Did you ever consider this?
January 17, 2011, 11:13:52 PM
Personally I don't think Michael is coming back. Is he alive? Most likely. I don't know for certain. Neither do you. Loopholes suggest he is though so I believe he is. Here's the thing. Michael's life really could've been nearly taken on June 25th. Murray really could be the bad guy who nearly killed him. Murray claimed he felt a pulse when the ambulance came. The ambulance claims otherwise. Whatever. It appears to me that Michael was cornered by many people and was stuck in a dead-end situation and it was perhaps time for payback. People say he wouldn't do this to his children, what makes you think he's not with them? There's such a thing as PR stunts. Calling the paparazzi to take shots of someone. The public sees the kids what? Once every few months? It's been months since they were seen last. They're very smart kids who'd want to protect their father no matter what.

As for the grief? I don't think it was faked. But I also don't think it was substantial. UCLA was essentially evacuated on that side of the building wasn't it? LAX closed down for a few hours due to unexplained reasons. Flights cancelled/delayed/whatever. I do think that on June 25th, 2009 Michael's life was in grave danger. He was reported to be in a coma. Then dead. Now in court they're saying there was no coma and that he was dead on arrival. That doesn't make sense. He could've easily been in a coma and the family did an intervention, paid people off to say whatever they needed them to say, and big adieu to the public - by undoubtedly taking things over and putting attention on themselves by releasing books and doing interviews. To me, that family did not look like they were grieving. But I do truly believe they were in pain and sad to some extent. Just not the grieving kind of sad. Perhaps worry is the right word. Michael could have or could be in a coma. Michael could've woken up out of that coma by now and he either has no choice and has to hide or the more likely conclusion is he is finally at peace and having that life he longed for. Privacy and no intrusions. He could even be enjoying the peace he has while watching from afar.

I know many of you find this unacceptable and that's okay. But at least accept the possibility that he may chose to simply never return.

-------
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Did you ever consider this?
January 18, 2011, 03:10:02 PM
i do consider this because it can be true what you wrote down here  ;) we have to wait and see  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 03:48:12 PM
if u considered this you havebe ready  to consider too that he could have had neurological diseases due to the coma....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 18, 2011, 04:19:40 PM
Quote from: "vaudevillianveteran"
Personally I don't think Michael is coming back. Is he alive? Most likely. I don't know for certain. Neither do you. Loopholes suggest he is though so I believe he is. Here's the thing. Michael's life really could've been nearly taken on June 25th. Murray really could be the bad guy who nearly killed him. Murray claimed he felt a pulse when the ambulance came. The ambulance claims otherwise. Whatever. It appears to me that Michael was cornered by many people and was stuck in a dead-end situation and it was perhaps time for payback. People say he wouldn't do this to his children, what makes you think he's not with them? There's such a thing as PR stunts. Calling the paparazzi to take shots of someone. The public sees the kids what? Once every few months? It's been months since they were seen last. They're very smart kids who'd want to protect their father no matter what.

As for the grief? I don't think it was faked. But I also don't think it was substantial. UCLA was essentially evacuated on that side of the building wasn't it? LAX closed down for a few hours due to unexplained reasons. Flights cancelled/delayed/whatever. I do think that on June 25th, 2009 Michael's life was in grave danger. He was reported to be in a coma. Then dead. Now in court they're saying there was no coma and that he was dead on arrival. That doesn't make sense. He could've easily been in a coma and the family did an intervention, paid people off to say whatever they needed them to say, and big adieu to the public - by undoubtedly taking things over and putting attention on themselves by releasing books and doing interviews. To me, that family did not look like they were grieving. But I do truly believe they were in pain and sad to some extent. Just not the grieving kind of sad. Perhaps worry is the right word. Michael could have or could be in a coma. Michael could've woken up out of that coma by now and he either has no choice and has to hide or the more likely conclusion is he is finally at peace and having that life he longed for. Privacy and no intrusions. He could even be enjoying the peace he has while watching from afar.

I know many of you find this unacceptable and that's okay. But at least accept the possibility that he may chose to simply never return.

-------

I have considered everything that you mentioned, and I also don't believe that he is going to come back.  Perhaps the trial will change my opinion on that, but I think that the only way Michael can come back will be if he can legitimately prove that someone (SONY maybe?) was trying to kill him, and that he had no other choice but to fake his death to save himself.  If he can't prove that, then I think that he and his kids would actually be in far more danger than they ever were before June 25, 2009.  This hoax isn't a game.

Most fans would probably forgive him, but although he has millions of fans, there are likely still more people who don't like him than those who do.  In the US alone, there would be millions of people in an uproar over the wasted costs that California has had to put out for the Memorial (my understanding is that AEG and the family did not cover the entire cost), Funeral security (I don't think the family paid for that either), the investigation, Preliminary hearing and the forthcoming trial.  California's economy is already suffering, and the thought of money being wasted on the "death costs" of the things mentioned in the previous sentence for a person, who wasn't even dead to begin with, would most likely infuriate a lot of California taxpayers.  Unless the Federal Government is involved and/or Michael has actually paid for everything himself, people will be seriously pi$$ed about the wasted money in this weak economy.

Before anyone counters the above paragraph with a mention of the 2005 trial, I agree that the prosecution had no case and wasted a lot of money.  However, it was a completely different county/district than LA, and I refuse to believe that Michael is vindictive enough to shaft millions of innocent CA taxpayers simply because a few jerks shafted him over 6 years ago.

I would love to think that Michael will come back, but I sincerely believe that he and his family are safer with him "playing dead".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 08:02:52 PM
I believe you are right.  There are a lot of hypocrits in the Michael Jackson fan community who would turn on him in a heartbeat, especially if that heartbeat was his. Profess to love him to death, that is until they find out that he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 18, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
I have thought about this before.  Like maybe he was in a coma, he woke up, Murray wasn't in the room at that point.  But when he woke up he figured out that Murray was trying to kill him so he had to get away.  He played dead long enough for Murray to see he was "dead" then he was sneaked out.
Kind of like a "witness protection" type of thing.  Like, I believe it's not so far fetched that the feds could be in on the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

January 18, 2011, 08:51:05 PM
I..never from day one thought he'd come back.  I was excited...later on the first day...and thought "hooray!!!  he's escaped!!"  I will be on who's thrilled and happy if he does return.  I'll be happy that it really is just a show...and not a show to escape forever.  BUT...I DO NOT THINK IF HE LEFT JUST TO ESCAPE FOREVER---that there'd be signs or slip ups.  All this show is for a reason or it would be perfect.  It would be over and done with.  It would've died down.  But, as it is, it is building momentum...to a crescendo!!  He may never come back, odds are he will, but for sure, HE knows what he's doing, he knows his reasons, and he has all of us loving him, hiding or back on stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 19, 2011, 05:45:33 AM
I've considered the possiblility that he will never come back since the first day of the hoax, now i'm almost sure that he won't be back, if he has chosen to fake his death, it means his reasons were really serious, i don't really think he did it for money or for fame.Well, we'll see, time will show
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 19, 2011, 07:36:44 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I believe you are right. There are a lot of hypocrits in the Michael Jackson fan community who would turn on him in a heartbeat, especially if that heartbeat was his. Profess to love him to death, that is until they find out that he is alive.

well written, fellow hesouttamylife!

well, every time when I am in doubt if he is alive and coming back it comes in my mind  the story of the death man still living  in the comic book FATED that was co-written by MICHAEL with Gotham Chopra.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

January 19, 2011, 09:30:11 AM
Me too, despite I always think that MJ is alive, I'm not so sure he will return.

I tell my possible reasons (some of them in agreement with yours):

He may have had a disease (of course I hope not) and, to heal, he needed quiet.

He “has gone”, because maybe he wanted to "make free " his children, in fact now they are no longer walking with the mask and they go into public school (if the news are true).

Perhaps he thought it was time to retire himself from the scene, as other great artists did, and he chose this way: for example in my country, the most famous singer woman, at some point, decided to be seen no more, even no more photographed, but she continues to produce album.

Maybe he wanted to show that, with the past false accusations against him, it is as if he somehow “has been killed”.

But I also think that he, somehow, will continue to act so that one feels his presence and, perhaps, if the conditions will be right, he could also return…. in the movie “This is it” he sang "... whether is love, I'll be there ".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 09:37:59 AM
@ Image
MINA… ? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

January 19, 2011, 09:44:43 AM
Quote from: "ASCENSION"
@ Image
MINA… ? ;)

Yes, she is Mina.

@ ASCENSION : scusami, non ho visto che sei italiana/o. CIAO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions