MJonmind

Re: TIAI January 16
January 16, 2011, 05:32:38 AM
"... in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation." is the Martin Luther King Jr. quote at the beginning of the song, so I guess MJ is tying in all three names, because they all relate to each other. Read my comment in my above post what MJ said about Jews, but he would never advocate violence, only peace and love is what he's all about. Peaceful demonstration like he did against Tommy Matola.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

January 16, 2011, 05:36:45 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
"... in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation." is the Martin Luther King Jr. quote at the beginning of the song, so I guess MJ is tying in all three names, because they all relate to each other. Read my comment in my above post what MJ said about Jews, but he would never advocate violence, only peace and love is what he's all about. Peaceful demonstration like he did against Tommy Matola.

I see what you're saying MJonmind, I'm just hoping that Jewish comment was misquoted...I could never agree with that..I think we have all said some things "off the cuff" that we could regret later..I'm just hoping it's not his true feelings..it would be a shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 08:12:19 AM
If I remember correctly Katherine was a Lutheran before she became a Jehovah's Witness.  

This is all very interesting that the redirect points here.  I am heading upstairs to the library to find my books on Martin Luther and to re-read his later works.  I think we need to connect some dots here......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 16, 2011, 08:58:31 AM
Luther face religious power and the secular power. The two major institutions: Church and Empire not were above the floor, but subject to it.
For many men the dissemination of the Protestant religion meant a change in attitude to some elements of their daily lives. Questioning made Lutero the authority of the Pope and the hierarchy of the Church of Rome had repercussions that exceeded the level of religious life. For many princes, the Protestant religion meant a reinforcement of its secular authority and why her meaning in their States. For many farmers, the ideas of reform justified disobedience to the power of the Lords. If the Pope was challenged and their judgments were no longer infallible to all Christians, he could also question the authority of the feudal lords. Without that Luther propose it, his ideas influenced the peasants who dissatisfied with their living conditions, rebelled against the bourgeois power.
The Protestant religion also exerted great influence on the attitudes of the bourgeoisie. The strict moral Protestant - enemy of the luxuries and waste-, an austere life practice, the idea that men got their reward or punishment in earthly life, were principles which lend well to the activities of the bourgeoisie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

January 16, 2011, 09:10:31 AM
lilwendy wrote:
 It is about a personal relationship with God.  This does not happen in a church building.  This does not happen by sitting in a pew and listening to a priest on Sunday.  It does not happen by being a good person. It doesn’t happen by choosing to take a Sabbath rest.  It’s a RELATIONSHIP!

I agree, in my opinion this paragraph says it all very well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 16, 2011, 09:34:23 AM
First of all, I have nothing against jewish people and I don't think MJ has either. What I think he meant by saying 'jews' was the jewish elite, like the Rothschilds, who have control over the international banking system and together with some other filthy rich families have control over governments, banks and everything else of importance in this world. It is a very old conspiracy to take full control over the world. It has nothing to do with jewish people in general, they kill their own people as easy as others. Below some links with info on "The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion", for those interested.

[center:3d6yyokp]In the 1800s documents surfaced which were misleadingly called...
"The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion".

Almost everything these documents proposed to do has happened over the last 100 years, but these developments had little if anything to do with the Jews. The very publication of these documents may have been for purposes of disinformation, to deflect growing suspicion away from the actual manipulators to a convenient scapegoat, the Jews.
The manipulation of the world by the secret society of the "Illuminati" is not a Jewish phenomenon.
There have been some Jews involved, but no more than members of many other races, and people of all political persuasions, from capitalist to communist to anarchist. All play their part in the covert game plan, and the Jewish people have suffered more than most from the machinations of this shadowy Brotherhood.
To overcome the misleading reference to Zion, we will call these protocols (i.e. secret plans) by their truer name "The Protocols of the Illuminati", and the name "Illuminati" will be used to describe the elite leaders of Brotherhood who are aware of the real agenda.
The Protocols clearly express the Illuminati's view of the masses, its contempt of the general population, and we will replace their reference to the Goyim, as they call people like us, with the more precise term "rabble".
It sees us as little more than sheep or cattle. And while its analysis is distasteful, it cannot, unfortunately, be accused of inaccuracy in its contention of how easily most people allow themselves to be manipulated.

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset quoted in
"Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982 by Amnon Kapeliouk -[/center:3d6yyokp]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 16, 2011, 09:43:41 AM
well he mentions Roosevelt in this song also. there are two of them.  :lol: oh dilemmas, dilemmas ;) he is one tricky dude  ;) makeing us study our history ;) . my older sister said one time if they would put history to music she could learn it :lol:  :o
personally i love what lil wendy had to say.
i can see myself in michaels life how he began so close to God. and through the years perhaps began to let in things that were not best for him. and it feels to me as though he made a return to his former self. if that can make sense to anyone  :? an old song i remember.

when i was young i trusted in the Savior
with all my heart i loved his holy name
but as i grew i drifted from his favor
i wondered out in sorrow sin and shame
he placed a wondrous talent in my keeping
but i refused to use it for his will
the brigegroom came and found his servant sleeping
so he took my gift to lonely calveries hill
i thought of Christ and all he gave for me
how could i face those precious nail scared hands
i came back home with nothing left to bring him
but a broken heart and longing empty hands
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

January 16, 2011, 10:59:06 AM
Such excellent posts by everyone. I don't have much to add to what has already been said . Both Martin Luther and Dr King were reformers. They both brought the fight to the enemy of their day in the times that they lived --thereby challenging the controlling powers of those times. And not only did they challenge those powers , but also endured, persevered, and triumped  largely because of God's intervention and help. These men were fearless and courageous. Valliant souls. And Doctor King's message cost him his life. Both of these men had a vision for the common man, to see everyday people out from under the oppression of controlling  supremists and restored to the dignity and equality that God intended for every soul. Which brings me to the time in which we find ourselves and the powers that be and their agenda for us. I couldn't help but think of TS's update about turning the illuminati pyramid upside down, 666 becoming 999, with the people on the top and the few controllers on the bottom. I feel Michael has always had a sense of his destiny which he has expressed time and again through his lyrics and artform. And truly, there is nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one. So here we are on the threshold of a new type of reformation. Michael, we've got your back, you can count on us. We will be there for you and each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 16, 2011, 11:00:13 AM
Quote from: "trublu"
hmmmm...

In his later years, Luther became strongly antisemitic, writing that Jewish homes should be destroyed, their synagogues burned, money confiscated and liberty curtailed. These statements have made Luther a controversial figure among many historians and religious scholars.[8]

Sounds like he was quite racist and hateful.

no no! Different Martin Luther!

Goodness, that's not Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., that's a historical figure from at least a couple hundred years ago named simply "Martin Luther". Omigosh, please don't get these two men confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

January 16, 2011, 11:41:59 AM
it would seem that in order to get to any real truth on anyone from the past or present we have to gather information from both sides of any argument. need to consider a variety of sources and not be lead by one particular school of thought to come to conclusions. what is the saying there is his version and her version and then there is the truth, someting like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

January 16, 2011, 11:58:44 AM
Souza wrote: "Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
"Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982 by Amnon Kapeliouk -

This is similar to a speech by Adolf Hitler
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 12:04:42 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Souza wrote: "Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

please, let us be careful with that quote, it's reliability is very questionable:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

MissG

January 16, 2011, 12:48:52 PM
This redirect is very curious to me.
Just yesterday I had a debate about Lutheranism  :D and how teaching the concept of Christ for the simple people and the younger ones, stimulating all people, to believe and become Christians was used as a reform movement that is very prominet in Northen Europe

Once again I feel "being indoctrinated" indirectly with all of this TS redirections to the bible.

Preaching door to door but in a modern times way  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 16, 2011, 01:29:44 PM
Martin Luther King, Jr., was born on January 15, 1929, in Atlanta, Georgia, the middle child of the Reverend Martin Luther King, Sr. and Alberta Williams King.[5] King's father was born "Michael King", and Martin Luther King, Jr., was originally named "Michael King, Jr.," until the family traveled to Europe in 1934 and visited Germany. His father soon changed both of their names to Martin Luther in honor of the German Protestant leader Martin Luther.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A lot of good comments already on this re-direct, just to add what you probably already all know:

Martin Luther King jr was born Michael King jr and renamed Martin Luther King jr some 5 years later.

Interesting!

Michael King and King Michael!  

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

January 16, 2011, 01:37:33 PM
friendlikeme81 wrote:

paula-c wrote:

please, let us be careful with that quote, it's reliability is very questionable:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ly-by.html

I do not know if Menachem Begin said those words or not, I think actually a speech by Adolf Hitler ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions