Quote from: "filmhoax"
hacked or whatever.

at least more people will believe the truth now.

any moron with half a brain could tell that jason malachi is singing on 3 of those tracks on the new album. it was a pathetic scam by Sony.

Malachi is a joke, along with those idiots who claim to be fans yet can't even tell the difference between Michael's voice and some white kids.

pathetic

I don't appreciate your rude comments, and I am sure other folks won't either.  I'm not a "moron" and I do possess an entire brain, and I truly believe that Michael is singing on all of those songs.  Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there is no excuse for being a jerk about it!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

hacked or whatever.

any moron with half a brain could tell that jason malachi is singing on 3 of those tracks on the new album. it was a pathetic scam by Sony.

Malachi is a joke, along with those idiots who claim to be fans yet can't even tell the difference between Michael's voice and some white kids.

pathetic

Thanks for letting us know that you are a moron with a half brain  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~Topic starter

hacked or whatever.

pathetic
Done with the warnings, you're out. People who can't behave have no business here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

Michael is 100% on that song!

I really wanted to have it on my MP3!

It is Beautiful ... wonderful... amazing!!!

How I love Michael's voice! Nothing compares to it!

I love you Michael!

Here is the mp3 :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks so much for the download link.  And yeah- this whole thing is just funny.  More controversy- more MJ laughing his ass off.  Good for you, Michael! Take the doubters for a nice spin.  And absolutely- we always should question everything- and then use our brains to decide as we evaluate the evidence we have.  No doubt in my mind the  controversial songs are Michael- he can change his voice up (on Monster it even lists he sang thought a PVC pipe to experiment)- and the Lyrics are RIGHT ON in all those songs.  Masterful!
@Itsher- I absolutely ADORE your posts! You always give me a good chuckle.  I am with you- I am starting to ask myself if I am a hoax, as I hysterically add up any combination of numbers I find (including shopping receipts)- getting excited when I get 7s... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Grace

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Check out Jason's most recent work below ... gotta admit, kinda MJ-esque.

[youtube:2r738338]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4_9RqdmY4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2r738338]

This is going to be interesting. I am fighting with my "non-native-English" knowledge - especially as to medical specific language. If I am interpreting things not correctly, feel free to put this back into accuracy. Thanks.

The CRItICAL writing is not dwelling alone, it has been placed in the middle of a ECG curve of a heart's activity, to be precise: in the ST segment.
Electrocardiography (ECG[...]) is a transthoracic interpretation of the electrical activity of the heart over time captured and externally recorded by skin electrodes.

The ST segment connects the QRS complex and the T wave. The ST segment represents the period when the ventricles are depolarized. It is isoelectric.

What is depolarization of ventricles?
The normal electrical conduction of the heart allows electrical propagation to be transmitted from the Sinoatrial Node through both atria and forward to the Atrioventricular Node. Normal/baseline physiology allows further propagation from the AV node to the Ventricle or Purkinje Fibers and respective bundle branches and subdivisions/fascicles. Both the SA and AV nodes stimulate the Myocardium. Time ordered stimulation of the myocardium allows efficient contraction of all four chambers of the heart, thereby allowing selective blood perfusion through both the lungs and systemic circulation.
Neurons innervating cardiac musclulature bear limited similarities to those of skeletal muscle as well as other important differences. Cardiac neurons are uniquely subject to influence by the sympathetic and parasympathetic influence of the autonomic nervous system unlike skeletal muscle.

Electrochemical mechanism
Like a neuron, a given myocardial cell has a negative membrane potential when at rest. Stimulation above a threshold value induces the opening of voltage-gated ion channels with inducted flow of cations into the cell. The positively charged ions entering the cell cause the depolarization characteristic of an action potential. After depolarization, there's a brief repolarization [...]

Conduction pathway
Microscopically, the wave of depolarization propagates to adjacent cells via gap junctions located on the intercalated disk.
[...]The heart is a functional syncytium [...][where] electrical impulses propagate freely between cells in every direction, so that the myocardium functions as a single contractile unit. This property allows rapid, synchronous depolarization of the myocardium. While normally advantageous, this property can be detrimental as it potentially allows the propagation of incorrect electrical signals. These gap junctions can close to isolate damaged or dying tissue, as in a myocardial infarction.

What is "isoelectric"?

showing no variation in electric potential.

Now what does the wave of depolarization and propagation of electical signals of a heart do have to do with Jason Malachi and Michael?

...potentially allows the propagation of incorrect electrical signals...

And this reminds me not only of "propaganda" but also of Murray's law that I stumbled over here:
The first thing that popped up to my google search was "Murray's law". I know about "Murphy's law", but "Murray's law"? So I looked into this. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It get's a bit scientific and thus I will put the essential and my recap into my own silly words. All physicians in here please pardon me.

There was Cecil D. Murray, elaborating a formula or "physiological principal of minimum work".
Now this sounds great as we would all like to understand what it takes to have an ideal output with minimum work effort (all economic scientists will stand up and hourray).
The work was published in 1926 at the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.

What it's about is the mechanisms of blood distribution in the blood vessels - given two requirements: the flow of blood and the diffusion of blood particles into surrounding tissue.
The question was, why are there tiny vessels and why are there big ones and why are they put together in a certain pattern? What is the network of blood vessels about?
Murray found a formula that indicates that radius of a blood vessel is determining blood flow and blood diffusion.

Now what does this interesting but very specified formula has to do with Doc Murray (Yvette or Conrad) and Michael ?

I would like to draw the attention to the last part of the article on Wikipedia:
"Murray's law is seeing increasing use as a biomimetic design tool in engineering - for example it has recently been applied in the design of minimum mass vascular networks carrying a liquid healing agent to areas of damage in a Self-healing material."

My recap is that this has a lot to do with Michael - as all life principles are interconnected and all life patterns build up where life is to be found, either leaving traces on mars or on earth in mountains or sand or rivers or the sea bed - they are all alike.

Transferring it on what Michael's intention was with his disappearance:
What needs to be done (in preparation, in defining goal and objectives, in building the masterplan) to achieve an ideal degree of result with minimum effort?
What kind of means will be required to achieve this? Namely an ideal amount of information flow and information diffusion?
Big vessels combined with small vessels.
Big events and time to let it digest.
Big information carriers and small ones.
A network.
Whenever information flow stops, put a big vessel / carrier / brickman in place to pump it in.
Whenever information diffusion is needed, use small vessels, guerilla marketing techniques, let the soup simmer.

There is a masterplan being executed and I highly doubt we have seen it all yet.

With this we are back to the interest in well-defined and conducted information flow and information diffusion and how CRItICAL it is to not propagate incorrect electronical signals.

I read as well diffusion, spreading the word, not letting wrong information irritate us, not allowing negative influences conquer our inner beliefs, staying positive, keeping the faith and the love.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I have a dream!
[/b]
Happy MLK memory day to all of you![/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

If true, Malachi and Sony will be sued by Estate. Good for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MashMike

filmhoax noone gave u the right to call us morons, i'm one of the fans who is more than sure that Michael sings those songs, watch your mouth plz, using bad language proves once again that u have learnt nothing from Michael's message.period :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal