mdcTopic starter

Mama Jackson's Partner: MJ Estate is a Dictatorship!

1/20/2011 4:21 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson's business partner who is being sued by the Michael Jackson Estate tells TMZ  the Estate is a "fraudulently obtained dictatorship," guarding "a collusive and corrupt status quo."

Howard Mann -- whom the Estate claims in a new lawsuit is violating copyright and trademark laws by cashing in on all things Jackson -- calls the lawsuit "malicious and unfounded."

Mann says, "These lawyers have absolutely NO interest in the preservation of Michael Jackson's legacy and less interest in generating revenues for his beneficiaries."

Mann goes on:  "...the Estate will fall as a result of these draconian tactics and it is my hope that Miss Jackson regains control of that which was stolen from her."

See also

* MJ Songs, Art and Photos -- Tale of Thievery
    * MJ Estate Sues Katherine Jackson's Business Partner
    * KJ's Biz Partner: Estate Doesn't Care About MJ's Kids

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Is this the 7th article
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is really interesting. Mr Mann, who's making a ton of money off of Michael's image has no room to be making these accusations. JMO.

I guess it still begs the question of "is MJ in control of his estate" and, if not, where has Katherine gotten the extra finances to be able to stay in a mansion that costs $30,000 per month to rent while she's totally renovating the Encino home. These things alone spell big money. Mr Mann isn't footing the bill for these upgrades but he is obligated to give Katherine a monthly figure so he's probably feeling the pressure to make his cut.

He's just upset that someone is holding him accountable for his actions. It's about time, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Is this the 7th article

I'm not sure but...

1/20/2011 4:21 PM PST by TMZ Staff

1+2+2+1+1=7
4+2+1=7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

The pictures say it all: who's on top?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

And how exactly 81 years old woman will be running Michael's estate that includes lot's of legal work that she is far from. She is busy with Jehova witness service if I am not mistaking and watch the kids. Stop bull shit, man. He is upset and just blah, blah. Prince is growing mature and serious young man will take over his father's business soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood
12/16/2010 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned, the MJ Estate is paying the $26 grand a month for the rental, in addition to all the other perks Katherine gets, including cooks, security, cars, taxes, house maintenance, vacations, house renovations, etc. etc. etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Quote from: "Grace"
The pictures say it all: who's on top?

Yep  :D

Don´t think I saw that pic of Michael before. Could it be a new one? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal