Lisa at her father's casket story
January 18, 2011, 08:33:34 PM
I just found this on another board and am trying to find out where the quote came from:

During the first day of private viewing Lisa Marie approached Kendall while still holding her mother’s hand and asked, “Mister Kendall can I give this to my daddy?” With that she held out her other hand to display a thin metal bracelet. In this case being only a child Kendall could deduce that Lisa Marie was terrified to touch her beloved father’s body. Kendall realised then that already in her tender innocence Lisa has an innate aversion to touching the corpse of a person she loved so very dearly. Thus it was left to Kendall who gently lifted her father’s right forearm just enough to slip the trinket into place. Lisa Marie looked down at the floor throughout the whole procedure. "Thank you, sir..." whispered Lisa Marie while walking hand in hand with Kendall until she reached her mother in the hallway. Just before she turned to walk away, Lisa Marie questioned Kendall... "Will it stay there always?.." Kendall assured her that it would be there forever.

What I found interesting was that Lisa placed something in her father's casket- which immidiately reminded me of the story LaToya told of Paris putting the half heart necklace on Michael and having to wrap it around his wrist.

Also, mayeb Lisa didn't want to touch her father because it was NOT her father and it freaked her out.  The "will it stay here forever" comment was also interesting, I thought.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Re: Lisa at her father's casket story
January 18, 2011, 10:52:50 PM
Hi - thank you for sharing this. You're right, it does sound so similar to Paris' necklace story. But reading this story it almost sounded like part of a book where the contents were somewhat embellished for good reading rather than true words. Maybe it's just me...but it was interesting all the same. If you find out where that came from, I'd be interested to know.

Also - had to laugh at the "freak her out" comment. I love light humor - keeps me from going completely insane. Thanks :)

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MashMike

January 19, 2011, 05:27:17 AM
Thx for reminding us that story, i've heard about it, yep, it's nearly the same story that La Toya told us during the interview with Barbara Walters , there are too many similiarities between Elvis's and Michael's "deaths", too many, i don't believe in coincidences any more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

angel

January 19, 2011, 08:34:41 PM
I remember first reading this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions