No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "mdc"
He sure seems to like that particular shopping center. I wonder if he bought this Terry Henderson a balloon while he was there.

Quoting myself so I don't lose my train of thought...and maybe slightly OT but-

I wonder if the articles that are posted right after the MJ ones are important. The one after this article is one on Steven Tyler and American Idol. I wouldn't have thought anything about it except we are back at the 3rd Street Promenade area. In the "Time to Sweat"  thread there is a picture of Murray (apparently now missing from TMZ site) posted with him eating at an outdoor cafe table.

It's not labeled as 3rd Street but that cafe is Cafe Monsieur Marcel in the promenade area. This got me to thinking about Marcel Marceau and I remembered a thread way back when the AI judges were announced TMZ used a picture of Marceau. The thread mentions MJ collapsing leading up to a show and his fondness for Marceau. Not sure where I'm going with this, and it may be nothing but I found it interesting. 3rd Street Promenade is also where Murray bought that balloon.

I don't know anything about areas in California. So I have been reading about this 3rd Street Promenade.
Here are some quotes:

"The world-famous Third-Street Promenade in Santa Monica is known for two things: Shops and talented unsigned street performers."

"...a huge new shopping center at the beginning(or end depending on which way your headed) of a fairly famous area called the promenade. Or 3rd street promenade. The whole street is closed to traffic and is filled with tourists, musicians, magicians, break dancers, hobos and hustlers, side walk preachers, Michael Jackson impersonators, fine dinning, street vendors and all sorts of shopping. The street pretty much ends at the ocean a huge Ferris wheel looms over the madness and a long pier juts into the Pacific.

"Where else can you go to have a real-life clown blow you up a balloon dog...and also encounter a Michael Jackson impersonator that can't stop grabbing his crotch?  Welcome to 3rd Street."

I don't know where I am going with this either. I just thought it was interesting that in the articles and blogs I read, about the 3rd Street Promenade,  that Michael Jackson impersonators where frequently mentioned.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "likemike"

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

How did TMZ learn about this?
Who took the photo TMZ or Terry Henderson?
How did TMZ just happen to talk to this guy and catch him talking to Murray?
How is it possible that Murray is out and about and not afraid that an angry fan is going to berate, injury him  or even worse?
Is that even the same guy as in the HMH video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Is that even the same guy as in the HMH video?
Same question here...doesn't seem to be the same guy and this guy looks familiar, I just can't seem to remember where I saw him before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Something about the way that guy is standing beside Murray and his shadow on Murray doesn't look right. I vote photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I don't know anything about areas in California. So I have been reading about this 3rd Street Promenade.
Here are some quotes:

"The world-famous Third-Street Promenade in Santa Monica is known for two things: Shops and talented unsigned street performers."

"...a huge new shopping center at the beginning(or end depending on which way your headed) of a fairly famous area called the promenade. Or 3rd street promenade. The whole street is closed to traffic and is filled with tourists, musicians, magicians, break dancers, hobos and hustlers, side walk preachers, Michael Jackson impersonators, fine dinning, street vendors and all sorts of shopping. The street pretty much ends at the ocean a huge Ferris wheel looms over the madness and a long pier juts into the Pacific.

"Where else can you go to have a real-life clown blow you up a balloon dog...and also encounter a Michael Jackson impersonator that can't stop grabbing his crotch?  Welcome to 3rd Street."

I don't know where I am going with this either. I just thought it was interesting that in the articles and blogs I read, about the 3rd Street Promenade, that Michael Jackson impersonators where frequently mentioned.

I have been thinking about this some more.

Maybe metaphorically Murray is a representation of Michael; an impersonator of sorts. So he is always being photographed, at the 3rd Street Promenade, with all the other Michael Jackson impersonators.

OR Michael sometimes impersonates Murray, so that is why Murray is hanging out down there, with all the other impersonators. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OMG I can't stop laughing at this article !!

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Can't stop smiling here  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Here are some quotes:

I don't know where I am going with this either. I just thought it was interesting that in the articles and blogs I read, about the 3rd Street Promenade, that Michael Jackson impersonators where frequently mentioned.

I have been thinking about this some more.

Maybe metaphorically Murray is a representation of Michael; an impersonator of sorts. So he is always being photographed, at the 3rd Street Promenade, with all the other Michael Jackson impersonators.

OR Michael sometimes impersonates Murray, so that is why Murray is hanging out down there, with all the other impersonators. :lol:

He looks more like a Jermaine impersonator to me. Maybe it's Jermaine and one of his sons. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

couldn't resist  :)
[youtube:1t54h68w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMzwAEI56-4[/youtube:1t54h68w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Is it me? looks like the Murray on the right has a photoshopped face, his face added to the skull.

Well, I am starting to think that Murray is getting paid for being in the spot light.
Murray as a Doctor who needs money to have a clinic to offer medical services to those who can´t pay.
Michael and Murray are helping each other. Did I lose the screw finally?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
couldn't resist  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
That's not even the same dude as in the HMH video but still the message was given to non-believers!

"After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right? "

But their answer is still NO. They still spread hate. I'm not so sure even if MJ can open their eyes.
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "PureLove"
That's not even the same dude as in the HMH video but still the message was given to non-believers!

"After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right? "

But their answer is still NO. They still spread hate. I'm not so sure even if MJ can open their eyes.
 :roll:

Only when he comes back explaining the reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal