Andrea

Re: MJ Fans 'Disgusted' By Dr. Murray Supporter
January 19, 2011, 06:43:38 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
The people of J4MJ are convinced that Murray murderer Michael, they must be very uncomfortable with all this and with TMZ that in the last days this presenting Murray as a good guy, is going to be very difficult to them change their opinion.

Just like how people thought the worst of Michael.  I still see the odd nasty comment about MJ on youtube - people can be very close-minded.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 19, 2011, 06:49:25 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "paula-c"
The people of J4MJ are convinced that Murray murderer Michael, they must be very uncomfortable with all this and with TMZ that in the last days this presenting Murray as a good guy, is going to be very difficult to them change their opinion.

Just like how people thought the worst of Michael.  I still see the odd nasty comment about MJ on youtube - people can be very close-minded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 19, 2011, 09:59:17 PM
Some people as Souza mentioned are narrow minded, they see only what is infront of them, they do not check their left or their right, to make a decision.  If the non believers say that we do not love Michael, oh boy they have something coming to them. We are not only fans, but his friends, and we are watching his back. We want to see what really happened to him we want to help him, we want to continue what he started, to fix the World.. What are the non believers doing? Nothing, only bad mouthing us. Oh yeah, they go see him at the cemetary, and empty crypt without no name.  Who are they paying respect to? A void crypt.  :lol:  We will have the last laugh.  I do not see them trying to fix the world like Michael wanted to do? If they really love Michael, why aren't they nicer towards us, why don't they follow Michaels words.? They can at least try to see what we have accomplished and than make your decision. I had this friend, who things I need a shrink. Imagine that, me who is a phsychologist needs a shrink.  :lol:  She said that Michael is dead, and the faster I accept it the better it is for me, so I wouldn't look like an idiot once they arrest Murray for the crime. I told her she is entitled to her opinion, but I also invited her to read our threads in this forum. She started and she said she does not have time for stupidities. Guess what, I do not have time for her either. I am a very good person with the biggest heart, I love helping people in need, but do not step on my toes too many times, because it will not look pretty.  So I know how everyone feels in this thread, we are being rediculed by people, just like MJ was. Isn't that ironic. ??? Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

January 19, 2011, 10:42:23 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
So I know how everyone feels in this thread, we are being rediculed by people, just like MJ was. Isn't that ironic. ??? Blessings to all

No, it is not ironic.
It is what friends are for - to stand tall by your friend's side no matter what.

As a side effect, this ridiculing is setting us free - you too started laughing about it.
And I bet you mean the laughter from the bottom of your heart.
That is healing, cleaning, gaining true strength and real freedom of mind.

And now after having found this yourself - wouldn't you agree that Michael being pictured and labeled as weak, dependent, on drugs, irresponsible, freak, jacko and whatever else, tell me, CAN this be correct?
I'd say, it is highly implausible and the contrary is the case.

Thumbs up, I am standing by his side and I don't mind AT ALL being ridiculed.
The jokester is the only one being authorized to speak the truth.
Once your reputation ruined... or let's put it this way:
once you have identified the pink elephants and their so-said "masters" in your life, nothing will shock you again and you are free to finally live your life without the artificial cage some want to keep us in.

I am detecting every day more pink elephants in my life and sometimes they even have purple stripes or yellow dots or need glasses...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

January 20, 2011, 02:02:47 AM
Hardcore Michael Jackson fans are already on the warpath over the photo of an MJ music video dancer posed with Dr. Conrad Murray ... with one Jackson-aholic calling him "the worst fan in the world."

Minutes after TMZ published the photo that Terrence Henderson took with Murray this past weekend, a rep for the group Justice4MJ.com blasted the guy ... saying, "MJ's family would be horrified to see this picture."

As we previously reported, Henderson -- who appeared in MJ's "Hold My Hand" video -- says Dr. Murray is a "nice guy" who deserves his support.

But Justice4MJ tells us they're "disgusted" by the actions of the "so-called fan" ... adding, "The ill-advised actions of Terrence Henderson do not represent the fan community and now is not the time for forgiveness ... it's the time for justice."
I've often wondered if there are ring-leaders or instigators planted in especially this J4MJ group, sent by MJ for hoax purposes to prod the emotions and rally the cries. He's fine-tuned it so that only a small percentage are beLIEvers. Or are people like Karen Faye or Samantha Goosen completely not candidates for being given roles like this.IDK :?
Quote from: "PureLove"
J4MJ has a rep who gives report to TMZ always. Why don't we have a rep too? I think beLIEvers should have one. ;)

The HATE that J4MJ group spreads does NOT represent the beLIEver community!
Good idea, although I'm sure Harvey is well aware that we're here! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 20, 2011, 02:24:18 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
So I know how everyone feels in this thread, we are being rediculed by people, just like MJ was. Isn't that ironic. ??? Blessings to all

No, it is not ironic.
It is what friends are for - to stand tall by your friend's side no matter what.

As a side effect, this ridiculing is setting us free - you too started laughing about it.

And now after having found this yourself - wouldn't you agree that Michael being pictured and labeled as weak, dependent, on drugs, irresponsible, freak, jacko and whatever else, tell me, CAN this be correct?

Thumbs up, I am standing by his side and I don't mind AT ALL being ridiculed.
The jokester is the only one being authorized to speak the truth.
Once your reputation ruined... or let's put it this way:
once you have identified the pink elephants and their so-said "masters" in your life, nothing will shock you again and you are free to finally live your life without the artificial cage some want to keep us in.

I am detecting every day more pink elephants in my life and sometimes they even have purple stripes or yellow dots or need glasses...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Grace you are right. I did laugh and it feels good. You made me laugh too, thank you for that. Yes i am proud to to stand my Michael. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

curls

January 20, 2011, 02:26:06 AM
Quote from: "Grace"

Brilliant observation Grace! You've put into words everything I feel. Nothing to add! xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 20, 2011, 05:32:13 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
J4MJ has a rep who gives report to TMZ always. Why don't we have a rep too? I think beLIEvers should have one. ;)

We don't have to because they are following us  :mrgreen: remember their blogroll ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 04:40:15 PM
Justice4mj are several different groups. They don’t even like each other. None of them like us.  Their differences go something like this, one or 2 groups love the family. One or 2 other groups think the family is making the case for Conrad Murray a shoo in.  One or two groups think the MJ cd is fake and those who purchase it are traitors. The other’s love it and feel those who donn’t support it are taking food out of MJ’s children’s mouths.  One or two maybe three :lol:  believe in a conspiracy against MJ, i.e. AEG, Sony, etc. The others belive the conspiracy theory builds a case for Murray.  It’s all so confusing.  However they all agree on one thing, HOAXERS ARE ALL DILLUSIONAL TROLLS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO MJ AND HIS FAMILY. :lol:  :lol:  Go figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~Topic starter

January 20, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
:lol:
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Justice4mj are several different groups. They don’t even like each other. None of them like us.  Their differences go something like this, one or 2 groups love the family. One or 2 other groups think the family is making the case for Conrad Murray a shoo in.  One or two groups think the MJ cd is fake and those who purchase it are traitors. The other’s love it and feel those who donn’t support it are taking food out of MJ’s children’s mouths.  One or two maybe three :lol:  believe in a conspiracy against MJ, i.e. AEG, Sony, etc. The others belive the conspiracy theory builds a case for Murray.  It’s all so confusing.  However they all agree on one thing, HOAXERS ARE ALL DILLUSIONAL TROLLS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO MJ AND HIS FAMILY. :lol:  :lol:  Go figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 20, 2011, 05:57:46 PM
posted by Serenitys_Dream:
In 2002, Bikel produced a documentary based on the story, which drew public outrage. Within a few short weeks, the judgments were vacated and Garner was released on bond. District Attorney Tom Lock dismissed all charges against Garner after he passed a final polygraph test.

It seems like the documentary had influence on the final result. Public reacts outrageous and DA dismissed all charges against Garner. This time media served well. First prejudice and justice after all, but sad though...

Serenitys_Dream, I surely think that Garner story fits in this thread, because the "battle" between the fan groups is also a matter of prejudice. Of course, there are different groups of fans and I'm almost certain that Michael is aware of the difference between the groups, although I believe that he wishes to see the groups united (Michael's credo :) ) and not insulting eachother. All for R.E.S.P.E.C.T. & L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions