The Money theory
December 18, 2009, 07:40:03 PM
Wow... I'm actually surprised this post isn't being discussed! :shock: (or is it in another thread?)  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dear hesouttamylife, I hope you don't mind me reposting this here!

There are also parts 1 and 2, i think it's better to watch them alltogether:

MJ Will being in question

part 1
[youtube:39ftbg91]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvu301ATe_0&feature=related[/youtube:39ftbg91]

part 2
[youtube:39ftbg91]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXjSmUUJuPo&feature=related[/youtube:39ftbg91]

part 3 (posted by hesouttamylife)
[youtube:39ftbg91]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVGHcdZEHIs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:39ftbg91]

I know there are pieces of it that are discussed within various threads, but i believe it makes sense to bring them all in one and discuss the role of these people and their involvement with MJ in a singular time-and-space frame:

John Branca (Sony connection)
John McClain
Thome Thome (AEG connection)
Randy Phillips (AEG)
Frank Dileo (Sony connection)
Tommy Mottola (Sony)
Al Malnik (?)
Jermaine Jackson (Thome connection)
Thomas J Barrack (Colony Capital)

There are things that cannot be ignored, they ARE important in this case, perhaps even more than hidden messages in lyrics, sign language and the three Statues of Liberty all together - sorry, no offence! i love supernatural and am fond of conspiracies - but... there's also:

- The Will ambiguity,
- MJ managers/estate executors muddle,
- Family/estate conflicts,
- SONY/ATV catalogue
- History of prescription medications
- Murray recruitment
- Neverland
- Sony/MJ relations in the period 2001-2009 (after 'Killer Thriller')
- Jemaine's latest activities after all and his obvious separation from the other members of the family (no hints, just possibilities)
 and whatever you name it

And there is an undeniable connection between some of these things (or perhaps all of them) and people mentioned above and between these people. It looks like a spider net to me! Let's work on complex models and scenarios instead of strawing them apart. Perhaps that's gonna work somehow, we should try!

I'd like to repost these links here:

The blog deals with bunch of this stuff (the will, executors, Sony/AEG etc), it's still a blog, not the Bible, so obviously we'll have to double check everything

Interviw with Sony producers who used to work with MJ in 90's and were friends with him, apart from being interesting and giving some little inside details about MJ, they also speak about his position in Sony in those years

Firpo Carr articles, certainly not the gospel, but some straws of possibly useful information

Whatever else you can find on this, please let's pull it all together! It's something real... maybe even too real, but who knows, maybe investigating harder in this direction we might come closer to the truth and it WOULD be what we all expect. But there's always a chance that the truth will be hard to accept. I still hope we'll find Da TROOT in the end of this! That is why i don't wanna name it murder theory (i have a strong feeling MJ's alive)... but rather Money theory... Perhaps it's all simplier (in a way) though much more complicated (in another) than we think... I personally doubt MJ would pull a global hoax in order to save the world without his own rears being safe. And it appears there's a hellovamess in there  :?

Sorry if that's already been done in another place on this forum, i honestly tried to look for it!
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:34:35 PM by tinker_bell
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Re: The Money theory
December 18, 2009, 08:39:22 PM
i cant watch the videos ,so i cant comment
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Money theory
December 19, 2009, 11:38:01 AM
Links for YT:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~