all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I found this documentary on youtube. Look at Michael carefully. In some pictures he has a mole on his left cheek than he had a mole on his right cheek. Than in some pictures he has no mole. These pictures are when he was young. Maybe the twin theory can be possible.
enjoy the videos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

My take on the mole being on the other cheek: mirrored image.  No idea why the photographer (or perhaps the publication that released the image) would mirror the image.  Sometimes its done to fit a certain look the publication is going for.

As for sometimes not having a mole:  Pics could have been taken some time apart at a point where the mole might have been removed.  If they were taken at the same time/same photo session (or before/near that time) then I would attribute it to when a photographer will clean up an image (airbrushing) to get rid of imperfections.  Since the pics are old, not all photographers at that time would have had the technology to do this for every photo.  Michael may have been self conscious about it and had the mole removed depending on the picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "tonydub"
My take on the mole being on the other cheek: mirrored image.  No idea why the photographer (or perhaps the publication that released the image) would mirror the image.  Sometimes its done to fit a certain look the publication is going for.

As for sometimes not having a mole:  Pics could have been taken some time apart at a point where the mole might have been removed.  If they were taken at the same time/same photo session (or before/near that time) then I would attribute it to when a photographer will clean up an image (airbrushing) to get rid of imperfections.  Since the pics are old, not all photographers at that time would have had the technology to do this for every photo.  Michael may have been self conscious about it and had the mole removed depending on the picture?

I know he had his mole removed, but I don't know what age. I guess you must know alot on photography. Great. I hope you enjoyed the videos. I have never seen them. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Hello. It's interesting that you brought this up because I started a topic over on another board about the twin theory. For those who are interested.

note: this tread was lightning rod for debate because of the nature of what I presented.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions