saying someone else is behind this and Murray is the scapegoat. I believe that by making Dr.Murray a celebrity will bring more attention to the trial, with a larger audience, in the courts, where da troot is finally revealed. So I'm anticipating a good twist ending to this Thriller.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'