Analyzing Chopra interview CNN
January 18, 2011, 11:27:26 AM
This is how answering a question can be left open for one's own interpretation.

KING: You were not shocked at his death, Deepak? Do you still think Michael should be alive tonight?

DEEPAK CHOPRA, MICHAEL JACKSON'S LONGTIME FRIEND: No. Michael was a mythical being much of his life.
He was a mythical being. He died a mythical death.

(The definition of mythical is Existing in myth; not real; false or fabricated)

KING: How do you explain the bad publicity he got, which was terrible for a while, Gotham seems to have disappeared.

G. CHOPRA: I think, you know, in death that happens with a lot of people, and there's been this desperate need by some of the very same people who scandalized him to now celebrate him. And it is part of the mythical elevation, but, you know, at the end of the day he was also a guy who was probably somewhere in between that.

KING: Deepak, in your opinion, is this a fitting good-bye?

D. CHOPRA: It's magnificent, fitting, magical, mythical goodbye to a mythical human being….

KING: What do you think, Gotham, he would have thought of this?

G. CHOPRA: I think he would have smiled at a lot of this. I mean we were all at the ceremony just a few weeks after he died at the Staples Center, and that was huge and epic, and thought that couldn't be topped. So this is clearly smaller, but as full of pageantry and, I think a lot of times these ceremonies are for the family.

(The definition of pageantry/pageant is an elaborate representation of scenes from history etc; usually involves a parade with rich costumes. Origin:
1350–1400; ME pagyn, pagaunt, pagand  < AL pāgina  a stage for plays, scene, platform)

D. CHOPRA: You know hardly any head of state would get this in the world.

KING: In your faith, Deepak, where is he now?

D. CHOPRA: Well, he is -- in my faith, his consciousness has survived his death, and that consciousness recycles itself.

( the definition of consciousness is an alert cognitive state in which you are aware of yourself and your situation)

KING: Do you think he might see this now?

D. CHOPRA: No. If he is incubating, he wouldn't. It depends, you know? He's in a sleep state and the basic matrix of thought forms that was Michael Jackson will recycle itself.

(The definition of recycle is to extract and reuse; to recondition and adapt to a new use or function)

KING: So he's not gone gone?

D. CHOPRA: Consciousness is never gone gone. You know?

Deepak, he called you shortly before he died. What did he say?

D. CHOPRA: He said I'm sorry you're not there. This was in my voice mail. I'm sorry you're not there. I have really good news for you. Please call me back. And by the time I called him back, the number had been disconnected

G. CHOPRA: Can I make a prediction?

KING: Yes.

G. CHOPRA: In the 20 years I knew him he was never on time for anything so my money is on this not starting on time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Re: Analyzing Chopra interview CNN
January 18, 2011, 01:23:02 PM
yeah...I'm really not getting what he was saying or not saying.  I take it...there were two Chopra's being interviewed?  Deepak and his son Gotham??  Some of the statements say D Chopra and some G Chopra.
So, he don't say Michael is dead.  That he actually is in a different state or consciousnesses ..that he is going to have a different consciousness and that it will start late?  And that it will be with someone that is not so Mystical??  A different persona??  Well, bit DUH to all this huh?? :)))  We KNOW.  I think those Chopra's and those like them that came crawling out of the woodwork right after the "show began" were there to make the world believe in the whole setting for the beginning of the hoax.  "Reputable" professionals, like them, like Firpo Carr, like Jesse Jackson, the woman...that nurse who says Michael went to her for drugs, who was dropped from the play after she didn't prove too well a performer...let the show go on!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 18, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
yeah...I'm really not getting what he was saying or not saying.  I take it...there were two Chopra's being interviewed?  Deepak and his son Gotham??  Some of the statements say D Chopra and some G Chopra.
So, he don't say Michael is dead.  That he actually is in a different state or consciousnesses ..that he is going to have a different consciousness and that it will start late?  And that it will be with someone that is not so Mystical??  A different persona??  Well, bit DUH to all this huh?? :)))  We KNOW.  I think those Chopra's and those like them that came crawling out of the woodwork right after the "show began" were there to make the world believe in the whole setting for the beginning of the hoax.  "Reputable" professionals, like them, like Firpo Carr, like Jesse Jackson, the woman...that nurse who says Michael went to her for drugs, who was dropped from the play after she didn't prove too well a performer...let the show go on!!
that woman is being heralded right now by geraldeen hughes as being key in making the investigators aware of the propofol. i get the impression though that there are people who don't know what to make of her involment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

January 19, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Yes, I believe many many people had a job in the hoax to plant certain words, names, thoughts into people minds, for the illusion. Michael has been leading us along. "It's a great adventure...nothing to be afraid of!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 08:16:47 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Yes, I believe many many people had a job in the hoax to plant certain words, names, thoughts into people minds, for the illusion. Michael has been leading us along. "It's a great adventure...nothing to be afraid of!"

Well put. Thank you for sharing.

ladymjc - thank you for opening this discussion. These two have been on my mind for quite some time. They are a curious bunch. Not only are their words interesting, but their tweets are too.

I will post more on this after work but I'll say that when LK interviewed these two I felt genuine love and concern for Michael but I was confused by their lack of emotion. After I became a believer I could understand why. I am sure they know and they are helping clear Michael's name. Not only with their interviews but Gotham has posted stories of his time with Michael - when Gotham was a youth, and they were great stories. I think he did that to show that Michael was no pedaphile. Piece by piece...

He also told a story about his wife coming to the aid of one of MJ's children whey they were hurt or ill. Another great story of Michael's love and attention to his children.

Anyway, the connections are there - right down to the comic book "Fated" which was being worked on and almost finished at the time of "death". And, He even told LK that MJ's death was almost "Fated".  There is a thread about this that goes into length but this helped convince me of their involvement.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 19, 2011, 10:01:43 AM
oh, I am not sure they are in the game... maybe they suspect he is alive and they wish they were in the game

all 3 in 1 here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 03:51:46 PM
I don't think the Chopras are in on the hoax.  Like other people who knew Michael, they probably just suspect that he is still alive, hence some of the comments they have made in interviews and/or twitter in the last year or so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I don't think the Chopras are in on the hoax.  Like other people who knew Michael, they probably just suspect that he is still alive, hence some of the comments they have made in interviews and/or twitter in the last year or so.

I don't know. Every human has a tell-tale instinct including Michael and if they were still talking after knowing each for 25 years he obviously liked them so they must be good people. He could be using them as a catalyst to give out hints through social media networks simply because they would be the least expected to get information from.  If he was to let anyone know I think they would be included.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

sk2001

January 22, 2011, 10:40:47 PM
G. CHOPRA: 'In the 20 years I knew him he was never on time for anything so my money is on this not starting on time.'

Not sure what he meant by this.. Can anyone explain here plz? Many thx guys :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 23, 2011, 03:11:21 AM
G. CHOPRA: 'In the 20 years I knew him he was never on time for anything so my money is on this not starting on time.'

Not sure what he meant by this.. Can anyone explain here plz? Many thx guys

I think he meant Michaels incubating time.

If you have ever read any of Deepok Chopra's books you would understand where he is coming from.
I can understand why Michael liked him Michael was always on a spiritual quest the never ending curiosity of someone with an open mind.
He had quit being an active Jevohah Witness years ago.
And no I do NOT think either Chopra have anything to do with the hoax.

Speaking of I found this tonight...it is similar in premise in what Chopra is getting at.

Five Reasons You Won't Die
We've been taught we're just a collection of cells, and that we die when our bodies wear out. End of story. I've written textbooks showing how cells can be engineered into virtually all the tissues and organs of the human body. But a long list of scientific experiments suggests our belief in death is based on a false premise, that the world exists independent of us − the great observer.

Here are five reasons you won't die.

Reason One. You're not an object, you're a special being. According to biocentrism, nothing could exist without consciousness. Remember you can't see through the bone surrounding your brain. Space and time aren't objects, but rather the tools our mind uses to weave everything together.

"It will remain remarkable," said Eugene Wigner, who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1963 "in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the conclusion that the content of the consciousness is an ultimate reality."

Consider the uncertainty principle, one of the most famous and important aspects of quantum mechanics. Experiments confirm it's built into the fabric of reality, but it only makes sense from a biocentric perspective. If there's really a world out there with particles just bouncing around, then we should be able to measure all their properties. But we can't. Why should it matter to a particle what you decide to measure? Consider the double-slit experiment: if one "watches" a subatomic particle or a bit of light pass through slits on a barrier, it behaves like a particle and creates solid-looking hits behind the individual slits on the final barrier that measures the impacts. Like a tiny bullet, it logically passes through one or the other hole. But if the scientists do not observe the trajectory of the particle, then it exhibits the behavior of waves that allow it pass through both holes at the same time. Why does our observation change what happens? Answer: Because reality is a process that requires our consciousness.

The two-slit experiment is an example of quantum effects, but experiments involving Buckyballs and KHCO3 crystals show that observer-dependent behavior extends into the world of ordinary human-scale objects. In fact, researchers recently showed (Nature 2009) that pairs of ions could be coaxed to entangle so their physical properties remained bound together even when separated by large distances, as if there was no space or time between them. Why? Because space and time aren't hard, cold objects. They're merely tools of our understanding.

Death doesn't exist in a timeless, spaceless world. After the death of his old friend, Albert Einstein said "Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us...know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." In truth, your mind transcends space and time.

Reason Two. Conservation of energy is a fundamental axiom of science. The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can't be created or destroyed. It can only change forms. Although bodies self-destruct, the "me'' feeling is just a 20-watt cloud of energy in your head. But this energy doesn't go away at death. A few years ago scientists showed they could retroactively change something that happened in the past. Particles had to "decide" how to behave when they passed a fork in an apparatus. Later on, the experimenter could flip a switch. The results showed that what the observer decided at that point determined how the particle behaved at the fork in the past.

Think of the 20-watts of energy as simply powering a projector. Whether you flip a switch in an experiment on or off, it's still the same battery responsible for the projection. Like in the two-slit experiment, you collapse physical reality. At death, this energy doesn't just dissipate into the environment as the old mechanical worldview suggests. It has no reality independent of you. As Einstein's esteemed colleague John Wheeler stated "No phenomenon is a real phenomenon until it is an observed phenomenon." Each person creates their own sphere of reality - we carry space and time around with us like turtles with shells. Thus, there is no absolute self-existing matrix in which energy just dissipates.

Reason Three. Although we generally reject parallel universes as fiction, there's more than a morsel of scientific truth to this genre. A well-known aspect of quantum physics is that observations can't be predicted absolutely. Instead, there's a range of possible observations each with a different probability. One mainstream explanation is the 'many-worlds' interpretation, which states that each of these possible observations corresponds to a different universe (the 'multiverse'). There are an infinite number of universes (including our universe), which together comprise all of physical reality. Everything that can possibly happen occurs in some universe. Death doesn't exist in any real sense in these scenarios. All possible universes exist simultaneously, regardless of what happens in any of them. Like flipping the switch in the experiment above, you're the agent who experiences them.

Reason Four. You will live on through your children, friends, and all who you touch during your life, not only as part of them, but through the histories you collapse with every action you take. "According to quantum physics," said theoretical physicists Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow, "the past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities." There's more uncertainty in bio-physical systems than anyone ever imagined. Reality isn't fully determined until we actually investigate (like in the Schrödinger's cat experiment). There are whole areas of history you determine during your life. When you interact with someone, you collapse more and more reality (that is, the spatio-temporal events that define your consciousness). When you're gone, your presence will continue like a ghost puppeteer in the universes of those you know.

Reason Five. It's not an accident that you happen to have the fortune of being alive now on the top of all infinity. Although it could be a one-in-a-jillion chance, perhaps it's not just dumb luck, but rather must be that way. While you'll eventually exit this reality, you, the observer, will forever continue to collapse more and more 'nows.' Your consciousness will always be in the present -- balanced between the infinite past and the indefinite future -- moving intermittently between realities along the edge of time, having new adventures and meeting new (and rejoining old) friends.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 23, 2011, 03:16:07 AM
Now these two....are a whole different story in my book...I believe they were user's.
Also, Schumely or whatever had a totally different belief system than Chopra.
Perhaps it was another avenue for Michael to explore in his mind...but they used him. IMO.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 01:33:46 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"

Not sure what he meant by this.. Can anyone explain here plz? Many thx guys :)

I thought he was talking about the funeral in September.  Weren't the Chopras on Larry King the night of the funeral?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 23, 2011, 11:42:25 PM
I thought he was talking about the funeral in September. Weren't the Chopras on Larry King the night of the funeral?

I forgot ALL about that!
I think you are right...Chopra was probably attempting some humor. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions