~Souza~Topic starter

MJ Fans 'Disgusted' By Dr. Murray Supporter
January 19, 2011, 02:48:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Hardcore Michael Jackson fans are already on the warpath over the photo of an MJ music video dancer posed with Dr. Conrad Murray ... with one Jackson-aholic calling him "the worst fan in the world."

Minutes after TMZ published the photo that Terrence Henderson took with Murray this past weekend, a rep for the group Justice4MJ.com blasted the guy ... saying, "MJ's family would be horrified to see this picture."

As we previously reported, Henderson -- who appeared in MJ's "Hold My Hand" video -- says Dr. Murray is a "nice guy" who deserves his support.

But Justice4MJ tells us they're "disgusted" by the actions of the "so-called fan" ... adding, "The ill-advised actions of Terrence Henderson do not represent the fan community and now is not the time for forgiveness ... it's the time for justice."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: MJ Fans 'Disgusted' By Dr. Murray Supporter
January 19, 2011, 03:33:40 AM
Since TS redirected to Eliza's Blog which displays "Justice" and this article says this:
now is not the time for forgiveness ... it's the time for justice.
I stumbled upon this case which was on the PBS program Frontline. It is entitled "An Ordinary Crime" and involves a miscarriage of justice.

An Ordinary Crime
"If his mother had named him John, he wouldn't be in prison today," says defense attorney Richard Price, referring to his former client Terence Garner.

In "An Ordinary Crime," award-winning FRONTLINE producer Ofra Bikel investigates the bizarre case of Terence Garner. It is a story that seems fit for a novel, with unforgettable characters, plot twists, and timeless themes. Only it isn't fiction. The facts of the story are all too real.

As crimes go, the armed robbery of the Quality Finance Company on April 25, 1997, in Johnston County, N.C., was serious -- but ordinary. It ended in the near-fatal shooting of one of the three victims; shot in the chest and head, she survived but lost an eye.

It seemed to be an open-and-shut case. Police apprehended a suspect -- Kendrick Henderson -- who named two accomplices: Keith Riddick and Riddick's cousin from New York, a man Henderson knew only by his first name, Terrance. All the men were in their 20s.

It is at this point that the story takes a bizarre turn.

Following Henderson's apprehension, there was a brief investigation. Police searched their files and found Terence Garner, a 16-year-old who had a misdemeanor charge for carrying drug paraphernalia. Officers put Garner's photo in a lineup, and Charles Woodard, the office manager of the company that was robbed, identified Garner as the shooter. Garner was arrested and charged, but he has always professed his innocence.

The two confessed co-perpetrators of the robbery, Kendrick Henderson and Keith Riddick, also said Garner was the wrong man. Against his lawyer's advice, Henderson testified that Garner was not involved and that he never knew him before he met him in prison. Riddick, however, had been offered a plea bargain by the prosecution: if Riddick testified against Garner he would receive great consideration during sentencing. According to Riddick, he was given a choice between five years and 50 years -- an offer, he said, that he could not refuse.

"An Ordinary Crime" details several elements of the case leading up to the trial, including Riddick's plea bargain, his failed polygraph test, and how investigators never tried to find the "Terence" who Henderson stated at the outset was Riddick's cousin from New York.

At Garner's January 1998 trial, the prosecution's case rested almost entirely on eyewitness testimony. Alice Wise, the woman who had lost her eye in the shooting, had identified Garner as the shooter during a bond hearing in court. She told the jury, "The last thing I saw with my two eyes was [Garner's] face."

Another person at the scene of the robbery -- customer Bertha Miller -- was not convinced Garner was the shooter. She testified she could not positively identify who the shooter was, but later said it was not Garner. "I practically helped raise Terence Garner, and two weeks before this happened Terence Garner had spent the weekend with my son at my house, and I know him. It was not him."

But, in accordance with his plea bargain, Riddick testified that Garner was the shooter. The fact that Riddick had a cousin named Terrance never came up.

Asked about Kendrick Henderson's testimony, against his lawyer's advice, that Garner wasn't involved, Johnston County District Attorney Tom Lock, who prosecuted the case, says that he didn't find Henderson's testimony credible. "I frankly don't believe anything [Henderson] says."

At the end of the trial, Terence Garner was found guilty and sentenced to 32 to 43 years in prison.

"The question is, why would Henderson lie?" asks Richard Rosen, professor of law at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. "Why would he get up there and lie to save somebody he doesn't know?"

This is one of the many unanswered questions, strange twists, and peculiar aspects of the case which only became more apparent in the weeks following the trial. Two days after the trial, based on information given to them by Kendrick Henderson, detectives in Wayne County apprehended Riddick's cousin from New York, Terrance Deloach, and he confessed to the crime. Johnston County D.A. Tom Lock called a news conference. But then, within a few hours, Deloach recanted his confession after additional interrogation by Johnston County law enforcement officers.

At a hearing before the trial judge, Knox V. Jenkins, Jr., Garner's lawyer asked for a new trial. The judge denied it. The defense next appealed to the State Court of Appeals. It also denied a new trial. And the North Carolina Supreme Court refused to review the case. People following the Garner case were disappointed and angry.

"Every time you turn around, there's something about this case that just isn't right," says Raleigh News & Observer reporter Anne Saker. "And that's not a moral judgment, that's according to the law books. When you look at trial court procedure, there's just something not right about this."

"In this case one could understand the jury's verdict," says producer Bikel. "But what happened after the sentence is baffling. Why didn't Terence Garner get another trial? How could they uphold the verdict knowing what they knew? It's very difficult to understand."

I can't find this online but there is a  clip of the show here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 19, 2011, 03:47:25 AM
Terrance Garner

State: North Carolina
Incident Date: 04/25/1997
Age at Arrest: 16
Conviction Date: 1997
Age when Exonerated: 21
Exonerated Date: 2002
Time Served: 4 years
Conviction: Armed robbery, kidnapping, attempted murder
False Confession: No
Implicated by Another Youth: Yes

Terence Garner was wrongfully convicted of armed robbery in 1997, when he was only sixteen years old. On April 25, 1997, there was an armed robbery in Johnston County, North Carolina. During the robbery, Alice Wise, a company employee, was shot twice, losing an eye in the process. Kendrick Henderson’s fingerprints were found at the scene, and upon arrest, he told officers that he and Keith Riddick had committed the crime with a third accomplice: Riddick’s cousin, whom Henderson called “Terrance.” When police investigated the address given to them by Riddick, no one was home. Instead of doing any additional surveillance, the officers left the scene. Later that evening, police arrested Terence Garner at a different address. Garner insisted from the very beginning that they had apprehended the “wrong Terrance.” Still, Wise identified Garner, despite the loss of her left eye. District Attorney Tom Lock agreed to give Riddick a lighter sentence for testifying against Garner, but Henderson maintained throughout the trial that they had the “wrong Terrance.” Several of Garner’s friends and relatives testified that he was playing basketball with them at the time of the robbery. Nevertheless, Garner was convicted on all charges. His story had not gone unheard, though: a Wayne County detective went to the original address and found Terrance DeLoach, Riddick’s cousin, who had been in prison in New York. Upon questioning, DeLoach confessed to the robbery, but recanted as soon as he was turned over to the Johnston County police. At this time, Riddick confessed that he had perjured himself to receive a lighter sentence, and that the third robber had been DeLoach, not Garner. Still, a motion to appeal was denied. This would have been the end of the line for Garner had it not been for producer Okra Bikel, who had heard the story. In 2002, Bikel produced a documentary based on the story, which drew public outrage. Within a few short weeks, the judgments were vacated and Garner was released on bond. District Attorney Tom Lock dismissed all charges against Garner after he passed a final polygraph test.

IDK maybe it's nothing, just weird that I came across this case, probably just a coincidence or something.  :D

I think it does show that you can't be too quick to judge, courts definitely convict innocent people, and justice isn't always served. If we stand up though, for what we know is right, the truth will prevail. Conrad Murray's case hasn't even been heard yet but many people have already convicted him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 19, 2011, 04:02:31 AM
Idk if it's relevant, but it sure is unbelievable...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 19, 2011, 06:05:33 AM
Oh this is getting better and better..... I like that TMZ mentions the Justice4MJ group.
TMZ doesn't mention though why that fan thinks Murray deserves his support. He must think MJ is alive, I see no other way he would say Murray is a nice guy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 19, 2011, 09:57:38 AM
What a heart wrenching story. Poor Terence Garner. What I would like to know is what compensation the courts offered him seeing they stole his youth and probably scarred him for life while robbing him of his dreams.[ singing to myself...this is the story of hurricane....the man the authorities came to blame]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 19, 2011, 10:35:15 AM
Justice4MJ.com does not represent the whole fan community or supporters of Michael Jackson. They do not speak for all of us nor are "our" spoke person :x

We don´t know Murray and we don´t know what happened yet. Michael is gone but who is really to blame?
Sorry, I don´t buy the hate campaign against Murray. Innocent till proven guilty.

Many hands were handeling Michael during his "last minutes". People should open up beyond hate.

@Serenity, that research is very very curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 19, 2011, 12:46:04 PM
Gema don't you know the other fans consider the believers do not love Michael .... they say we call him liar because we think he faked his death... we are not fans for them, but almost similar to what they call "haters"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 19, 2011, 01:12:39 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Gema don't you know the other fans consider the believers do not love Michael .... they say we call him liar because we think he faked his death... we are not fans for them, but almost similar to what they call "haters"

Add to the hate line other words as delusional, retards, wackos, sheep.....

I just would like to know how those fans who are sure that Michael is dead will behave if Michael is in fact alive and decides to come back. If there is a chance that this could happen, what are they going to say to Michael? how are they going to welcome the news?

I read not very inviting comments on the internet regarding Michael hoaxing his death. Some fans of Michael have a lot of hate gathered inside of them, even for their beloved icon if he shows up after being gone.

The fan issue is scary from both sides, Michael alive or Michael dead, some people would take out the worst in them, but I guess that Michael knew that since the early years of his carrer and I assume that his bodyguards were trained also to detect abnormal behaviour from people approaching Michael.

This is the reason why I find odd that Murray can move freely here and there not having stalkers shouting "murderer" to him. May be at the end, most Michaels fans preach what Michael though them/ us. Tolerance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 19, 2011, 01:17:37 PM
Stupid boy. So, seems that Murrey is not in hoax. I wonder if they discussed hoax cause I am sure they have heard about it.
"Jackson-aholic "-this is interesting definition, I like it. Me too.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

January 19, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
[ Gema wrote:

GINAFELICIA wrote:

Add to the hate line other words as delusional, retards, wackos, sheep.....

I just would like to know how those fans who are sure that Michael is dead will behave if Michael is in fact alive and decides to come back. If there is a chance that this could happen, what are they going to say to Michael? how are they going to welcome the news?

I read not very inviting comments on the internet regarding Michael hoaxing his death. Some fans of Michael have a lot of hate gathered inside of them, even for their beloved icon if he shows up after being gone.

The fan issue is scary from both sides, Michael alive or Michael dead, some people would take out the worst in them, but I guess that Michael knew that since the early years of his carrer and I assume that his bodyguards were trained also to detect abnormal behaviour from people approaching Michael.

This is the reason why I find odd that Murray can move freely here and there not having stalkers shouting "murderer" to him. May be at the end, most Michaels fans preach what Michael though them/ us. Tolerance.

True, we have also read expressions of hatred towards members of the family .. if, as Murray may walk freely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 19, 2011, 03:37:43 PM
J4MJ has a rep who gives report to TMZ always. Why don't we have a rep too? I think beLIEvers should have one. ;)

The HATE that J4MJ group spreads does NOT represent the beLIEver community!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 06:12:38 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
J4MJ has a rep who gives report to TMZ always. Why don't we have a rep too? I think beLIEvers should have one. ;)

The HATE that J4MJ group spreads does NOT represent the beLIEver community!

That would be kind of funny to have our own rep - LOL. But, my request is PLEASE don't call us fans...J4MJ can have that term. We are friends (that Michael hasn't met yet) or supporters. We aren't fan"atics".

I also found that article very curious because of the names and the story line. I wonder about the coincidence. Can Michael and company really have that much control over the media or is some of this really by chance. Either way, the parallels teach us valuable lessons about false accusations. My heart went out to the wrongly accused.

Final thought - Dr Murray, regardless of personal views, is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And, forgiveness is never an option.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

January 19, 2011, 06:13:28 PM
PureLove wrote:

J4MJ has a rep who gives report to TMZ always. Why don't we have a rep too? I think beLIEvers should have one.

The HATE that J4MJ group spreads does NOT represent the beLIEver community!]

This is a very good idea :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 19, 2011, 06:34:38 PM
The people of J4MJ are convinced that Murray murderer Michael, they must be very uncomfortable with all this and with TMZ that in the last days this presenting Murray as a good guy, is going to be very difficult to them change their opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions