Channeled Message from Cherokee Billie
January 15, 2011, 02:47:34 PM
“To My Beautiful Loved Ones,

I want you to know how much I appreciate the love you keep sending to me. The sweet perfume of your love is so strong that it fills the spiritual kingdom. Whenever there’s a rush of this perfume, someone delivers a message to me, “See they haven’t forgotten you.” We’re all exhilarated by this love from you. You are all precious and I want you to know this.

I know that many of you pray to me, but please don’t, at this time I am not powerful in The Spirit world and I certainly am not a saint. I am able to communicate with you through little signs such as my music, brief glimpses of me, and even coming into your dreams. As I am trained I’m going to be able to help the world in a way that even I never imagined. My work has begun already because so many of you are starting to believe in life after death, a Supreme Power, and miracles. I always knew that I was meant to help the world, but it hasn’t been until I came into Spirit that I have been shown that I am going to make a tremendous change in the world. My soul is humbled by what I am being told. I never thought that I could make such a difference in the world.

I know that many people have changed their opinion about me from a negative to a positive since I died. I was judged so harshly when I was living and only my family, true friends and my dedicated fans never judged me. I went through so many humiliating experiences the last sixteen years of my life and I pray that no one ever has to go through what I did. All I ever tried to do is help children. I wanted to make them happy and not have to be miserable and feel neglected. Many of you have expressed a desire for Neverland to be a memorial for me. I want you to know that I never want Neverland to be any type of memorial for me. It represents the worst time of my life. That’s why I left, never went back, or gave it a second thought when I was alive.

Someday my family will make a memorial that the fans can go and visit. But you really don’t need a physical memorial to remember me by or to pay homage to, every time you think of me I come alive and I live in your hearts and that is a true memorial!

The greatest happiness I had in my life was my precious children. They really helped me recover from the emotional abuse I took in my life. I’m always going to be around them and I will be their guide throughout their lives. You’re going to see them become well adjusted and compassionate to others as they grow. I am proud of them.

Please remember that I am praying for you and always will. I am continually blessed by each one of you who loves me.

I love you,
Michael”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

dom425

Re: Channeled Message from Cherokee Billie
January 15, 2011, 03:50:54 PM
How did  you find this letter? Where did it come from? Who is Cherokee Billie? I have to say it is  beautiful and heart filled. It makes me cry when I read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

Serenitys_Dream

January 15, 2011, 05:16:52 PM
Quote from: "dom425"
How did  you find this letter? Where did it come from? Who is Cherokee Billie? I have to say it is  beautiful and heart filled. It makes me cry when I read it.

This "message" was on Cherokee Billie's blog, with other ones but they all have since been removed.

A copy of this particular blog posting is also here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cherokee Billie had a blog, in which you could read a series of messages, that she claimed she was receiving from the spirit of Michael Jackson. She then removed all these blog postings from her blog and opened a new site dedicated to the discussion of these messages and Michael Jackson. She wanted readers to contribute money to maintaining the site which had a forum and things. Within a short period of time, this site was shut down. I don't know why because I never joined. From the following article, it seems that she has now transferred all of these blogs to audio recordings, which she is selling. She definitely believed that Michael was dead when she claimed to be channelling him.

Native American Psychic- Cherokee Billie Channels Spirit of Michael Jackson
Miami, Florida September 1, 2009

Cherokee Billie is a Native American psychic who gets channelled messages from the King of Pop and then posts them to her blog. “I would never have thought about channelling the spirit of Michael Jackson,” says Billie “It all started because an Australian radio program contacted me. They asked me if I was able to channel Michael Jackson and I said yes.”

Cherokee Billie didn’t expect such a huge response of fans who wanted to reach out and connect with Jackson. So in her efforts to promote healing she started posting her channeled messages to her blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The blog has updated post that she channels from the Late Michael Jackson. The posts range from birthday thank yous, messages about his children, and what really happened on the day of his death. “This blog was not intended to get publicity. But to teach people a lesson I discovered so many people were grieving. So, I wrote the blog to teach a huge spiritual lesson; I want people to understand when you die, you don’t really die. The spirit lives on.” Explains Billie.

Cherokee Billie says the event of Michael Jackson’s death has allowed her to help those who need a deeper understanding of life after death and the spiritual world. How long will she keep receiving channelled messages from Michael Jackson? She doesn’t know, all she can say right now, is Michael Jackson is doing his best to help his fans accept his death and help them recover. He is at rest and finally at peace. As far as the people who are still grieving, she will continue to be their support, however, she really recommends professional counselling for those who still can’t get over Jackson’s unexpected death.

Cherokee Billie is a Native American Clairvoyant Psychic who has over 25 years experience communicating with the deceased. To find out more about her please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . If you would like to interview Cherokee Billie, please call 619-407-7937 or 1-866-563-3997

Native American Psychic Cherokee Billie Compiles Channelled Messages from Micheal Jackson into Audio. Dec 14, 2009

Native American Psychic Cherokee Billie compiles channelled messages from Michael Jackson into a 90 minute download.  There are over 100 channelled messages that include thoughts of the Late Michael Jackson's Family, children, his birthday, his view on his burial, and the most controversial last moments of his life. The audio download entitled "Channelled Messages from Michael Jackson” is set to sell for $ 19.99.   "I am not trying to capitalize off Michael Jackson. There are so many people coming to my blog asking me to channel Michael Jackson daily and that's something I cannot do every day. I only channelled Michael Jackson because I got a call from an Australian Radio show asking me if I could channel Jackson.  I never thought that I would get such a huge response in traffic to my blog as a result of that radio program. I have continued receiving messages from Michael and have put them up for free on my blog for his fans." Says Cherokee Billie.  

On a daily basis Cherokee Billie is receiving requests from heart broken fans for her to channel the King of Pop.  However, Billie gets so many requests that it would be impossible for her to answer each and everyone in a timely manner.  Therefore, she thought the perfect gift to Jackson’s fans would be to compile an audio download with all the Channelled Messages from Michael Jackson.  This way she can leverage her time and focus on her Psychic business where she does channel for loved ones of the deceased and helps people with financial and relationship woes.  

Cherokee Billie's focus is not about channelling Michael Jackson.  And she did not expect a huge following of his fan as a result of his death and the channelled messages.  She hopes the Audio download can allow Jackson's fans to connect with him in the after life while listening to the channelled messages in their home or car.   Then Cherokee Billie can go back to assisting others with their love and money concerns.  

If you want to find out more information on how you can get the audio download "Channelled Messages from Michael Jackson" Please visitYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to find out more.

Cherokee Billie is a Native American Psychic who has 25 Years experience channelling the deceased and helping people with their financial and relationship issues.

Not trying to capitalize but she is selling the audio of these messages she claims to receive....
She has removed all of the blog postings of her claimed "Channelled Messages" so they are not available on her blog for free any longer.

I was originally excited about discovering her blog back around the summer of 2009 but changed my mind after reading some of the things she was posting. She also would never answer my questions nor allow my comments to be published on her blog because I was questioning if it was possible that Michael may have hoaxed his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 08:11:18 PM
Chalk one up to another person who capitalized on the name of Michael Jackson.  She blogged her experience for free which, those who believe in in that ability, could also experience his presence, but when she realized it was bigger than that she decided to sell it. Very typical.  I hope he gives her bad karma  :lol: .

Serenitys_Dream I have something very important to show you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal