suspicious mind

the part about teasing about her bottom reminds me of the bashir interview where he makes the comment about black people have big behinds ( or however he said it exactly)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

This is the first interview done by a Jackson that I enjoyed.  I am so happy that the Jacksons were a large family and they had each other to lean on for comfort because that Joe was a piece of work.  Without each other no telling how they would have turned out. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

this interview shows otherwise of the article posted before. don't believe these articles saying she felt verbally abused :roll: . i loved the interview as well. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
If he was concerned about her weight, there were other ways that he could have addressed it with her.  He didn't have to call her a cow!

But you don't know whether he confronted her in any other ways or not. Janet said Michael used to look at magazines and show her pictures of women, saying: "This is what your butt should look like." That is basically another way to tell her to lose weight, it's not merely teasing.

I don't know if you have any overweight friends or family members, but it can be very hard to convince them that they have to change. I have a very overweight friend, and you don't want to know how many times I've asked her how her diet's going, offering her help, etc. She doesn't care. And when people start getting rude, she likes to blame them, complaining about them being mean or something. Like Janet. But the thing is, as Michael himself pointed out in the Michael Jackson Tapes, you get frustrated, you don't want your friends or family members to be big, you want them to do something about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

I really enjoyed the interview myself.It seems that MJ and Janet are the only ones who has talked about Joe Jackson abusing them physically and mentally. I do remember Janet saying in another interview that Joe spanked her because she was in Joe's and Katherine's room. I think that was beating she was talking about that she couldn't remember what she did. I think she was 3 years old at the time. Janet said she was searching the internet of photos of her and the family. Then she was youtubing came across MJ's private home videos of herself. Did you think this was strange? You could tell when she was lying or keeping info about MJ. Her eyes would shift to the left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the part about teasing about her bottom reminds me of the bashir interview where he makes the comment about black people have big behinds ( or however he said it exactly)
that's a fact though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did anyone notice the "elephant in the room"?   behind Meredith.

"Elephant in the room" is an English idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh, probably just a coincidence !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I missed it- shoot!- Well, I am sure it will be on youtube soon. :) LOVE the home movies!

Hello ignisaeternus!!!!!

Yes is on youtube,I'm now watching all parts.Here if you want to look:

Janet Jackson Dateline Interview 2011 (Part 1/6)
[youtube:30v8oyci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPjh3c2oUo&feature=related[/youtube:30v8oyci]

Janet Jackson Dateline Interview 2011 (Part 2/6)
[youtube:30v8oyci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2c4FB6R4sc&feature=related[/youtube:30v8oyci]

Janet Jackson Dateline Interview 2011 (Part 3/6)
[youtube:30v8oyci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX9DeQEr_wM&feature=related[/youtube:30v8oyci]

Janet Jackson Dateline Interview 2011 (Part 4/6)
[youtube:30v8oyci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e-ytoUOzk4[/youtube:30v8oyci]

Janet Jackson Dateline Interview 2011 (Part 5/6)
[youtube:30v8oyci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrjpcl_eF8&feature=related[/youtube:30v8oyci]

Janet Jackson Dateline Interview 2011 (Part 6/6)
[youtube:30v8oyci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZPgeuF5bc&feature=related[/youtube:30v8oyci]

In the begining of part 5 I'm the only one to see a Michael Jackson impresonator,that one with the mask???
It's weird that the producers didnt knew that man is not Michael,lol :lol: .

L
O
V
E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike