Re: Jason Malachi - on Facebook Confession!!!
January 16, 2011, 09:30:09 PM
I have a hard time believing this is real...for one, are we completely sure that's JM's real facebook page?  I did a quick search and there's a few of them listed.  That alone is enough to cast major doubts.  If, however, this Jason character puts up a Murry-type youtube apology vid/message to his 'fans'...that will raise some eyebrows.  

There's only two possible scenerio's about this (unless his facebook page was hacked)...either he's lying or he's telling the truth.  There's several reasons why he would lie about this but they all pretty much boil down to selfish reasons (i.e. increase his own record sales, get his 'name' out there, etc).  If that's the case, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was, then he's as low as they get.

If it's somehow determined that he is telling the truth...well then get out the shovels cause the rabbit hole just got wider.  Sony, not MJ, would end up looking like money-grabbing leeches, trying to cash in on the death of MJ by passing off this character as MJ to the world.  Again, I don't believe this to be the truth...but in hoaxland....what if this is another step in MJ's plan against Sony?  How far will the music industry go to make a buck?  Some of the Jacksons may have even been planting the seeds of doubt early on by suggesting that some of the tracks are not MJ.  The backlash against Sony, in this instance, would be astronomical.

However, I just can't wrap my head around JM actually saying this.  If it is his real facebook page and it wasn't hacked, the only thing that would make sense is that it is somehow part of the hoax and is confident that MJ will protect him.  If it isn't hoax related...and JM is lying, he has just opened himself up to a possible lawsuit from the MJ Estate and Sony.  If he's telling the truth and he did have an 'agreement' with Sony, then I'm almost positive that any 'agreement' over them faking MJ tracks would definitely include a confidentiality agreement.  Again, he'd be opening himself up to a major lawsuit from Sony and/or an 'unexplained overdose'.

It will certainly be interesting to see if JM and/or Sony makes an official statement about this.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

ER911

January 16, 2011, 09:55:59 PM
Pearljr Pearljr
FALSE alarm not Jason Malachi FACEBOOK page and whoever hacked "better lawyer up" Jason says didn't sing one note on "Michael" per TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

January 16, 2011, 10:45:35 PM
Or maybe, just maybe, he's telling the truth. Maybe he's trying to escape the machine that uses singers and then discards them. Who knows what his reasons are. You may disagree and think his account is hacked, but there is also the other side of the equation: it could be he's being truthful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjammTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 11:17:31 PM
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Or maybe, just maybe, he's telling the truth. Maybe he's trying to escape the machine that uses singers and then discards them. Who knows what his reasons are. You may disagree and think his account is hacked, but there is also the other side of the equation: it could be he's being truthful.

TMZ is fooling you..Dont believe everything YOU HEAR...ON jasons' offical website
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IT leads to the facebook that posted the comment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjammTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 11:18:12 PM
Quote from: "ER911"
Pearljr Pearljr
FALSE alarm not Jason Malachi FACEBOOK page and whoever hacked "better lawyer up" Jason says didn't sing one note on "Michael" per TMZ
TMZ is fooling you..Dont believe everything YOU HEAR...ON jasons' offical website

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjammTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 11:18:32 PM
Quote from: "mjjamm"

hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 16, 2011, 11:19:13 PM
This all totally reminds me of Dave Dave! Was LKL interview MJ or DD, and then all the facebook messages with their twists. I seriously think MJ's up to games again. Since I believe firmly that 02 guy is Michael but acting strangely so people will think he's a double, I think here too, "Michael" is all Michael but he has masked his voice to sound like this Jason dude, who is some ordinary guy like Dave Dave that MJ has come across somewhere and has paid to be part of this. I think the facebook message was not the truth, but that it still was deliberate in the ARG maze. Some crazy ride!! 8-)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 11:23:35 PM
My mind is all over the place. This can be big news or a hacker of course, or he may have said it then blamed it on a hacker. Just study
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

January 16, 2011, 11:32:05 PM

I didn't say I believed it-- I used the word "maybe" several times. And to be fooled implies I have no choice, which is not true. I didn't read the information from TMZ nor did I read it from Jason's page. I'm leaving the room for the POSSIBILITY that it COULD be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 06:06:06 AM
Whoever JM is,and I am going to write this assuming he is nothing to do with Michael's own plan/musical genious,he does not have the support,financial backing,career,etc to stand up to Sony.Never in this lifetime would be become so big in the music world that he could take them on by confessing that he did paid work on the album,or anything else he might want to admit to.Sony will take him down and squish him like a bug.

As for TMZ-why are people STILL believing what they write?*mass population*
I can't cope with it.
If there was ever a trashy tabloid that wrote 98% fictious BS on a daily basis it's TMZ and they are holding that crown high-nothing to be proud of but we'll leave Harvey to it because he is either incredibly stupid or on the massive payroll of hoaxland.
Personally I think he wishes he had been an actor and this is payback for some unfulfilled life he never got to live on the big screen.lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

January 17, 2011, 11:11:14 AM
Quote from: "ER911"
Pearljr Pearljr

I think you may have misunderstood the purposed of my post. I was showing that there are currently 2 different stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jason Malachi -"It was me, I sang the songs"
January 17, 2011, 01:28:38 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't believe a word of it. Who is that guy anyway? Never heard of him before June 25. And Sony would allow him to post something like that on his account? Yeah right... Either he's hacked or someone is stirring up the pot a little.

There is a thread about his actions before June 2009 on MJJCommunity.

He posted a lot on MaxJax and MJJC under the pseudonym "Undiscovered".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 19, 2011, 03:50:20 PM
So,how amusing is this now the website,his facebook page and the myspace have all been deleted

Later Jason.....it's been real.

Or not...

AHA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 03:52:43 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
So,how amusing is this now the website,his facebook page and the myspace have all been deleted

Later Jason.....it's been real.

Or not...

AHA.

or maybe he is faking it.... fake death on internet  :lol:  :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

January 19, 2011, 05:22:19 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This all totally reminds me of Dave Dave! Was LKL interview MJ or DD, and then all the facebook messages with their twists. I seriously think MJ's up to games again. Since I believe firmly that 02 guy is Michael but acting strangely so people will think he's a double, I think here too, "Michael" is all Michael but he has masked his voice to sound like this Jason dude, who is some ordinary guy like Dave Dave that MJ has come across somewhere and has paid to be part of this. I think the facebook message was not the truth, but that it still was deliberate in the ARG maze. Some crazy ride!! 8-)  :D
amen!!!!!! I am with you for sure on that. I believe that ANYTHING is possible with God and I feel that Michael is on good turns with God right now. With that being said I would like to remind everyone that ANYTHING is possible with MJ as well. Just think of how smart he is and pluss with God. Wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal