MJ Music Video Dancer -- I Support Dr. Murray
January 18, 2011, 04:56:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1/18/2011 2:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?

[hr:ydindblk]hr[/hr:ydindblk]
I'm wondering why it just showed up now...when it says that it was posted at 2:30am PST?!?!?!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks imred...how the heck do you copy the pics as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this supposed to be the message of this article?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

~Souza~

Quote from: "likemike"
Thanks imred...how the heck do you copy the pics as well?

I edited your post. You have to copy the image url (right mouse click), then past it in the article, select it and then click the Img button.

Interesting article. Will the MJ fans ever forgive Connie? Yeah, I guess they will....eventually :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That wouldn't be the number 18 on Murray's top would it? 1+8=9 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

mdc

He sure seems to like that particular shopping center. I wonder if he bought this Terry Henderson a balloon while he was there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

The first Olympic Games were held in 776 BC. The olive tree played a crucial role in this event. The first Olympic torch was an olive burning branch. Olympic winners were awarded a Crown made of olive branches. These olive branches symbolize peace and truce of any kind of hostility. Olive oil was also given as a prize to the winners of the Panathenaic games. The olive branch is still seen as a symbol of peace and friendship.

Olives and olive oil also have a special meaning for Christianity. In the book of Genesis, a dove delivered an olive branch to Noah, signaling the end of the flood and flooding. Noah recognized this gesture as a sign of peace to come. In the book of exodus, God tells Moses how to prepare an olive oil and spices for anointing his people. Greece ancient also used olive oil to anoint their kings and priests during the consecration ceremonies.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "likemike"
1/18/2011 2:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

[hr:1r4s15zr]hr[/hr:1r4s15zr]
I'm wondering why it just showed up now...when it says that it was posted at 2:30am PST?!?!?!

Well if you like Bible verses and the numbers game...

Micah 7:18-19 (New International Version, ©2010)

18 Who is a God like you,
   who pardons sin and forgives the transgression
   of the remnant of his inheritance?
You do not stay angry forever
   but delight to show mercy.
19 You will again have compassion on us;
   you will tread our sins underfoot
   and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

Micah is a variant of Michael and we all know he liked his sevens. I got the 18 from Murray's shirt and the date and time add up to 19. Just a thought... and it relates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Wow, I think this article is pretty great.  It seems to be directed at ardent non-believers who for some reason would rather Michael be dead than alive.  Admonishing them a bit too, in my opinion.  And Harvey was gone today, I wonder if he sent this article in from wherever he was...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Harvey ok I also want to be next to Murray in a photo with my thumb up :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Oh dear - the comments on TMZ are so depressing. So much pre-judging, hate, and 'real fan' talk. I wish I hadn't started reading them. What is going to take for people to start questioning their own mean spirited opinions? Right, I'm officially scared now. (Ok Mike, I've done the crying and the scared that you wanted, when do I get the laughs?!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "curls"
Oh dear - the comments on TMZ are so depressing. So much pre-judging, hate, and 'real fan' talk. I wish I hadn't started reading them. What is going to take for people to start questioning their own mean spirited opinions? Right, I'm officially scared now. (Ok Mike, I've done the crying and the scared that you wanted, when do I get the laughs?!)
Those 'fans' should start practice what they preach, because all they are doing now is exactly the opposite of what MJ stood for. They will see one day, I'm sure of it. Da troooooooot will prevail and their cheeks will be red of shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "curls"
Those 'fans' should start practice what they preach, because all they are doing now is exactly the opposite of what MJ stood for. They will see one day, I'm sure of it. Da troooooooot will prevail and their cheeks will be red of shame.

This is true, here in this forum I have read things like, "I hate Joe," "hate Jermaine" :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "mdc"
He sure seems to like that particular shopping center. I wonder if he bought this Terry Henderson a balloon while he was there.

Quoting myself so I don't lose my train of thought...and maybe slightly OT but-

I wonder if the articles that are posted right after the MJ ones are important. The one after this article is one on Steven Tyler and American Idol. I wouldn't have thought anything about it except we are back at the 3rd Street Promenade area. In the "Time to Sweat"  thread there is a picture of Murray (apparently now missing from TMZ site) posted with him eating at an outdoor cafe table.

It's not labeled as 3rd Street but that cafe is Cafe Monsieur Marcel in the promenade area. This got me to thinking about Marcel Marceau and I remembered a thread way back when the AI judges were announced TMZ used a picture of Marceau. The thread mentions MJ collapsing leading up to a show and his fondness for Marceau. Not sure where I'm going with this, and it may be nothing but I found it interesting. 3rd Street Promenade is also where Murray bought that balloon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quoting myself so I don't lose my train of thought...and maybe slightly OT but-

I wonder if the articles that are posted right after the MJ ones are important. The one after this article is one on Steven Tyler and American Idol. I wouldn't have thought anything about it except we are back at the 3rd Street Promenade area. In the "Time to Sweat"  thread there is a picture of Murray (apparently now missing from TMZ site) posted with him eating at an outdoor cafe table.

It's not labeled as 3rd Street but that cafe is Cafe Monsieur Marcel in the promenade area. This got me to thinking about Marcel Marceau and I remembered a thread way back when the AI judges were announced TMZ used a picture of Marceau. The thread mentions MJ collapsing leading up to a show and his fondness for Marceau. Not sure where I'm going with this, and it may be nothing but I found it interesting. 3rd Street Promenade is also where Murray bought that balloon.

I just have to say that your ability to remember the details is amazing. Thank you for this. I found your post very interesting and though provoking.

I'm not sure if there is a connection but some of our brilliant minds will piece it together if there is. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal