This is a GREAT FIND Shelby..... I hadnt seen this but it 200% CONFIRMS in my book
that he was about the say THE OTHER DAY as well and that their were TWO DAYS
of filming the Carolwood SCENE of this film/ARG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This you tube video at around 4:10 shows Ben stumbling over his words, again saying "Chris and the other people that were there that day and the "other" aghhh..." implying that they were there another day?? Were they there taking photos of the same scene?  This interview was done back in 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is very disheartening to believe that ALL of Michael’s so called friends, associates, or what ever they consider themselves are so willing to make public statements that could shine a negative light on him.  I have to conclude that some of this is done with Michael’s blessings and knowledge.  Assumptions were made and taken at face value.  So what if he went to Klein’s office and decided to stay for as long as he wanted to.  He’s an adult and that’s what adults do.  Who can say he was taking drugs during those times with any concrete certainty?  It’s baloney!  No matter if he went there everyday and stayed from dusk til dawn, unless these informants were in the room with him and/or by his side the entire time, they simply don’t know.  It’s interesting that there are some people who are allowed to talk and others who are contracted to keep quiet.  I think Michael was well aware and is still in charge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I am positive we have two days...or at least two different films of the same scene...the backing ambulance.
These two videos, to me, show the two different days Ben refers to:

Watch these videos, if you can side by side...in separate windows, minimized to fit your screen etc......
stop them along the way, compare shadows, angles, trees (I have a thing for trees, Michael says, lol)....compare each aspect.....
I found 1:19 on the Hollywood video, and :06 on the TMZ video of particular interest.  Where people are standing, the tree's lighting from the sun, the points of the garbage cans.....all seem different...very slight, but different..... in more than just another camera different:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulb4lHp6luk[/youtube]

Blessings.....we are not done yet, but so close!  Keep the faith guys, just keep the faith........we are here for Michael,
his adventure called Hoax......it's an amazing adventure. 
Love & Hugs.......

BTW.......here is another look back at the Dr. Drew interview with Ben....for those who might not have seen it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNOuxcIBj8s[/youtube]

And also, here is the video of Ben being interviewed where he mentions "that day/the other day":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP8DDkayLUc[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing dear Wishi!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

flory24

Who is Weiss who is Evenstad? Who's in yellow shirt and who `s in red? Which one films and which one posing? I still have problems with their identification.

If Evenstad took memory cards from all and went to process them immediately, you realize that no one else saw what came out and if there are any pictures? Could not replace them with others previously made? Weiss says he immediately looked at  the camera  to see what he make and to his great disappointment, everything was black. Picture, as we know, is processed. If really did not come out any pictures?

The last picture of MJ was made just by an old friend, with whom I mean, he could make a deal

How is it that we have a single picture with Michael dead, after two months the media has worked hard to bring to light the most trivial details about it?
Weiss, is Norwegian. Omer is Norwegian. MJ's driver was Norwegian, his wife was also employed to MJ. Not too muchNorway  in Michael`s life ?
The windows were tinted, the car was in motion, the sun was beating on the window. He couldn`t frame, simply posed at snape.How lucky was he to have taken so clear pictures in conditions so harsh
If there were fans, none not posed, not filmed anything? Have you seen even a single image taken by anyone other than these paparazzi? Have you seen even one interview with other witnesses at the house of MJ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Chris Weiss (who wanted to become a doctor) there. His license expired on May 31, 2009. So, on June 25, was recently entered in the industry paparazzi.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Working with Ben since 2007. You probably know that in their world, this is an almost unknown Weiss. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / PN_main_page_alt.html. If in two years did not meet anyone on the ground, it is clear that did not work in the field. Weiss is not paparazzo, is paramedic. E man infiltrated in the NPG. And, most certainly, is Michael adviser in urgent medical problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

Evenstad is a liar. The so called 'last photo pf MJ' is a fake; we should all be aware of that since 3 years...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Evenstad is a liar. The so called 'last photo pf MJ' is a fake; we should all be aware of that since 3 years...

If he honestly passed off that photo as a real "last photo", and has nothing to do at all with the hoax, then, yes
I suppose he's a liar of sorts.....media hound.  However, I suspect he's acting upon Michael's direction.  His
interviews always seemed so "practiced" by how he speaks.  I am not saying whoever interviewing him is
privy, just that his words alone are cause for serious raised suspicion on my part.  In other words.....he's a bad
actor. (sorry Ben) If he did really pass that photo off, and is really on the up and up.....he's media slime.....but
I don't think that photo is even possible.  We have talked about him a great deal, as everyone/everything else. 

@flory24...I think Ben is supposed to be the pap in the red shirt....I don't know who is in yellow.  The guy in red
really doesn't even look like Ben to me, but that's what we are "told", lol.  Who knows anymore.....things are so jumbled....
we have picked apart so much video....yet, every time I watch the ambulance video, I feel like something is out of sorts,
something is not right, something, something, something......it's nuts. 

But, yes, I guess everyone in the hoax is lying to some degree.  But, Ben and other media types are especially suspicious  :suspect:
I believe we are experiencing something totally new in the art world.....perhaps a mixture of real-life drama, ARG, and good old-fashioned
magic.  Whatever it is....it's amazing.  Ben will get what's coming to him.......either applause or boos.  I wouldn't worry too much.....
if it's one thing I have always believed.....Michael is in control. 

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes the last photo is fake. But Ben is more than likely on team hoax and worked 'with' or 'for' MJ on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

everlastinglove_MJ

If he honestly passed off that photo as a real "last photo", and has nothing to do at all with the hoax, then, yes
I suppose he's a liar of sorts.....media hound.  However, I suspect he's acting upon Michael's direction.  His
interviews always seemed so "practiced" by how he speaks.  I am not saying whoever interviewing him is
privy, just that his words alone are cause for serious raised suspicion on my part.  In other words.....he's a bad
actor. (sorry Ben) If he did really pass that photo off, and is really on the up and up.....he's media slime.....but
I don't think that photo is even possible.  We have talked about him a great deal, as everyone/everything else. 

@flory24...I think Ben is supposed to be the pap in the red shirt....I don't know who is in yellow.  The guy in red
really doesn't even look like Ben to me, but that's what we are "told", lol.  Who knows anymore.....things are so jumbled....
we have picked apart so much video....yet, every time I watch the ambulance video, I feel like something is out of sorts,
something is not right, something, something, something......it's nuts. 

But, yes, I guess everyone in the hoax is lying to some degree.  But, Ben and other media types are especially suspicious  :suspect:
I believe we are experiencing something totally new in the art world.....perhaps a mixture of real-life drama, ARG, and good old-fashioned
magic.  Whatever it is....it's amazing.  Ben will get what's coming to him.......either applause or boos.  I wouldn't worry too much.....
if it's one thing I have always believed.....Michael is in control. 

Blessings Always

:beerchug:
Michael is in control.
I've always believed that too and I still am.

Too fool the media and the paparazzi in order to teach them a lesson, I guess you need to have a pap in your team, which could be Ben.

LOVE
Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:56:55 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

Yes, TS said MJ had to have 1 or 2 key people in each key area needed in the hoax, Harvey and Ben for sure, and maybe a few others. That would be a scary weight to carry, but I'm sure MJ was a good judge of character and of who was trustworthy, from being surrounded by leeches and sharks all his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Thanks for posting and comments. This is really interesting. Looks like this Dr Drew is suspicious, too. Agree that Evanstad seems to be in on this (knowingly or unknowingly). He said MJ wasn't the pop icon he is now!! So his death catapulted back to where he had been ( a reason for the hoax). Also a good point on how it was strange none of the fans had been captured. Really fresh new material.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions