Help me THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!
January 18, 2011, 09:19:04 PM
Greetings,

I still believe Mike is ALIVE but just think about this and give me your opinion!!

How many people may I ask all of you did Michael Jackson cry out to?
How many people did he tell that they were trying kill him?
How many people did he tell that his life was being threatend?

1. Dick Gregory said that Michael Jackson told him that they were trying to poison him!
WHAT DID HE DO TO SAVE HIS LIFE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2. LIsa Marie Presley said he called her and gave her a list of names of people that were trying to kill him...
WHAT DID SHE DO TO SAVE HIS LIFE???????????????????????????????????????????????????
3. His mom Katherine also said he told her that they are trying to kill me!
WHAT DID SHE DO TO SAVE HIS LIFE????????????????????????????????????????????????????
4.His spirtual adviser said MIchael called her and told her that he was afraid for his life afraid of his manager and on and on....
WHAT DID SHE DO TO SAVE HIS LIFE????????????????????????????????????????????????????
5. Latoya also said on Barbara Walters that Michael told her that someone was trying to kill him!

If there is anyone missing that Mike sought help from please add them to the list!!

I have never had anyone call me and tell me that someone was trying to kill them but
I would try with all my heart and strength to help them.
WHY DID THEY DO NOTHING??  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Re: Help me THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!
January 18, 2011, 10:11:48 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Greetings,

I still believe Mike is ALIVE but just think about this and give me your opinion!!

How many people may I ask all of you did Michael Jackson cry out to?
How many people did he tell that they were trying kill him?
How many people did he tell that his life was being threatend?

1. Dick Gregory said that Michael Jackson told him that they were trying to poison him!
WHAT DID HE DO TO SAVE HIS LIFE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2. LIsa Marie Presley said he called her and gave her a list of names of people that were trying to kill him...
WHAT DID SHE DO TO SAVE HIS LIFE???????????????????????????????????????????????????
3. His mom Katherine also said he told her that they are trying to kill me!
4.His spirtual adviser said MIchael called her and told her that he was afraid for his life afraid of his manager and on and on....
5. Latoya also said on Barbara Walters that Michael told her that someone was trying to kill him!

If there is anyone missing that Mike sought help from please add them to the list!!

I have never had anyone call me and tell me that someone was trying to kill them but
I would try with all my heart and strength to help them.
WHY DID THEY DO NOTHING??  :(
You are soooo soooo right! I mean WTH! Nobody helped him, are we to believe that MJ just went around saying Someone is trying to kill me and......MJ just wait like a dam duck! NO WAY ! NO WAY! :(  So ummmmmmm what gives?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 11:06:24 PM
right. Janet said the same, and I believe more people we don't recall right now.
 So, Michael did save himself his way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

hope

January 18, 2011, 11:16:27 PM
I have always said that if he is really dead...I have lost ALL respect for his family (with his children as an exception) and any so called friends, ex wives, etc.  :evil:  IF they ignored his pleas and he is dead, they have done nothing to mourn him and are still trying to sqeeze any last little bit of cash they can get out of him without one thought of the blood, sweat and tears it took him to earn it.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

January 18, 2011, 11:49:02 PM
I think we need to take a step back here & ask ourselves a few questions.

What would you do if your brother told you someone was attempting to kill them? Call the police, an investigator or the FBI? Then, are they really going to investigate a claim made by you instead of your brother?

Do we know if Michael himself ever reported these threats to authorities? Are there any records? Would he trust the authorities to report it? Would he permit his family to tell anyone in such a position that he was being threatened?

I personally do believe his family has mourned & continue to mourn Michael. Are we really going to condem them for allegedly not doing something to protect him, when we do not know all the facts? Even if we did know the facts, is it our place to judge his family?

On the other hand it seems that if we know they tried to protect him, then we can say their mourning him is ok?  Ummm something wrong here.........something that Michael would most likely not be ok with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

January 19, 2011, 12:24:08 AM
Quote from: "ER911"

What would you do if your brother told you someone was attempting to kill them? Call the police, an investigator or the FBI? Then, are they really going to investigate a claim made by you instead of your brother?

Do we know if Michael himself ever reported these threats to authorities? Are there any records? Would he trust the authorities to report it? Would he permit his family to tell anyone in such a position that he was being threatened?

I personally do believe his family has mourned & continue to mourn Michael. Are we really going to condem them for allegedly not doing something to protect him, when we do not know all the facts? Even if we did know the facts, is it our place to judge his family?

On the other hand it seems that if we know they tried to protect him, then we can say their mourning him is ok?  Ummm something wrong here.........something that Michael would most likely not be ok with.
From what I remember since June 25th, i personally do not feel they have mourned much. Was I with them? No, but I watched enough as they were all out doing interview after interview, and all with different stories. jermaine was trying desperately to find fame again (singing michaels music), and they were still talking about a tour on their show AFTER Michael died. Latoya doing tribute shows dedicated to him and not shedding a tear (just weeks after his "death".I could go on, but I wont. So, either he is alive, or there are alot of very disrespectful people that were in his life. You have your opinion and I have mine, please do not criticize me for mine. I am here for the same person you are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 19, 2011, 01:38:25 AM
Quote from: "hope"
I have always said that if he is really dead...I have lost ALL respect for his family (with his children as an exception) and any so called friends, ex wives, etc.  :evil:  IF they ignored his pleas and he is dead, they have done nothing to mourn him and are still trying to sqeeze any last little bit of cash they can get out of him without one thought of the blood, sweat and tears it took him to earn it.  :cry:
I would definately agree with you, but that would be if he was dead. Fortunately I know/believe that's not the case! :D

Thanks Integrity for putting together that list of people. The name Dieter Wiesner came to my mind as saying MJ phoned him telling him he was afraid, but I don't know for sure. In his interview with Thompsen he gave the list of MJ's enemies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 19, 2011, 06:38:34 AM
Joe Jackson also told Larry King that he (MJ) was afraid that he would be murdered for his catalogue.  Jermaine also publicly spoke about this conspiracy to kill him, when he was interviewed in Australia..both at a morning show, and on the radio interview...

Katherine also claims he feared for his life, and that he even told his children he would be killed for the catalogue......

MJ could have placed an intervention order on some people if he really was afraid, but he probably didn't trust the authorities anymore, and probably had to take the law in his own hands, and set up the suspects, and hopefully catch them in their tracks.

That's why witness protection seems like a possible version of this hoax.  That would justify the  family going along with the deceit.  

Jermaine keeps making it clear, that "its much bigger than Conrad Murray, and it is all going to come out soon.."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 07:24:35 AM
There is also Leonard Rowe, a friend of Joe and adviser to Michael until 2009.

In the book he talks at length about the pressures that Michael was suffering. Rowe said that he knew of the conspiracy.
So he did nothing by Michael ... just wrote a book to make money??

This is so macabre :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

January 19, 2011, 09:45:01 AM

Greetings

I completely agree with you if this were the case"hope" but  i believe he is alive .So this was the only way out for him. :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

January 19, 2011, 11:19:56 AM
Quote from: "ER911"

From what I remember since June 25th, i personally do not feel they have mourned much. Was I with them? No, but I watched enough as they were all out doing interview after interview, and all with different stories. jermaine was trying desperately to find fame again (singing michaels music), and they were still talking about a tour on their show AFTER Michael died. Latoya doing tribute shows dedicated to him and not shedding a tear (just weeks after his "death".I could go on, but I wont. So, either he is alive, or there are alot of very disrespectful people that were in his life. You have your opinion and I have mine, please do not criticize me for mine. I am here for the same person you are.

First & foremost, I am not criticizing anyone. I am however pointing out as you stated, we do not know the truth, which of course is one reason amongst others, the trial is upcoming.

I may not care for how the family made choices to do interviews, tours etc., but as you said, that is only our opinion & that is the point I attempted to convey. We don't really know why they made & will continue to make the decisions they have.

However, it doesn't necessarily mean they are poor choices for them. As you know, many people do things after a loved one has passed, that may be viewed by others as incorrect, but it doesn't mean it is not the correct choice for that individual that is the one directly connected with the person that has passed.

Some people cry alone & not in public. Some people cannot express their emotions in the same way that others do & in this case it is very very public & I'm sure it's difficult for them.

I realize the anger & frustration for all of us, because we are all here for Michael as you stated. I think we need to try to do just that, & perhaps not focus so much on what his family has or will do. It may just keep us on the right path>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 19, 2011, 11:33:39 AM
guess we don't really know that no one tried to help him. maybe they did and failed  :( . maybe they did and succeeded ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

liegi

January 19, 2011, 03:41:33 PM
Yes, it seems strange that no one has investigated these claims. Unless it is going to come out during the trials.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 04:13:15 PM
I really feel it is very important fact that Mike CRIED OUT FOR HELP to all these peopele and they did nothing. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT ON THE STAND!
THIS IS EVIDENCE WOULD PROVE MICHAEL HAD VERBALLY TOLD SO MANY PEOPLE THAT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KILL HIM.
They need to state on the stand what Michael exact words were and they should be asked what did they do, what steps did they take after he told them "THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME".
If Mike is dead than he was murdered and to find out who did it than everone needs to be questioned about when he told them "THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME"
THIS HAS TO BE A HOAX OR THEY ALL MURDERED HIM BY LOOKING THE OTHER WAY AND NOT CARING WHETHER HE LIVED OR DIED.
Or they helped him escape and are protecting him until the truth comes out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 08:48:51 PM
well I believe that michael is alive, I posted a comment after watching a video on youtube
and like I said there michael is a genius do you all think that since he new they were going to kill him he would just sit back and let it happen that alone makes me believe in the hoax, HAVE FAITH PLEASE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions