PammyTopic starter

Help needed for seventy-seven.net (TIAI)
December 18, 2009, 08:54:17 PM
Ok guys i need your help. Can anyone remember when I found the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginafter Thisisalsoit "clue" Number 77 was posted?

There was the client called Reel 77 and if u click on his project we found already out that there are hidden messages...I dont know if anyone checked th experiment blog of Seventy Seven ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I made screenshots of the pix (i can post them here if you want) of one of these projects and i need your help to maybe find out if there are hidden messages as well.... imo there are a few things that cant be just coincidence...or maybe Im going insane!

I also found it interesting that this guy called Won You lives in Culver City and NY.....

oh and btw one of his experiments was this one called  Augmented Reality : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
when i checked it couldnt believe it... its the same stuff that was created for MJ´s Opus Book....little reminder here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and here is the one of Seventy-Seven aka Won You You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

try it yourself!!!!

Now the screenshots
what i dont understand is that some pictures are black or left out.
All pix are numbered consecutively.Does this mean anything?

Here are the things i find interesting

1. A lot of Bahrain pix, flag or people from there.
2. Hearts (symbol for love) or the word Love
3. children
4. Nature
5. Christmas
6.London
7. The Vicory/ Peace Sign

and some pix that we could also see in This is it or some of the thisisalsoit directions led to for example the spider or the tractor that destroyed the forrest in TTI but of course not the same one ...but u know what i mean right?

7. The Number 3 .... was also shown on the Jackson Reality Show a few days ago right? Some of the brothers had a shirt on with this Number?

Am i going insane or are this really also clues? Could MJ be in Bahrain? and what is going to happen on Christmas? BAMSDAY like TNZ says....

AND then check the other pix of the other experiments...there are different ones but always to the same themes (like mentioned above)

Check also the experiments called:

Children
Time Machine Effect
Coverflow
Page Flip
Human Consiousness this is linked to this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
love song
alleyway
sience

What ya think?  :?

examples from pix:

on one of these pix there was a name Justin Green19 .... I dunno why but i remembered BACK´s words Focus on the Green LOL :lol:  and i googled it and got these:

watch his one uploaded video and his faves.

GREEN Justin Tyler Green, 19, passed away on Sunday December 13, 2009.
He attended Andrew Jackson and Terry Parker High School and graduated from Florida Community College. He was preceded in death by his mother, Cristi Green. He is survived by his parents, Wayne and Lisa Green; brother, Bobby Hamilton of Jacksonville, FL; sisters, Jennifer Green of Georgia and Christy Harmon of Tennessee; grandparents, Landon and Shirley Griffis, George and Barbara Brownlie and Peggy and George Jablonski. Graveside funeral services will be held on Thursday, December 17 at 11am in Riverside Memorial Park Cemetery with Rev. Terry L. Griffis officiating. The family will receive friends on Wednesday, December 16 from 6-8pm at Cedar Bay Funeral Home, 405 New Berlin Road, Jacksonville, 714-1110. Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com

Jacksonville????  :?:

What do u think?? Its not a theory but i just wanna know if this could be from MJ or at least has to do with him...i´m really thinking about
to visit a mad house soon...  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

PammyTopic starter

Re: Help needed for seventy-seven.net (TIAI)
December 19, 2009, 06:47:17 PM
ok obviously Im the only one who sees these things.... I need to visit a shrink  :cry:  :cry:

I give up. I´m exhausted and I dont know what to think anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

juliet

December 19, 2009, 06:58:23 PM
PAMMY, your hard work is always appreciated.  I find all your posts very informative.  I know you must be exhausted because you're always searching/finding infos to help us out.
I'll comment later on after reading the links very carefully.
Thanks for the links and I'm going to dive into those links now. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 27, 2009, 05:56:03 PM
Okay, PAMMY, this one.  I honestly think that there are some things that we should consider. You're not going to the padded cell, don't worry.  There must be something in all those links and I'm so sorry for the delay because of the Yuletide responsibilities of cooking, distributing gifts, helping the homeless, etc.

Don't worry we'll disect them one by one - I've got to go to the Doctor first to get my meds and be back immediately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 27, 2009, 06:34:00 PM
You want to know if all the links are of MJ.

The first link is I think of a Chinese author.  He had gathered experiments for so many years and actually is very interesting. They are all website experiment as he explained but in the blog, the first box with his arrangements of the topics in a global shape made me think of DOME.  But I don't  think it has any connection with Michael.  Michael must have browsed and studied the author's perspective/ideas/concepts but we really don't know.

The Augmented Reality is very very interesting.  For sure,  Michael has thought about it, too.  I wrote something about Synergy which I posted somewhere - and I wrote a poem about it,too.  It's very similar and I know that that's the same concept Michael will be using for his future projects, which is Computer Graphics combined with the Real World Environment.

About the Global Consciousness Project, the same idea for Global News that came out last 3 weeks ago.  There's this Conference about Carbon Dioxide and the World.  I really was into the conference and I appreciated so much what they have done, gathering of different countries and what to do to save the world.

I am going to check now Justin.  I got the link of Jacksonville somewhere and I have to check my files.

I'll get back to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 27, 2009, 06:44:53 PM
PAMMY, my head feels bloated now.  Can you please explain to me, again, how Justin got connected to Michael?

I feel soooo stupid because I don't know how to help and disect the whole thing.  It really needs time and patience.  I'm so sorry about the delay in posting.  Give me more time to study the connection.

I checked out the link with the guest book for Justin and I found 7 guests only signed.  Ooopss, 7 - let's not be paranoid, okay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PammyTopic starter

December 28, 2009, 10:30:27 PM
Hey Juliet, thanks that you at least took notice to this topic I know its a bit confusing but i try to explain it to
you, but not now because its already 5:30 am here in germany and i need some rest. I´ll be back later and
tell you exactly what i mean.

Thank you again. *hugs* You are the only person that replied to my topic..... :?
Maybe i should really think about visiting a shrink LOL  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions