PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI January 22
January 22, 2011, 07:09:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
@"RunFaYaLife", your sig pic is hilarious  :lol:

Why should be unusual that LMP goes to L.A? she lived there before, may be she has business to do.

it is not that important where she went but it is important WHEN she went to LA. It's on Elvis' birthday. I think that is the reason why TS redirected to that post. Elvis is alive and LMP went to LA for his birthday and probably something more like the Eliza and Murray cases.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 22, 2011, 07:44:38 PM
OH WAIT!!

Didn't Lisa say she had a new record coming out on Oprah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 22, 2011, 08:15:12 PM
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but today I was in a department store after work and they were playing an Elvis song I didn't recognize.  The DJ said something about it being a new release (just out today) and that it had been recorded in 1957, I believe.  Can't recall the title and haven't found any news about it online, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 22, 2011, 08:21:08 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but today I was in a department store after work and they were playing an Elvis song I didn't recognize.  The DJ said something about it being a new release (just out today) and that it had been recorded in 1957, I believe.  Can't recall the title and haven't found any news about it online, though.
Thanks for jogging my memory. I'm sure I heard something about controvery???? and duets with Jerry Lee Lewis that may or may not be questionable. Breaking news anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 22, 2011, 08:44:16 PM
Okay here's something I found about Lisa Marie.
It appears she is just Taking Care of Business.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By Robin Leach (contact)

Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2011 | 6:02 p.m.

It’s almost a classic chicken and egg story. Which came first? Originally, it was the old Elvis Presley recordings that stayed out of the spotlight in Cirque du Soleil’s Viva Elvis at MGM CityCenter’s Aria. They were raw -- and to be honest -- ancient in terms of our digital age. As the show continued to change, tweak and polish itself to perfection, the masters of music went to work, and now it’s their new soundtrack that drives the spectacular.
Viva Elvis at Aria
Viva Elvis Blue Carpet @Aria
Chilean Miner Edison Pena at Viva Elvis

Musical arranger and album producer Erich van Tourneau told VegasDeLuxe.com last November what it took to remaster the show’s recordings, and now after more than a year of studio engineering, it’s the new soundtrack that propels the show along at a much faster pace and energy.

Erich told me: “I gave a new lease on life to the original superstar. Every track has the same energy he had back in 1954, but in a 2010 technological way.”

In the early stages of Viva Elvis, it told a familiar story in an almost flat monotone. It’s now been given new blood with excitement and a controlled but frantic fever pitch. The narrative has been cut down and the Col. Tom Parker character relocated. The dancing seems faster and more electrically charged. Now it’s all showmanship throughout and makes the blue suede shoe even larger than it is with the dancers sprawled all over it.

I didn’t see major changes to the “Jailhouse Rock” number, which is my favorite in the show. I still sat mesmerized watching the performers walk upside down in the air. How can you improve on that feat anyway? The amazing trampoline gymnastics seem faster and more challenging. Even the showgirl “Viva Las Vegas” finale seems a bigger and better spectacle.

No wonder everybody from Priscilla Presley herself, who still pops in regularly to keep an eye on the production, to rescued Chilean miner Edison Pena just last week raves about the new look to the show. Edison was in Graceland for The King of Rock and Roll’s birthday celebrations Jan. 8 and traveled here directly from Graceland. The miner, who sang Elvis songs to bolster his 33 co-workers trapped for more than 60 days, was “totally amazed” by the seventh Cirque show on The Strip.

Priscilla, who will be here for the Woman of the Year tribute by the Nevada Ballet Theater on Jan. 29, says, “Elvis would have loved the show on The Strip and the new soundtrack album. His presence is on The Strip where he loved to perform. So I think he’d be very honored by it.”

Priscilla said she loved the new feel to the show and the new sound because it’s bringing a whole new generation of fans to Elvis’ music. The night I was there, the theater was packed, and the audience was young and old alike. The only difference was that the younger people got out of their seats to dance, while the older ones clapped and sang along with the hits. Parents and grandparents brought their youngsters with them, and there was no age barrier to the love of Presley’s power.

Cirque has a reputation of always fine tuning and tinkering its productions, and now a year after it opened, Viva Elvis has found its heart and soul -- and produced its own soundtrack music for Elvis to rock on for years to come. There’s no danger that he’s ever going to be forgotten.

He isn’t leaving this house for a very long time. If he returned to see it, I’m certain that he’d be speechless, except for: “Thank you. Thank you very much.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

January 23, 2011, 04:59:52 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
You lost interest ? but this is the guide to the plot/script IMO :shock: and part of MJ message :shock:

LOL...No offense meant..
but IMO it is just some screw ball on the 'net playing with people's heads.
When you've been online as long as I have and been through some of the
crazy stuff I've managed to fall into...
It becomes real easy to deduct whaz up with that kind of stuff.

But Hey ...I'm not knocking anyone elses opinion about it.
To each his own....know what I mean Vern?  :mrgreen:

Hey mate! Read my signature below.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

January 23, 2011, 05:41:09 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Thank you TS.

Could it be that we have a Revelation on the way? Maybe in this case an Elvis related one?

Wasn't the 1 comment on Eliza's blog a reference to a web page called the Prophecies of revelation:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It just seems that the word REVELATION has come out a lot lately, whether directly or indirectly.  Even the Jason Malachi website went from a ZOMBIE reference to Bible studies!

We may SEE something soon. :)

With L.O.V.E
I find it interesting that the word REVELATION is derived from the French word "reve" which means DREAM.  To me the hoax feels like a waking dream with as many twists and turns and unexplainable situations.  I think we are all waiting for the BAM to wake us up from a dream woven by The Dream Weaver  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal