~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "bec"
Uh.

Call me crazy but I thought Murray was arraigned last year. Pretty sure. On April 5th, 2010. Where the judge "waived the reading of the charges" (wtf) but Doc Murray entered a "not guilty" plea. Remember?

True, but you get arraigned twice. First time within a certain amount of hours after arrest, then Murray got charged, pleaded not guilty, judge set date for prelim and set bail, Murray walks out of court but needs to be available within a certain amount of time for the court. Prosecution and defence collect evidence which were presented at the prelim (in this case) and judge decides if there is enough evidence for trial. The judge apparently thought there was, so he set the date for arraignment, Murray will be arraigned a second time, pleads not guilty again (at least, that is what we expect), and judge sets date for trial and prosecution can argue against the pre-trial release/bail if they think there is a flight risk. He does have ties abroad, so there is a chance they will lock him up, hahahaha! No I think he behaved pretty well the past year, so I guess he'll walk out of that court house. And I think January 2012 is an expectable date, since it was almost a year since the first arraignment as well. So then is the question: are we going to sit out the trial (which will last another 3-6 months after the set date) or will Mike safe Connie's ass before the circus starts? We don't know, unfortunately...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Wait a minute... I just read that in a felony case, the defendant is NOT ALLOWED to enter a plea...

Though often referred to as an arraignment, a first appearance is a separate court event.  A defendant charged with a felony may not enter a plea at the first appearance, but he must do so at the arraignment.

Something is not right, I'm gonna check the documents and events from last year and will get back about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I can't believe the trial will start in January 2012. We will never know the truth! I simply can't believe this.
"Give me your all...Your endurance and your PATIENCE."

This is a marathon, not a sprint. He did this for very good reasons and it needs to be done well, or he won't succeed. That means that if he needs another year-and-a-half until the end of the trial, he has my blessings. The truth will prevail, when the time is right. Believe me, I said back in July 2009 that I would give it until the movie but I have learned to be patient because I want him to succeed. It's not about us, anyone on here can stop hoaxing anytime and just wait it out. It's about his masterpiece and mission in life, not to ease our own troubled minds because we want to know what happened. As far as we have seen, he probably started all this in the late '80s. Now THAT is what I call patience.
It's not about one year and a half until the trial would end, but one year and a half until the trial would start. God knows how long it will last. It's not that I don't have patience, I have no choice but to have patience, but it looks like it lasts forever, endlessly. I almost see no end to this, and picture this situation after 5 more years from now still waiting to know the truth. This can't go on like 10 more years... Not because of me, it's not me whom I think of, it's him. Because if this reaches no end we'll never know the truth about what happened. There are people who can feed themselves with hope endlessly, but I am not like that. I want the truth. God, the TRUTH.

See the contradictions in the sentence I underlined. First you say it's not about you, then you write we, I and I again.

The trial does not start in a year-and-a-half, it will start in a year, so will probably end in a year-and-a-half.

It can take another 33 yrs, for Michael to come out of hidding, it is up to him. He needs to be ready and prepared for his come back. This is all up to him. I know that I am selfish too, I am very  anxious to find out when he will come back. What Souza said is correct. It is not all about us, it is about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

Many of us we already have more than a year here, and we know that all this is not easy patience,..that is one year more..........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

Uh.

Call me crazy but I thought Murray was arraigned last year. Pretty sure. On April 5th, 2010. Where the judge "waived the reading of the charges" (wtf) but Doc Murray entered a "not guilty" plea. Remember?

True, but you get arraigned twice. First time within a certain amount of hours after arrest, then Murray got charged, pleaded not guilty, judge set date for prelim and set bail, Murray walks out of court but needs to be available within a certain amount of time for the court. Prosecution and defence collect evidence which were presented at the prelim (in this case) and judge decides if there is enough evidence for trial. The judge apparently thought there was, so he set the date for arraignment, Murray will be arraigned a second time, pleads not guilty again (at least, that is what we expect), and judge sets date for trial and prosecution can argue against the pre-trial release/bail if they think there is a flight risk. He does have ties abroad, so there is a chance they will lock him up, hahahaha! No I think he behaved pretty well the past year, so I guess he'll walk out of that court house. And I think January 2012 is an expectable date, since it was almost a year since the first arraignment as well. So then is the question: are we going to sit out the trial (which will last another 3-6 months after the set date) or will Mike safe Connie's ass before the circus starts? We don't know, unfortunately...

That's helpful info. So the first arraignment wasn't really an arraignment, just like the first court date set (6/14) reportedly for the Prelim, wasn't actually the Prelim, neither was the next date scheduled (8/23), also reported to be the Prelim, which also wasn't the Prelim.

So it seems that nothing that is reported in regards to court ends up being true so like curls said a couple of pages ago, these articles are just hearsay. They probably don't have any better idea what is going on then we do, they just pretend to know where we admit we don't. In actuality, we probably have a better idea of the process because we actually research. Which is an interesting point to keep in mind when reading the "news".

Souza, let us know if you learn anything in regards to entering a plea in a federal case first appearance non-arraignment arraignment (lol).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

Uh.

That's helpful info. So the first arraignment wasn't really an arraignment, just like the first court date set (6/14) reportedly for the Prelim, wasn't actually the Prelim, neither was the next date scheduled (8/23), also reported to be the Prelim, which also wasn't the Prelim.

So it seems that nothing that is reported in regards to court ends up being true so like curls said a couple of pages ago, these articles are just hearsay. They probably don't have any better idea what is going on then we do, they just pretend to know where we admit we don't. In actuality, we probably have a better idea of the process because we actually research. Which is an interesting point to keep in mind when reading the "news".

Souza, let us know if you learn anything in regards to entering a plea in a federal case first appearance non-arraignment arraignment (lol).

CRIMINAL CASE PROCESS

A criminal case is one in which an individual is accused of conduct that has potentially damaged society.  There are two main types of criminal cases: misdemeanors and felonies.  A misdemeanor is a charge punishable by a fine or imprisonment in the county jail.  A felony is a charge potentially punishable by incarceration in the state penitentiary.  Misdemeanors are tried by magistrate judges in the magistrate division of the district court, and felonies are tried by district judges.

Generally, criminal cases are initiated by the filing of a complaint based either on a police investigation or a citizen's accusation. A complaint is the document that sets forth a formal charge against the defendant.  It is signed by the victim or other accuser, and the person signing the complaint must show reason or probable cause to believe that the defendant committed the offense. Once a complaint has been filed, the court may issue either a warrant for the arrest of the person charged or a summons requiring the person charged to appear before the court at a specified time.  A warrant of arrest authorizes any police officer to take the person named on the warrant into custody in order that the person may be brought before the court to answer the charges in the complaint.

After a defendant has been arrested or summoned to appear on a criminal charge, he or she must appear before the court.  The first appearance is a hearing in which the defendant is advised of his or her rights and the procedure that will be followed. If the defendant does not have an attorney at that time, he or she is given an opportunity to obtain one if desired.  If the defendant cannot afford to hire an attorney, the court will consider whether or not to appoint an attorney to represent the defendant after determining the defendant's financial situation.  Though often referred to as an arraignment, a first appearance is a separate court event.  A defendant charged with a felony may not enter a plea at the first appearance, but he must do so at the arraignment.  This first appearance always takes place in the magistrate court.  In misdemeanor cases, the first appearance and arraignment are combined so that the magistrate judge proceeds to take the defendant's plea and sets the case for trial if necessary.

In felony cases, the defendant must determine if he or she desires a preliminary hearing.  If the defendant requests a preliminary hearing, one is set within the time limits prescribed by law; however, a defendant may waive these time requirements if he or she desires.

A preliminary hearing is held only on felony cases and is conducted before a magistrate judge.  At this hearing, the prosecuting attorney presents what evidence he or she may have to show that there is probable cause (reason) to believe that a crime has been committed and that the defendant committed the crime.  If the prosecutor convinces the judge with that information, the defendant is "bound over"; that is to say, the case is referred to the district court for further action.  If the prosecutor does not make an adequate showing at the preliminary hearing, the magistrate judge may dismiss the case or the charge may be reduced to a less serious offense, and the defendant will be sentenced accordingly.

If a defendant is bound over to the district court on a felony charge, he or she must then appear for arraignment before a district judge.  At the arraignment in district court, the defendant is again advised of his or her rights and the procedures the court will follow from that time forward.  It is at this stage of the proceeding that the felony defendant may enter a plea.  It is also the point that bond will be set for the defendant if it was not set at the probable cause hearing.  If the defendant pleads not guilty, the court will set the case for trial.

If the defendant goes to trial and is found not guilty, he or she is released and the previously set bond is exonerated or returned to the person who posted the bond.  If the defendant pleads guilty or is found guilty, the next step is to order a presentence investigation.  This is done in almost all felony cases and in a large number of serious misdemeanor matters.

A presentence report is prepared by an investigator assigned to a case.  It details important information about the defendant that will assist the judge in determining the sentence.  A copy of the presentence investigation report is made available to the defendant, the defendant's attorney, and the prosecutor. By Administrative Court Rule 32, presentence reports are confidential and may not be disclosed to other parties or agencies except by court order.  The presentence report contains detailed information about the defendant's background, social history, and other issues of a private nature to the defendant. Once the court and the parties have have had an opportunity to review the presentence report, a sentencing hearing is held at which time the judge pronounces the terms of the defendant's sentence.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

This case is a media/ show case. Gives the impression that the laws don´t apply in accordance.

I think we are getting half truth informations just to keep Michael´s name online. Next time there is a big marketing/ promotion event to come, huge dramatic news will be published regarding the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

I don't know anything about law, well I know a little, but I know that this for me is a joke. Here in Canada it wouldn't stand. This would have been over done with. So that's why I feel this is all part of a big big joke, and Michael will appear to tell us coucou I am here! It feels like he is playing hiding go seek, and we have to find him.  :lol:  Just heads up, I see alot of people are losing hope and faith, please don't.  When a case does not make sense it's because something is up. All this is a fiasco. Let Michael take all his time he needs, we have to stop being selfish and stop thinking about ourselves. If Michael did this it is because he had a personal valid reason, he did not do this for us. Like they say patience is a virtue. So my friends, I am in the same boat like yourself, and yes I am human and I would like Michael to appear today, but unfortunately I am putting myself in his shoes, and I would think more about myself to fix whatever issues I would have, instead of pleasing all my fans. Us fans need to understand him. So please do not give up HOPE AND FAITH. GOD BLESS EVERYONE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't know if this is going to last longer than 1 or 2 years but where does it bring the 'till 2012 save the planet, unite against illuminati' theory? He is going to come back to lead his Army of Love and with his command we begin... but WHEN? Isn't it going to be too late if he comes back after 2012? So where did the "we have 4 years to get it right" part go? You know what I'm trying to say? I'm not losing hope or want him to come back earlier for our sakes but if the hoax was done to wake people up about illuminati and NWO also, where does it go from here? So are we wrong about the illuminati part of the hoax, making 666 upside down and make it 999 etc? This confuses me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think what we need to focus on is that Michael said he will be back in his own time.  According to his timining.  

I do not think it is necessarily a given that the trial will play out in its entirety before BAM.  If Michael came back, the trial does not have to play out and he could go full steam ahead with his plan to expose those he means to expose.  

So, do not lose faith and hope just because a timeline that might not matter in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Quote from: "paula-c"
Many of us we already have more than a year here, and we know that all this is not easy patience,..that is one year more..........

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:oops:  sorry your smiley is so funny!  

I have much patience in this matter enough to spare if anyone needs it.

Stay strong my friends, with love and hugs xxxx

We all Knew from the beginning this was a long and testing journey that we have embarked on.

Keep the faith the truth will prevail eventually.

L.O.V.E.

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

[attachment=0:abslhtk2]crikey.gif[/attachment:abslhtk2]

thanks for those wise words - hope all will be ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

What the Murreay's trial has to do with Michael's BAM! Do you really think that Michael will BAM at the court in case Murray convicted in homicide, so MJ would save him? OR MJ is waiting the end of the trial to see if Murray is NOT convicted, then he would appear in the court and say:"Hey judge, why you did not convict the person who tried to "kill" me, moreover, you did not dig and  place charges on the real mogs behind this?" OR, Murray will be convicted for 4 years for manslaughter (which I think is going to happen) & that's it. So, then  MJ will BAM, for what to make a fun of court?
I personally think if Michael is going to come back, then it should happen before trial. I don't think trial date will be postoned that far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I will stay hand in hand with Michael as long as it takes ! Yes it will be hard at times but i'm devoted to this! :D almost 2 years & still going ! :D :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions