Serenitys_Dream

Zodiac Signs -- Times, They Aren't a Changin'
January 14, 2011, 05:49:25 PM
Zodiac Signs -- Times, They Aren't a Changin'
1/14/2011 8:54 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Astrology buffs across the country freaked out this week when they thought their astrological sign had changed -- but it turns out they all stayed the same.

Check out this gallery of stars whose astrological sign -- including Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, the 13th zodiac sign Ophiuchus and Sagittarius --  would have changed ... if all this nonsense was true.  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Okay this is weird again. This article on TMZ caught my attention because I posted about the 13th  sign, Ophiuchus, in the "Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism" thread.

by Serenitys_Dream » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The Zodiac and Michael Jackson

There are actually 13 signs in the zodiac.

Michael Jackson is actually a Leo.

Leo is represented by the Lion.

The Sphinx
The Sphinx in Egypt is facing it's mirror image in the night sky as it looks directly at the constellation Leo. (Man in the Mirror?)

The Sphinx was built by Pharaoh Khafre (aka Kafra, Khefren).
Khafre was an Egyptian pharaoh of the Fourth dynasty, who had his capital at Memphis. Khafre built the second largest pyramid at Giza. The Egyptian name of the pyramid was Wer(en)-Khafre which means "Khafre is Great". He is also credited with the building of the Sphinx.

Michael recreated himself as the statue of Khafre in the HIStory CD Booklet.

More at the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign...but what is it?
By Natalie J. Ostgaard Crookston Daily Times Jan 14, 2011

The scientists have spoken. First they demote Pluto, the little blob of mass that everyone had ingrained in them since kindergarten as the ninth planet in our solar system, to a mere dwarf. Now they're looking at revamping the whole astrological system into something that's sure thoroughly confuse people all around the globe, putting into question which zodiac sign a person truly falls under.

It's the end of the world as we knew it.

Hot off the tweets and blogs comes the big announcement Thursday from Minnesota Astronomer Parke Kunkle that due to precession – the moon causing the earth to wobble on its axis and gradually shift in orientation with the sun – that took over the last few thousand years, the astrological signage set in stone by ancient Greeks and Babylonians no longer applies and hasn't since around the time Christ was said to be born. The scientists maintain that this realignment of the planets necessitates a 13th sign, Ophiucus, into the mix.

With the new system, Ophiucus is squeezed into the November/December spot between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Anytime you add something to an already established calendar consisting of 365 days in 12 months, you're going to have to do some adjusting to compensate. Hence, the new signs/date ranges: Most are moved up about a month, so, for example, Pisces, instead of falling in the mid-February to mid-March range is now in the March to April range.

It's not quite that simple, though. Some signs, like Virgo, encompass a much longer range of days than before while others, especially Scorpio with only a week, are shortchanged. Only a select few people who are apparently born on lucky days retain their same signs in the new configuration.

Over the past 24 hours, the electronic media has been overloaded with cries of angst. True believers, who make up about a quarter of the population, are upset about the prospect that the sign they'd come to love and respect as their own is no longer theirs, their personality traits being different than once thought and having to nix their partner because he/she is no longer compatible, sign-wise. Even those who don't take it all seriously but still read their horoscopes from time-to-time and proudly proclaim “Sagittarius” or “Capricorn” when asked their sign is are in an uproar about having to change it. Which daily prediction is a person to follow?

So who will prevail in the battle between science and this pseudoscience/superstition? Signs point to the latter. The general consensus among high-profile astrologers is that the scientists who have come up with this theory are just trying to discredit astrology, that their practices are based on a combination of things such as mythology in addition to science. These things have actually been silently debated among both communities for centuries, but in the age of Facebook and Twitter, Knunkle has managed to garner 15 minutes of fame surrounding the controversy.

The thinking here is that no one should rush to get rid of all the jewelry, knick-knacks and tattoos depicting their “old” zodiac signs. Ophiucus has too many strikes against him to become a popular sign, what with being the serpent-bearer (nobody wants to be a snake) and slashing Scorpio's population hold. Maybe in the next century or two, after the inevitable technology tank out, the scientific and astrological communities will settle for a compromise that pleases almost everyone.

Then again, if you've never liked your sign, this is the perfect chance to change it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Times They Are A Changing Lyrics
Artist(Band):Bob Dylan

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'.
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last

[youtube:2w9xlvhd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_oJPnSaPlQ[/youtube:2w9xlvhd]

This song was used on the soundtrack for the movie "Watchmen" along with some other interesting songs.

Music from the Motion Picture Watchmen - Track List
1) Desolation Row - My Chemical Romance
2) Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
3) The Times They Are A-Changin' - Bob Dylan
4) The Sound Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
5) Me & Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
6) I'm Your Boogie Man - KC & The Sunshine Band
7) You're My Thrill - Billie Holiday
8) Pruit Igoe & Prophecies – The Philip Glass Ensemble
9) Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
10) All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
11) Ride of the Valkyries - Budapest Symphony Orchestra
12) Pirate Jenny - Nina Simone (used in the end credits of the Tales From The Black Freighter DVD)

Watchmen

In an alternate 1985 where former superheroes exist, the murder of a colleague sends active vigilante Rorschach into his own sprawling investigation, uncovering something that could completely change the course of history as we know it.

Storyline
In a gritty and alternate 1985 the glory days of costumed vigilantes have been brought to a close by a government crackdown, but after one of the masked veterans is brutally murdered an investigation into the killer is initiated. The reunited heroes set out to prevent their own destruction, but in doing so discover a deeper and far more diabolical plot.

Taglines for Watchmen

This city is afraid of me. I've seen its true face.

Justice is coming to all of us. No matter what we do.

The existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon.

I am used to going out at 3am and doing something stupid.

We were supposed to make the world a better place.

We're society's only protection.

A world at peace. There had to be sacrifice.

Who watches the Watchmen?

[youtube:2w9xlvhd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4blSrZvPhU[/youtube:2w9xlvhd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Watchmen
1. 1 Samuel 14:16
And the watchmen of Saul in Gibeah of Benjamin looked; and, behold, the multitude melted away, and they went on beating down one another.

2. 2 Kings 17:9
And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against the LORD their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.

3. 2 Kings 18:8
He smote the Philistines, even unto Gaza, and the borders thereof, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.

4. Song of Solomon 3:3
The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?

5. Song of Solomon 5:7
The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.

6. Isaiah 52:8
Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

7. Isaiah 56:10
His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

8. Isaiah 62:6
I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

9. Jeremiah 6:17
Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

10. Jeremiah 31:6
For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.

11. Jeremiah 51:12
Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

12. Micah 7:4
The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.

What did watchmen do in Bible times?
According to Bible prophecy... we are living in the "end time" of man's rule on earth. In that regard, we are still in "Bible times."

And the purpose of a "watchman" is still the same. A watchman is a guard... a "SENTRY."

He's on patrol watching for danger... for the approach of enemies [from without or from within]. And if he stays awake on sentry duty and spots danger or the enemy approaching... his job is to "sound the alarm"... warn and alert his people to it, so that they might prepare for it and repel it.

"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the House of Israel: therefore hear the Word at My mouth, and GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME." (Ezek.3:17)

"...set him for their watchman: if when he seeth the sword [war] come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and WARN THE PEOPLE..." (Ezek.33:2-3).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Harvey Ophiuchus there is not nonsense, nonsense is this news :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sign sign everywhere a sign....If it has anything to do with MJ, Does that mean a date or plan is going to be moved up a month?
They mention Lea Michele -- Born August 29, Virgo ... would have been a Leo

Story image includes: Christina Aguilera -- Born December 18, Sagittarius ... would have been an Ophiuchus

Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp – Both Born June 9, Gemini ... would have been a Taurus
…Sign of twins has changed to Taurus, considered a negative sign, ruled by Venus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-c

mindseye wrote:

Sign sign everywhere a sign....If it has anything to do with MJ, Does that mean a date or plan is going to be moved up a month?
They mention Lea Michele -- Born August 29, Virgo ... would have been a Leo

Story image includes: Christina Aguilera -- Born December 18, Sagittarius ... would have been an Ophiuchus

Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp – Both Born June 9, Gemini ... would have been a Taurus
…Sign of twins has changed to Taurus, considered a negative sign, ruled by Venus.

Could be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

"Signs -- Times" makes me think of the interesting news site Signs of the Times You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I noticed the V mask on the category "Spread the word" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I also thought of Prince's "Sign Of The Times"

[youtube:1pk8a7fn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zNTiaAUEcI[/youtube:1pk8a7fn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

The change does not apply to us if I am right. It is effective on people who born this year. Our signs remain the same. I want to remain Scorpio, damn it!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

This controversy over the 13th is interesting. After Judas Iscariot hanged himself, there has been controversy over who was the offical 12th disciple/apostle to replace him. The disciples drew lots and chose Matthias but he is never heard from again. But God directly chose Paul to be the 13th Apostle.

Then of the 12 sons of Israel. Joseph the favorite has two sons Ephraim and Manasseh, who replace his part, bringing the number of inheritances to 13. This link explains the number 13 in Bible context very well. "13 is a symbolic number that represents God's chosen bloodline and His chosen people!!!"  He also includes the 13 original United States which is IMO part of the counterfeit but who knows.

When I heard the news about the change in Zodiac Signs last week, we were discussing it at work if it had to do with the planets lining up and that caused the wobble. But I was wondering when someone would post about it. It certainly connects with endtimes, and "the powers of the heavens will be shaken" kinda thing. These are interesting times, just like DD said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: ladymjc
  MJ says that we only have four years left so we are
assuming he is talking about 12/21/2012, the end of the Mayan calendar
and even says in his lyrics "the planets are linin up so we are
bringing a message".  The start of the Mayan calendar is August 11.
However, the start of the hoax could not happen until he died. So we
can assume the start date was June 25, 2009.  The start date of the
mayan calendar is Aug. 11. There are 47 days between those two dates.
4+7=11. The start of Murray's preliminary trial was January 4.
There are 146 days between Aug. 11 and January 4. 1+4+6=11. His trial
will start January 25th which is 21 days later. 21 is 7x3 so these
dates together look like 11:11:777. 

Revelations 11:11 - "After the three and a half days, the breath of
life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. Great
fear fell on those who saw them"

This is referring to the two witnesses.

Quote from: Serenitys_Dream
According to Bible prophecy... we are living
in the "end time" of man's rule on earth. In that regard, we are still
in "Bible times."

And the purpose of a "watchman" is still the same. A watchman is a
guard... a "SENTRY."

"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the House of Israel:
therefore hear the Word at My mouth, and GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME."
(Ezek.3:17)

God states that He shall station watchmen in Jerusalem. Why? For the
purpose of comforting His captive Church and Israelite people. How
will they be comforted? By the ASSURANCE that our God will come and
save us and avenge us of our enemies (Isaiah 62:6-7; 40:1; 35:3-4)!
The specific commission and anointing of the two witnesses is clearly
recorded in Isaiah 61:1-2.

Uri Geller, who has been experiencing 11:11 for over 15 years, claims
that people who witness this phenomenon have a mission to accomplish.
There is a message in these time prompts, pre-coded triggers placed in
man’s cellular memory that are activated at appropriate times during
his life to remind him of the greater reality of which he is a part.
11:11 opens up the channel between man and the frequency of the
invisible, an impasse that forces man to question his understanding of
who he is and his understanding of the world around him.

Okay this is weird again. This article on TMZ
caught my attention because I posted about the 13th sign, Ophiuchus,
in the "Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism" thread.

by Serenitys_Dream » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm
The Zodiac and Michael Jackson

There are actually 13 signs in the zodiac.

Michael Jackson is actually a Leo.

> 37 days long

The ancient Mayans used Gematrian numbers in their very accurate
timekeeping.  One important number is 37, which produces the triplets
via the common 3, 6, 9 sequence (3 x 37 = 111, 6 x 37 = 222, etc.).
This prehistoric system of numbers included the 360 degree
and harmonics of it. Placing a five pointed
star in the circle divides it into 72 degree portions. Another
such star, inverted, creates the "Gematrian Wheel" of ten segments of
36 degrees each. Theses are the base "Gematrian" numbers of the
 ancient system (36, 72, 108, 144, 180, 216, etc.). All the numbers add
to nine or a multiple of nine and are divisible by nine. They all end
in an even number. The starting multiples of nine form a MIRROR
between 45 and 54, like this:  0 9 18 27 36 45 (mirror) 54 63 72 81

The Solstice on December 21, 2012 ~ precisely at 11:11 AM Universal
Time ~ marks the completion of the 5,125 year Great Cycle of the
Ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. Rather than being a linear
end-point, this cycle that is closing is naturally followed by the
start of a new cycle. The mayans went on a 13 baktun cycle that was
separated into different worlds or "ages". At the end of the 13th
baktun the long count presents the date 12/21/2012 which means the
ending of that age and the start of a new world.

Maybe it's not going to be the end of the world, but the beginning of
a new world order.

A solstice is an astronomical event that happens twice each year when
the Sun's apparent position in the sky reaches its northernmost or
southernmost extremes. The name is derived from the Latin sol (sun)
and sistere (to stand still), because at the solstices, the Sun stands
still in declination; that is, the apparent movement of the Sun's path
north or south comes to a stop before reversing direction.

The term solstice can also be used in a broader sense, as the date
(day) when this occurs. The solstices, together with the equinoxes,are
connected with the seasons. In some cultures they are considered
to start or separate the seasons, while in others they fall nearer the
middle. About 3,000 years ago, Britain's earliest humans built
Stonehenge, a collection of huge stone slabs standing upright in a
circle. It was used to track the movement of the Sun. When you stand
within Stonehenge, you can see the sun rise above the stone at summer
solstice. The timber circle was orientated towards the rising sun on
the midwinter solstice, opposing the solar alignments. Thousands of
miles away from Stonehenge in Central America, between about 200 and
900 AD, Mayan Indians built many tall pyramids. The
pyramids were used to keep track of the Earth and the Sun.  The
Babylonians also began predicting events in peoples' lives based on
the movements of the planets. Today we call this astrology. The
Babylonians invented the 12 birth signs that we still use today like
Cancer, Scorpio, and Virgo. Around the same time the Greeks named most
of the stars and constellations like Hercules, Perseus, and Cassiopea.
The Greeks also named the planets after their gods like Mercury,Venus,
Mars, and Jupiter.

A guy named Munck took the 60 original Sarsen Circle stones and
multiplied them by 360 . . . 60 x 360 = 21600 . . . which "happens to
be" the number of arc-minutes on any circumference, according to math
conventions.  And, 21600 also "happens to be" the number of Nautical
Miles on the polar circumference of Earth. Using the most accurate
maps available, Munck looked to see if he could find some meaningful
relationship between the precise location of Stonehenge, on Earth in
terms of latitude and/or longitude, and the number 21600. He noted its
latitude of approximately 51 deg 10 min North. Amazingly, Stonehenge
centers itself precisely AT this latitude : 51 deg 10 min 42.3529
seconds.  He determined that
the prime meridian for this 'geomath matrix' passes
directly through the center of The Great Pyramid at Giza
making it's geographical location the center of the earth.
The Sphinx was built by Pharaoh Khafre (aka Kafra, Khefren).
Khafre was an Egyptian pharaoh of the Fourth dynasty, who had his
capital at Memphis. Khafre built the second largest pyramid at Giza.
The Egyptian name of the pyramid was Wer(en)-Khafre which means
 "Khafre is Great". He is also credited with the building of the
Sphinx.

Michael recreated himself as the statue of Khafre in the HIStory CD
Booklet.

Now if we were to mirror all of this information it says that Michael
was creating his story by centering his plan on a circle of dates
through history.  Before the coming of the new world order he is going
to use dates that end in the multiple of 9 to give us a reflection of
what is to happen by showing us what has happened in the past.  Then
being a Leo, who is ruled by the sun, and being 37 days long, his
movements will be tracked by the dates that end in triplet numbers or
the core number. (111 the core number is 1 and 333 the core number is
3 and so on with 7 being the sacred number that lets us know we are on
the right track.)  We are also assured that he has someone watching
out and we have been given the wake up call before he comes back.

The core number meanings are

1- Unity
2- Division
3- Resurrection or divine completeness
4- Creation
5- God's goodness and grace
6- Man, weakness, sin
7- The sacred number, spiritual completeness
8- new beginnings, Jesus
9- Divine blessings, divine judgment
10- Law
11- Disorder
12- Governmental perfection

37- Word of God
24- Priesthood
17- Victory
40- Trial and testing
144- Spiritual guidance
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

So if we were to first look at the date January 4, 2011  it adds up to
9. The reflection of this date would be January 4, 2010.(1+4+2+0+1+0=8
New Beginnings) which is one year prior to being a 9 date. That is on
January 4, 2010
Conrad Murray went to court for his child support case.
Michael Jackson's doc Conrad Murray evades jail by paying $1,003 in
monthly child support
> By Nancy Dillon
> DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
> Monday, January 4th 2010, 8:18 PM
> <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Michael's memorial was on 7-7-2009. (7+7+2+0+0+9=25 and 2+5=7
Spiritual Completeness) (at the Staples Center address 1111 S.
Figueroa) That is 2 years away from being a 9 date. If we look at what
date mirrors that date 2 years prior from being a 9 date it is 7-7-07
(7+7++2+0+0+7=23 and 2+3=5 God's goodness and grace)  so we might be
on the right track.

On Wednesday January 5, 2011 (1+5+2+0+1+1=10 LAW) Alberto Alvarez
testified on the date in question of June 25, 2009. (6+2+5+2+0+0+9=6
Man, weakness, sin)  Since neither of these are a date that adds up to
a multiple of 9 to reflect what happened or what could have happened
we must look at both of these dates. Since the law is first (10) we
take away the man and sin (6). 10-5=5. 5 years.  We must look back in
history 5 years that have to do with law and man, weakness and sin.
With each year, the day always ends up being the next day in the next
year so we have to subtract going back. From Wednesday January 11,
2011 minus 5 years it brings us to Saturday January 7, 2006.  On this
date a man by the name of Alberto Alvarez shot and killed a police
officer named Richard Mays. Alberto Alvarez was sentenced to death by
lethal injection on December 22, 2009. (1+2+2+2+2+0+0+9=9 Divine
Judgment)  The reflection of this date December 22, 2010
Michael Jackson - Murray's Lawyers Win Extra Hearing
22 December 2010 12:16
Lawyers representing MICHAEL JACKSON's doctor CONRAD MURRAY have won
an extra court hearing to ask for medical items found in the late
star's bedroom to undergo vigorous testing as they battle to clear the
physician's name.

This is all I have had time to look up so far, but it's crazy how it might work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Yaaay, I'm still a Gemini!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal