~Souza~

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
This is the end, folks...
 :(
The next step is chips under the skin
Only if we let it happen, remember that! Time to make a fist.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

I dont see the source/link to the article @ Infinitylady? I checked there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 but I don't see it
 :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

How sad it is to see our U.S. Constitution being rewritten right before our very eyes. I do believe that our forefathers are literally turning in their graves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "ROFL"
I dont see the source/link to the article @ Infinitylady? I checked there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 but I don't see it

hmmm, I am not OP, but I was able to find this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Isn’t this something the people would have to vote into being?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bonita

I get the whole "ahhh they are taking away my rights" thing and people have the fear of being controlled. I like my freedom but this is just a bunch of bs. Like the government CARES WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT ONLINE.  The government is made up of people (monkeys) like YOU and ME and I think that literally somebody could be looking up "how to make an atomic bomb" online and nothing would even happen to them!
Oooh sorry for my radical point of view. And if something like this were to happen it would be for a DAMN good reason such as terrorism etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "bonita"
I get the whole "ahhh they are taking away my rights" thing and people have the fear of being controlled. I like my freedom but this is just a bunch of bs. Like the government CARES WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT ONLINE.  The government is made up of people (monkeys) like YOU and ME and I think that literally somebody could be looking up "how to make an atomic bomb" online and nothing would even happen to them!
Oooh sorry for my radical point of view. And if something like this were to happen it would be for a DAMN good reason such as terrorism etc.
Sorry, but that's really naive. Your opinion and that's fine, but if I were you I would catch up a little on what is discussed here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Sorry, but that's really naive. Your opinion and that's fine, but if I were you I would catch up a little on what is discussed here.

I will never disrespect you Souza and I would have hoped that you could have done the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I will never disrespect you Souza and I would have hoped that you could have done the same.
I did not disrespect you, please reread my post. I called you naive, and that is not meant disrespectful. My opinion is that your comment is actually very naive and to me it shows that you have no idea of what is going on in the world. That's fine and I could have said nothing, but I would rather have you opened your eyes on this as well, for your own sake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just ask Ted Gunderson. The government is not to be trusted. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bonita

I did not disrespect you, please reread my post. I called you naive, and that is not meant disrespectful. My opinion is that your comment is actually very naive and to me it shows that you have no idea of what is going on in the world. That's fine and I could have said nothing, but I would rather have you opened your eyes on this as well, for your own sake.

Ok, I understand that it wasn't intended that way but you should know this; calling somebody NAIVE will not make them think the way that you want. On the contrary, it will make them more resistant to opening their minds. I am a very open minded person and calling people names, especially when you do not personally know who they are, is disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "ROFL"
 but I don't see it

hmmm, I am not OP, but I was able to find this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

~Souza~

Ok, I understand that it wasn't intended that way but you should know this; calling somebody NAIVE will not make them think the way that you want. On the contrary, it will make them more resistant to opening their minds. I am a very open minded person and calling people names, especially when you do not personally know who they are, is disrespectful.

Make whatever you want to make of it and if you choose to keep your eyes closed to this, that is your choice. But in my opinion that is naive. When someone calls me naive on a certain subject, it triggers me to find out why and read up on it. If you won't no problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think we should resist as much as we can to total control of the web and the individual using it.

I think we should resist as much as we can to total control of the web and the individual using it. Stop the beginnings before it is too late. It all starts without the masses realizing at once and gradually step by step you're trapped. A warning can only be meant well and if one wouldn't care, you would be addressed in a less direct way and you would be told in the softest voice ever not to be afraid, all is well, it is all for your best. You don't have anything to hide, is the most common one. But that is not the point. The information collected can serve many purposes, and certainly not in our best interest.
Freedom doesn't come for free, it has been a long struggle over the centuries, and nothing can be taken for granted, especially not freedom. We will cherish it most, when we have lost it. Freedom is very precious and not everyone is lucky to have it.
They can't introduce it if enough people resist their wicked agenda, because they fear not being elected again. That is what they fear most - losing control and power. The constituents are powerful if they use their rights to say NO to some BS, their governments want to introduce.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions