777, return, and Immortal Connection
January 15, 2011, 12:44:10 PM
Still reading up after 2 months about symbolism of numbers and relevance to Michael, I invested some time this morning into thinking about 777 and the connection to the return.  (Moderators: I am pretty sure this has been discussed at some point- I just could not find the relevant thread- so if you need to move and or integrate into where it goes, thank you.)

We have discussed in several threads the symbolism of 777.  What I find so fascinating is that the number has such deep meaning across different religions and philosophies.  Kind of a unifying principle seems like. (I like this summary for beginners like me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) For example, one that caught my eye and relates to the next paragraph is: The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.
Cleaning my house, I thought why don't I just figure out for fun when 777 days from June 26 2009 would land us. I thought it was so interesting and noteworthy that so much of the TII material puts the red shirt the 777 fronts and center.  The result is August 11, 2011.  Interestingly, August 11 is the beginning of the Maian Calendar according to Gregorian Calendars. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) – With the end obviously being 12/21/2012.
Them I thought, hm, I know the Immortal Tour starts in summer 2011- let’s see when: 10 -2 -2011 (Oct 2, 2011)
As I now seem to habitually add up numbers (thank you, TS.. :) ) 8+1+1+2+1+1= 14  double 7
Immortal Tour Date: 1+0+2+2+1+1= 7
So, that gives us three 7 once again.
And another 7 can be found in the duration from August 11 until October 3- which is 52 days.  5+2=7
Anyway…I am well aware that I am super sensitive to 7s now- so all this could be nothing but an interesting brain exercise.  But I thought I’d share anyway.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Re: 777, return, and Immortal Connection
January 15, 2011, 01:02:13 PM
Thank you for sharing your findings. This was very interesting to read. August 11, 2011 - that's an interesting thought as well. While I don't put my hope in a BAM date, I do believe in my heart one is coming. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Ege

January 23, 2011, 01:18:37 PM
I rolled those numbers and thinked August 11 but and tried to make funny calculations but it looks like you've put some effort to this. August 11th is some big trailer day or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveIsForever

September 16, 2011, 03:59:50 AM
Sorry for bumping this thread everyone, this number theory is interesting to me, much more than any of the other hoax theories certainly alot of effort has gone into working out the connections and calculations, I am no good with numbers, but i am with online games!.

Just read on the barry shaw and MK thread that before MK's facebook was deleted, the person who opened the thread had noticed there was the numbers, 666 or was it 999 underneath MK's photo? Sorry cannot remember which it was now i think it was 999 but incase it wasn't.

666 are  online games (violent)
999 are  online games (fun)
777 are  online games.... ! ('game of chance')

Could it be that we are playing a game?, Maybe an online game that consists of violence, of fun and of taking chances. (Depending on what you chose to play, what numbers you roll or what card you play or are delt is the fate given to you?,  (the card being what you chose to believe, seven has we know is Michael's favourite everything)!

(777 is Jackpot)?!
Its up to you if you want to 'take that chance'.. win or lose.... listen to michael or don't but what michael needs is 'one more chance'

Maybe it isn't michael but The whole Jackson's that play the game, maybe it is them that want 'one more chance'

Just a thought!

In the meantime anyone for online games?.. I need some more tokens to play lol if online games are not for you anyone here interested in helping promote Invincible to all corners of the net? 10th year anniversary coming soon

/woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"When you're down and out and there's no hope at all. If you just believe, there's no way we can fall. Let's realize that a change can only come, when we all stand together as one..."♥ We love you Michael ♥
☆☆☆ ARMY OF ❤Լ.Ơ.Ɣ.Є❤⑦⑦⑦ ☆

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal