No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Andrea

Re: TIAI Jan. 17 2011
January 16, 2011, 10:29:23 PM
Galatians 5:13; Galatians 5:14 (New Living Translation)

Galatians 5:13

For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.

Galatians 5:14

For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI Jan. 17 2011
January 17, 2011, 02:08:07 AM
This is an interesting redirect because I think the 1/16 re: Martin Luther, demonstrates the Galatians 5:13-14 scripture very well.  I have struggled with what to write about yesterday’s redirect.  Ever since studying M.L. in my German class in college, I've not been an admirer of Martin Luther and I couldn’t quite figure out how it related to the MJ hoax.

But, I see today's redirect as insight. Martin Luther is lauded as a reformer and he fought for every person to have the freedom to, as Christians, commune with God directly in faith.  His efforts are clearly courageous and transformative, which I respect, as it’s had a bearing on my life as a believer who cherishes a direct relationship with Christ.

Yet, Martin Luther was a complex man who’s freedom, I feel, ended up satisfying his sinful nature. Obviously, there was some important good that he did, but he could not overcome his sins for Love’s sake. To me, he is an example of what happens if you cannot “love your neighbor as yourself.”

I know that you can’t judge the totality of a person only on their mistakes or faults but I’ve never felt that Martin Luther’s accomplishments as a church reformer really outweighed the great harm he fostered, which, in my readings, helped to create a climate of extreme anti-Semitism, intolerance of religious differences, and a tacit nod to continued inservitude of the peasantry and the transatlantic slave trade.  

:arrow: Interesting article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps it is my own bias, but I cannot  relate well to anyone who says they have a personal relationship with Christ, yet they cannot express basic decency, respect and humanity for “the least of these” or for those who practice a different faith tradition.  In my opinion, Martin Luther did not practice LOVE and ultimately his beliefs veer far from the teachings of Jesus or Michael Jackson’s and Dr. King’s message of faith, hope, charity and justice for all.

(NOTE: As hoaxers, we have some difficult days ahead and when I think of loving our neighbors, I first think about the “non-believing” fans.  What shall we do about them? What should be our guiding principle for garnering more support in the Army of L.O.V.E.? Where have all the supporters gone?  Perhaps today’s redirect is one of the answers...  Time is of the essence!  Onward, Soldiers!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: TIAI January 17
January 17, 2011, 03:29:29 AM
That's some wise advise on MLK day. Thanks TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 17, 2011, 03:58:26 AM
SoldierofLOVE
Perhaps it is my own bias, but I cannot relate well to anyone who says they have a personal relationship with Christ, yet they cannot express basic decency, respect and humanity for “the least of these” or for those who practice a different faith tradition. In my opinion, Martin Luther did not practice LOVE and ultimately his beliefs veer far from the teachings of Jesus or Michael Jackson’s and Dr. King’s message of faith, hope, charity and justice for all.

But Martin Luther was the beginning of the Protestant church. All of the western world would still be Catholic if not for him. Jesus taught an exclusive belief system, believe in Him or...
MJ here through TS and Dr. King speak ONLY of selfless love for your neighbour regardless of belief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 17, 2011, 04:48:36 AM
[attachment=0:zni5q3j4]OgAAADGmRZbW7Jm9zgcM7LuoFslo5CywxEWwYTjeQPbogRM_nhIZyofVpg8CuQwnDa3-Q_DTEufghjRmy9xD7XFTYn8Am1T1UCm6Nau05U7vKlkmpbCt3Biae_QN (3).jpg[/attachment:zni5q3j4]what a great redirect on my birthday TS.................PLEASE SAY HELLO TO ME TODAY AND MAKE MY BIRTHDAY COMPLETE............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 17, 2011, 05:07:49 AM
Happy Birthday loyalfan! You look very happy! God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 17, 2011, 05:32:54 AM
thankyou so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 05:57:18 AM
Happy Birthday Loyalfan! And thanks TS for the redirect.  We're still watchin'! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Sarahli

January 17, 2011, 06:18:38 AM
I think (but i can be wrong of course) that the main ideas of these two last redirects is the freedom of belief, the corruption of religions, think for yourself and love is the answer.

God gave us FREEDOM, and the freedom of belief is an important one. Freedom is one of God's most precious gifts to ALL of us and we should have the right to enjoy this gift from God for free without being persecuted, hated, diminished because of the beliefs we hold, the religion we practice. We should not be accountable about our faiths before so called authorities who have no God-given legitimacy and for most of them have corrupted religions to serve their evil agenda. Therefore in order to fully enjoy this freedom we absolutely must think for ourselves because God gave us all the capacity to do so. By thinking for ourselves and making the choices we want in life we are free. If we blindly follow the crowd, the majority, or whatever else that can be followed, without using our capacities then we are not really free, or not free at all. Hence an important thing to do in the matter of faith is to study the scriptures ourselves and really make the effort to understand the message and not let others dictate and impose to us their, most often, biased interpretations. Open your heart to God and He will guide you in this journey.

This leads me to say that everyone is responsible for the choices they make in life hence the importance to think for ourselves and not let others choose for us...that's why freedom is a required condition, a God-given right so that the "thinking for ourselves" can be fully applied and enjoyed.

Now we must honor this gift of freedom and use it for the best purposes... as serving one another in love and by being good examples to others. If everybody followed this basic rule "“Love your neighbor as yourself” ... no matter who the neighbour is... there would be a LOT less problems on earth. Love is really what can make this world a better place. My love to you all. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 17, 2011, 06:21:13 AM
Happy Birthday Loyalfan.    :P  

Thanks for the redirect TS patiently watching and waiting for Michaels command to give my all.   Its ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

God bless all.

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 06:22:12 AM
Sarahli that was beautifully said.  Love to you and I agree with you entirely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Sarahli

January 17, 2011, 06:37:17 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Sarahli that was beautifully said.  Love to you and I agree with you entirely.

Thank you my dear  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 17, 2011, 07:11:59 AM
Happy birthday loyalfan~~ :lol:
Thank you TS :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 17, 2011, 07:35:16 AM
[youtube:2z0fw9gm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKOrlPuWzo[/youtube:2z0fw9gm]

everything lately has had me thinking about this song. from the last two redirects to esther to dancing the dreams michael did drink post from wow a couple of months ago.guess i have been thinking about it for a while now .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal