MJs Body Guards Question on fb.
January 19, 2011, 02:01:35 AM
I was just looking on my facebook and saw their status:

How do you think DM became MJs doctor?

Ummmm ok...why ask us... Here the responces.

Michelle Perell AEG
18 minutes ago · Like ·  2 people
Diane Andrews Jones He was introduced to DM by a family member.
18 minutes ago · Like
Mengesha Mystro Francis The better question is "Why" was DM MJ's Doctor
16 minutes ago · Like ·  2 people
Sonjanita L. Moore idk...too many lies and versions of the story to know what's true. somewhere it said he was referred to be the kids' doctor at first...idk
16 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person
Michelle Perell btw i dont refer to murray as a dr hes a killer i was inside court and to hear the details and hear lots of testimony it was intentional
15 minutes ago · Like
Michelle Perell ‎@mengesha i agree shouldve never been in his life what a bastard
15 minutes ago · Like
Nagisa Ki a his security?
14 minutes ago · Like
Eva Destruction It should be "CM" instead of "DM" because Murray does not deserve the title of "Doctor". I have no idea where Murray came from.But if he would've never came into Michael's life,Michael would still have his life.
14 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like ·  1 person
Michelle Perell omg why would u say that thats a dumb comment nagisa why would his security want harm to michael u make no sense
13 minutes ago · Like
Karen Kendrick Can you clarify the question please Do you mean how was he first introduced to him? or Who hired him as his personal Physician? Questions with very different answers imo.
12 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person
***edit*** ‎"How do you think DM became MJs doctor?"
Honestly, I was kind of hoping you'd know the answer to that lol
11 minutes ago · Like
Nagisa Ki i read a gossip news .in las vegas. his securlity ( not them and other seculity) introduced for his children had cold.
10 minutes ago · Like
Michelle Perell u believe that crap obviously you are into tabloid junk nagisa are u sure your a mj fan with your comment i think you are the opposite anyway i wont waste my time because i wont say anything else . MJ said it its junk " NEVER BELIEVE WHAT U HEAR AND ONLY BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT U SEE"-Michael Jackson
5 minutes ago · Like
Sandra Sputnick michelle - no reason to be rude. she said what she heard, that`s the answer of mjs bodyguards question ... she doesn`t say she believes what she heard ;)
2 minutes ago · Like
Michelle Perell well i put that there in case ppl wana say they believe that crap :) so i wasnt rude and i didnt mean to come off like that sandra ♥
about a minute ago · Liket odd to me?? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Re: MJs Body Guards Question on fb.
January 19, 2011, 02:13:07 AM
They still have not said anything about their question?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 19, 2011, 09:48:51 AM
Funny how Michael supposedly met Murray while in Vegas in 2008, during the time that these guys were his bodyguards.  Since they claim that they were the only ones around, you would think that they would have been there when Michael met Murray.  I can't figure these guys out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 10:06:57 AM
Just to be clear...on the bodyguard's facebook page..they wrote the question to the fans?  Then we are reading what the fans or their followers have replied, correct?
Why on Earth would they ask such a question?  Am I on the right track in understanding this?  I am not on facebook.....so don't really understand how it all works (I know, I know....how caveperson of me! :shock: )
I just can't believe they would ask that........

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 19, 2011, 10:20:42 AM
:oops:
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Just to be clear...on the bodyguard's facebook page..they wrote the question to the fans?  Then we are reading what the fans or their followers have replied, correct?
Why on Earth would they ask such a question?  Am I on the right track in understanding this?  I am not on facebook.....so don't really understand how it all works (I know, I know....how caveperson of me! :shock: )

Blessings Always!
:lol: you and i must be living under the same rock. my daughter helped me do a face book thing and put some of her friends there to start me out. i embarrass her daily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 19, 2011, 11:19:26 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Blessings Always!
:lol: you and i must be living under the same rock. my daughter helped me do a face book thing and put some of her friends there to start me out. i embarrass her daily.

It's a very nice rock......plenty of room for more, LOL!
You are too funny!  I am glad I am not the only one!  
Have a most beautiful day!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 01:31:18 PM
Yes this is a question they (the bodyguards) asked their friends. And that is the friends responces.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 04:00:21 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Blessings Always!

It's a very nice rock......plenty of room for more, LOL!
You are too funny!  I am glad I am not the only one!  
Have a most beautiful day!
Blessings!

Hey guys, as long as you have plenty of room under that rock,
please let me join too :oops:  .....
i don't have a FB account either :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 09:24:55 PM
OMGosh......I did understand it right!!! Why on this green Earth would they ask that question?  I think this is the most strange thing in forever.  We have all wondered at that question....but them?  What would they possibly have to gain from asking that?  I wonder if any of Elvis' bodyguards ever asked such a question?  Questions, questions......

Going to need a bigger rock!  Hi Michelle :) Perhaps when this adventure is through....we'll have a facebook!  Until then.......plenty of room!
Thanks becca26 for making it clear......I am still  :shock:
I appreciate the help!  
Hope you all are having a wonderful day/evening!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 10:07:15 PM
I saw that question- and it immidiately sent up all kinds of red flags.  Very odd that that came up.  Or not....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal