Re: TMZ no comments from the 25.June
January 21, 2011, 06:01:40 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "curls"
Seems Souza's not the only one doing a spot of housekeeping! Perhaps it was all a dream - and we're going to wake up and find no evidence of anything to do with MJ's death anywhere to be found! Ok, I've totally lost the plot now.  :?

:lol: i have had thoughts about that one dallas season when bobby or pam was supposed to have died (contract issues) and the beginning of the next season someone goes into the shower and pulls back the curtain and there they are. it was all a dream.  then there was that comment from jermaine in the dynasty thing.

:? I seem to remember a "clue"  :?   about a dallas connection and bobby coming out of the show after he had "died" but I cannot remember for the life of me where I saw it, it was middle of last year I think but where??????? :roll:    Anyone remember it?   Or maybe we are living in an alternative reality like the Inception movie. :?

Love your smiley "Gema" makes me very sleepy  LOL  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 09:39:14 PM
It was from the infamous episode of Dallas called " Who shot J.R.?" and it was Bobby Ewing's wife Pam that had the dream.  They thought it was J.R. wife SueEllen . This also concide with the Soap Opear Sunset Beach, the similiar thing happened as well.  There was a character name Ben I forgot his girlfriend name, well all of those episodes of Sunset Beach was a dream.

Guy I was pondering something. Remember it was stated that Dr. Murray was married. Is the any particular reason that whenever a picture is taken of him, they are not taken with him and his wife. The pictures always show Dr. Murray with his baby mama. Now if anyone can explain to me, how you expect the public to believe you are a family man when you are all of the place with someone other than your wife.

Another thing, when this whole scenario 6/25/2009 took place, was it not stated that the DEA and the FDA was looking into some of the drugs that was being used not on the banned list. That story vanished completed. That story was put to rest reallllly fast. Makes me wonder. It seems to me that the media is believing every little tid bit of so call information that is being fed to them and they are running with it. Putting their own interpretation on it. Trying to be the first one with BREAKING NEWS ON MICHAEL JACKSON. Was there not an old saying that Marvin Gaye had in his song Grapevine, Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

And those are a couple of things that was running through my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 23, 2011, 11:11:07 PM
I remember TMZ running pictures of the DEA investigating in Houston for the MJ case.  I think they even showed the DEA at Murray's house.  I looked for those a couple of months ago and could not find them.  I have also gone back and looked for articles that were written on June 25, 2009 and could find nothing.  I thought it was just me, not looking in the right places.  But why would ALL the media outlets remove this information?  This would have to be a huge consipiracy!  It doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2011, 02:35:54 AM
I surch at the TMZ page about DEA and Propofol and found some articles....but very curious.

This one is from the 02. July and the first comments are from the 01.July--- :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Same here...comments before article...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2011, 02:55:06 AM
Here article from 31.July....first comments from August, then 30.July   :o ...

It was to weird...

Who makes this work ? Stupid....who looks for that...and who is interested in without us from the padded cell ???
It makes no sense and they are only playing bad games with us !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2011, 11:12:22 AM
Larry King blogs might have some postings from TMZ - they had alot of postings there right from the get go and the blogs are still there under archives... just click on June 2009.  Apparently they cleaned up alot of the blogs, but the stories still remain.

Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions