Re: Jason Malachi - on Facebook Confession!!!
January 20, 2011, 06:33:04 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I AM curious about your take on O2 dude though :lol: [/color]

HAHAHAHA!!
Once I start I can't stop,I just rant for hours
I feel compelled to write a book and call it something like...
 'The 02 Conference-Behind The Curtain'
I can see the front cover and everything

Eat your heart out Pearl J ;P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 20, 2011, 07:04:34 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
I honestly don't think Michael Jackson was replaced by other people over the years.
He is a person,he lived through all those things,tours,videos,interviews,marriages,kids,allegations,the trial and so on...all one person.Everyone is entitled to their opinions,I just think it's kind of insulting to him to think of him as someone who could easily be replaced by another similar looking person.
There is only one Michael Jackson.

I'll agree that the king of pop is dead,but that is the image...the persona,not the man.
"film,I love film,I want to innovate it and i'm having a lot of fun"
Hollywood has given him a rough time over the years,not just in the media but his 'friends' there.
As soon as I heard the full thing I was like...this album is angry at tinsel town,for reals,monster says it all.
I also think that people in Hollywood,in the film industry are very intimidated by Michael,now he is an amazing human being,his charity work,he's sweet and quiet=all true but he is also a mean business man,everything he touches literally turns to gold.
Can you imagine MJJ productions making full length silver screen movies(I don't mean TII)I mean,proper feature films,Thriller being one of them,they would break records,win awards,he'd be on top of his game because that is what he lives for,and he is successful at everything he puts his hand to.
Michael was told 'no' to keep him from being competition.He would have the best actors,the best crew,stages,anything he wanted and it would always be a masterpiece.The Hollywood elite who make these films-Brett Ratner,Steven Speilberg,imo all refused to be part of his movie dream because they would be pushed aside.No one would care who it was written by all that would be talked about is OMG MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW MOVIE.
He would rule the industry.
People knew he could do it the second Thriller the mini movie was released,even before that.
If I was a director I wouldn't want my film coming out the same time as a MJ film,no way in hell.
(and just so you know I'm talking in past tense because this has been going on for years,all the fall outs,and being turned away from the film industry-it isn't a recent thing.There is no insinuating he is dead or gone)

@Nefari,I honestly wouldn't worry =]

and I am not even getting into the 02 MJ.haha

I agree, well put and I think that is EXACTLY the case. He was a threat to Hollywood. That is why I think he created the image of The King of Pop and all around it. I don't think most people would realize what kind of business man he is. Soft spoken and shy Michael would never do... blablabla. Well I think many are in for a surprise.

I AM curious about your take on O2 dude though :lol:

Just for the record, I meant that I have seen MJ with those two different looks on many occasions, not that I  think he was actually two people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

all4loveandbelieve

January 20, 2011, 02:06:50 PM
Hey bec, I get what you say and I agree but to a certain extend because I don't think it went that far. The person exsists, the image exists, but they are seperate people. I think he created the image in the late 80's/early 90's for the reason of the hoax. That is when he started to wear the muchos make-up and the wigs occasionally. I think the pupose for that was to be able to used doubles when they were necessary. When he was ill, as decoys for safety reasons or whatever reason he might have had. I think he did create the image, but was the one 'behind the mask' most of the time. He created an illusion around himself that made it easier for him to 'die' and to do other things as himself, because I think he did many other things besides being the King of Pop. The make-up, the wigs, strange behaviour at times seem to be the illusion he created to be able to do what he had to do. But the music is his and I think a lot of the unreleased stuff allegedly from JM is as well. This is to see what or who the fans really love. Is it Michael Jackson the image, or is it Michael Jackson the man? If they see or hear anything that doesn't fit the image, will they embrace it, or will they resent it? Will they accept that there was a man behind the mask, or will they find it unacceptable? Who are the exactly idolizing? That is my opinion, but I could be off. The king of Pop is dead, Michael lives, but if all they loved was the King of Pop, then for them he is in fact dead because I don't see we will see the image return, we will see the man we never knew, all masks taken off and all cards on the table.

Very well said Souza. Michael will come back but not as the king of Pop maybe the king of Producer. He will be directing movies that is for sure. Michael is a human being first. He has a wonderful heart, humanitarian, just for that I love Michael. Not too many people are like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 20, 2011, 02:10:27 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I honestly don't think Michael Jackson was replaced by other people over the years.
He is a person,he lived through all those things,tours,videos,interviews,marriages,kids,allegations,the trial and so on...all one person.Everyone is entitled to their opinions,I just think it's kind of insulting to him to think of him as someone who could easily be replaced by another similar looking person.

I'll agree that the king of pop is dead,but that is the image...the persona,not the man.
Hollywood has given him a rough time over the years,not just in the media but his 'friends' there.
As soon as I heard the full thing I was like...this album is angry at tinsel town,for reals,monster says it all.
I also think that people in Hollywood,in the film industry are very intimidated by Michael,now he is an amazing human being,his charity work,he's sweet and quiet=all true but he is also a mean business man,everything he touches literally turns to gold.
Can you imagine MJJ productions making full length silver screen movies(I don't mean TII)I mean,proper feature films,Thriller being one of them,they would break records,win awards,he'd be on top of his game because that is what he lives for,and he is successful at everything he puts his hand to.
Michael was told 'no' to keep him from being competition.He would have the best actors,the best crew,stages,anything he wanted and it would always be a masterpiece.The Hollywood elite who make these films-Brett Ratner,Steven Speilberg,imo all refused to be part of his movie dream because they would be pushed aside.No one would care who it was written by all that would be talked about is OMG MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW MOVIE.
People knew he could do it the second Thriller the mini movie was released,even before that.
If I was a director I wouldn't want my film coming out the same time as a MJ film,no way in hell.
(and just so you know I'm talking in past tense because this has been going on for years,all the fall outs,and being turned away from the film industry-it isn't a recent thing.There is no insinuating he is dead or gone)

I agree, well put and I think that is EXACTLY the case. He was a threat to Hollywood. That is why I think he created the image of The King of Pop and all around it. I don't think most people would realize what kind of business man he is. Soft spoken and shy Michael would never do... blablabla. Well I think many are in for a surprise.

Just for the record, I meant that I have seen MJ with those two different looks on many occasions, not that I  think he was actually two people.

You know what they say, be careful of the dog that does not bark, he will bite. But the dog  that barks will never bite.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

January 20, 2011, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Datroot"

You know what they say, be careful of the dog that does not bark, he will bite. But the dog  that barks will never bite.  :lol:
...and as soon as you include an "always" or a "never" into a statement about an animal, it will make a liar out of you  ;)  

For the record I do mean 2 different people. The Bashir tape makes it quite clear for me.

But I think Souza's spin on my "what-if"s is a good refinement of it, I can see how that would work.

Of course MJ is a person. I just think the image is and has been played by two or more different people over the years. Probably the same guy who was in the J5 has and remains ever present and in charge of the entire MJJ thing, but the person presented to us as Michael Jackson hasn't and isn't always that guy. I think that's the big secret. It must fit in to the hoax because it is there, and reoccurring, and it seems to be perfectly ok for us to know this (not like we stumbled on to this knowledge accidentally and MJ is fretting about it), so this seems to be part of the hoax, but I'm still unsure as to how and most importantly, why? Why reveal this? Is he just tired of living the illusion? At 50 it's time to retire that part of your career? Sure, makes perfect sense, who could argue or blame him. I guess I'm not content with it being that simple. I don't see the benefit to revealing it if it the case. If he's tried of the living the illusion he could just quietly stop without this giant production of hoax and reveal and confession to go with it. Why include it in his death hoax? I don't understand.

I think the O2 guy is the real original J5 guy Michael Jackson playing the role of a bad impersonator of himself, to fuck with our heads, plant a back clue (he knew people would relook at the O2 tapes after 6/25), give us something to talk about, and extend the aura of mystery around him and what was about to happen. If O2 guy wasn't the real deal MJ, and he was trying to pretend to be MJ, he would have acted like MJ. And the O2 guy didn't act like MJ at all. So that means he wasn't really trying to be MJ, just look like him, why else would that be? MJ has been using (a)double(s) for years that have pulled off the illusion just fine, why so much trouble staying in character now? It must be purposeful. If it's purposeful, that means it's MJ himself to me, being a punk, and messing with our heads for a little fun later. I see no explanation for an impostor to look like MJ but not act like MJ. Once I decided O2 guy must be MJ, I realized it was a gag.

O2 MJ is like Andy Kaufman/Tony Clifton. If you've seen the movie "Man on the Moon, the Andy Kaufman story"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you know what I mean. Andy Kaufman's entire life was a hoax. Even his closest friends had no idea if he was ever telling the truth or if anything he ever did was real or not. The movie poster is Andy in character standing behind a mic in front of a red curtain.

Andy Kaufman's story may be very relevant, considering he is the king of public hoaxes in the name of entertainment.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There's several connections on this page to be made but this one caught my eye and my attention:
Kaufman would often impersonate a whole series of different celebrities in his Foreign Man persona, comedy arising from Foreign Man's obvious ineptitude at impersonation. At some point in the performance, usually when the audience were entirely used to Foreign Man's inability to perform a single convincing impression, Foreign Man would announce, "And now I would like to imitate the Elvis Presley," turn around, take off his jacket, slick his hair back, and launch into an Elvis Presley impersonation which Presley described as his favorite.[6] Like Presley, he would take off his leather jacket and throw it into the audience; he then immediately asked for it back again. After, he would take a simple bow and say in his Foreign Man voice, "T'ank you veddy much!"

That's the act that made Kaufman famous. A lot of people didn't "get" Andy's humor, and it didn't help that Andy didn't always tell people that it was a joke or even that he was acting. He did performance art on a routine basis and even hoaxed his closest friends. Maybe he was just an extreme pathological liar with social issues, that's possible too. But he told several people he would fake his death and resurface 20 years later, and then died under strange circumstances at age 35 on May 16, 1984. He did not resurface in 2004 though a group of his friends did hold vigil the 20th anniversary night. Sad.
Andy Kaufman allegedly told many people—including Bob Zmuda—that he wished to fake his own death prior to his actual death. This has caused some fans to believe Kaufman is still alive.[28] Kaufman himself purportedly claimed that if he were to fake his death, he would return 20 years later.[29]

The 1999 Jim Carrey film Man on the Moon leaves the question open-ended. "Tony Clifton" performed a year after Kaufman's death at The Comedy Store benefit in Kaufman's honor, with members of his entourage in attendance. Bob Zmuda has acknowledged "death hoax" rumors over the years quite tongue-in-cheek, admitting that Kaufman and he had discussed faking his death at times and that he seemed "obsessed with the idea", but he maintains the opinion that Kaufman truly did die and his death was not faked. Bob Zmuda claims he does not think he would be cruel enough to go this long without making contact with his family if he were still alive. His official website states that his death was not a hoax and he did die.[30]

During the 1990s, "Tony Clifton" made several appearances at LA nightclubs, prompting speculation that perhaps Kaufman was still alive and working under the makeup. Jim Carrey stated on the NBC special Comedy Salute to Andy Kaufman that the Clifton character had been passed on by Kaufman to Bob Zmuda while he was still alive. Kaufman's death certificate is on file with the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and is also available on the popular website The Smoking Gun.[31]

My thoughts are very scattered lately. Thanks to anyone able to slog through all that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 20, 2011, 10:51:38 PM
I purchased the new "Michael" CD and to me it sounds like Michael all the way its a very good Cd as a matter of fact I really like it.  But to me 'INVINCIBLE' is my all time favorite I love that CD and I am playing it right now.  I can't understand why that didn't get more exposure and sales than it did I think that is one of the best I've heard not saying that all of Michael's music isn't out of this world I love them all but 'INVINCIBLE' is "da bomb"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions