ImageTopic starter

Solar eclipse
January 21, 2011, 04:21:13 PM
Maybe my thinking is nonsense, but on 4 January 2011, at least from Italy and most of Europe, a partial solar eclipse has been visible and, if I'm not wrong, the same day began the proceedings on Murray in court; this would be a just coincidence or not.

Bye
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Solar eclipse
January 21, 2011, 05:39:19 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ImageTopic starter

January 22, 2011, 05:10:50 AM
Thank you Souza,  for posting this beautiful image of the eclipse.
I love MJ and I love also astronomy, in fact that morning I also took a picture, but it is not as beautiful as yours.
Of course eclipses  make sense in "astrology", but this I'm not an expert in this subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 22, 2011, 06:51:23 AM
Quote from: "Image"
Thank you Souza,  for posting this beautiful image of the eclipse.
I love MJ and I love also astronomy, in fact that morning I also took a picture, but it is not as beautiful as yours.
Of course eclipses  make sense in "astrology", but this I'm not an expert in this subject.
I didn't make it ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 11:13:14 AM
Honestly, I have been following this since a long time. The day Michael comeback, there will be either, a full moon, an eclipse of the moon or the sun, or just a new moon. But it would make sense... And also, in the movie "death at a funeral", at a certain moment, one of the character talk about faking a death and say that the person should come back on an eclipse day, and that it would be spectacular.

And you know also all the references to Michael about the moon and the sun. Also, there will be a total eclipse on may 20 2012, total eclipse of the sun. Don't you think that it would be the best time to do it, since during solar eclipse, we cannot be outside. So everyone, a lot of people could watch tv at that moment, and then we would have a breaking news" :Michael Jackson is not dead! loool!

Also, this particular serie of solar eclipse, began on june 25th 984... And every 177 days, we have partial eclipses. Then every 18 years we have the total eclipse. The last one of this series was in may of 1994.

An annular solar eclipse will take place on May 20, 2012 (May 21, 2012 for local time in Eastern Hemisphere), with a magnitude of 0.9439. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partially obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. An annular solar eclipse occurs when the Moon's apparent diameter is smaller than the Sun, causing the sun to look like an annulus (ring), blocking most of the Sun's light. An annular eclipse appears as a partial eclipse over a region thousands of kilometres wide. (doesn't remind you of the last part of Can you feel it video, look at the end, it is an annular solar ecclipse, then Michael and his brothers come back on the earth to bring love. I always thought that this particular video was a big meaning. Also, Tito also used Can you feel it in his tweet.)

The annular phase will be visible from the Chinese coast, the south of Japan, and the western part of the United States and Canada. Tokyo will be on the central path. Its maximum will occur in the North Pacific, south of the Aleutian islands for 5 min and 46.3 s, and finish in the western United States.

It will be the first central eclipse of the 21st century in the continental USA, and also the first annular eclipse there since the solar eclipse of May 10, 1994 which was also the previous eclipse of this series Solar Saros 128. (the annular solar eclipse will almost be visible worlwide, so best time for breaking news on tv).

This set of solar eclipses repeat approximately every 177 days and 4 hours at alternating nodes of the moon's orbit.

Note: Partial solar eclipses on January 4, 2011 and July 1, 2011 occur in the previous lunar year eclipse set. (Murray trial on januray 4th started and let's see if we have big news about Michael or Murray on July 1st 2011, and if we have, look out for the may 20th 2012, cause maybe this will be it about the hoax!:)  )

It is a part of Saros cycle 128, repeating every 18 years, 11 days, containing 73 events. The series started with partial solar eclipse on August 29, 984 AD. It contains total eclipses from May 16, 1417 through June 18, 1471 and hybrid eclipses from June 28, 1489 through July 31, 1543. Then it progresses into annular eclipses from August 11, 1561 through July 25, 2120. The series ends at member 73 as a partial eclipse on November 1, 2282. The longest duration of totality was 1 minutes, 45 seconds on June 7, 1453

I think it would be perfect for a BAMSDAY!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ImageTopic starter

January 22, 2011, 12:49:06 PM
Although I don’t believe in astrology (I read it for fun), anyway I searched the meaning of the eclypse (on some Italian websites  as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and now I write a few sentences that struck me:

This eclipse of January 4
-has a meaning about affairs of the king, about what happens to men, about the wars and the changing material conditions;
-its effects will be felt starting in March and will have for the next four years;
-suggests a king - head of government - a little shaky, but balanced and strong;
-there will be a period of protests, riots, fights, demonstrations;
-who moves the war will lose it.
---------
My opinion:

Will be just another coincidence: about astrology and astronomy, it seems to me that some days ago also Harvey Levin spoke in his twitter, referring to the precession of the equinoxes and the fact that the Zodiac is out of phase now.

However apart from this astrological question, certainly the eclipse, although partial, is a rare occurrence and it happens on the same day when the trial began about Murray. TS said to do a mathematical challenge to prove that so many coincidences, all together, have approximately zero chance of being random and this is sure.

Another thing comes to my mind, it’s a more simple interpretation than astrology: the sun is partially hidden and only for a short time: the Sun could be MJ that is only partially hidden and he is behind others ( TMZ and so on), as the sun is behind the lunar disk;  the eclipse was short, maybe MJ could remain hidden for a short time  (we hope).

Pardon if I said something a bit fantasy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2011, 08:11:16 AM
Quote from: "julia142"
Honestly, I have been following this since a long time. The day Michael comeback, there will be either, a full moon, an eclipse of the moon or the sun, or just a new moon. But it would make sense... And also, in the movie "death at a funeral", at a certain moment, one of the character talk about faking a death and say that the person should come back on an eclipse day, and that it would be spectacular.

And you know also all the references to Michael about the moon and the sun. Also, there will be a total eclipse on may 20 2012, total eclipse of the sun. Don't you think that it would be the best time to do it, since during solar eclipse, we cannot be outside. So everyone, a lot of people could watch tv at that moment, and then we would have a breaking news" :Michael Jackson is not dead! loool!

There was a total solar eclipse in 1999. It could be seen many parts of Europe and I was lucky to see it fully - there were no clouds at all, not like this January...
It was just beautiful. The most fascinating "show" I have ever seen. Nature's best performance, I could say.
I wonder what Michael did that day. It was the 11th of August.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ImageTopic starter

January 24, 2011, 02:09:21 PM
I agree.
Many phenomena that occur in nature, and not only in astronomy, are beautiful: even with the scientific explanation, they are a kind of "miracles".
About MJ, in this moment I'm thinking of his poem "Planet Earth" from the album "This is it".

Sorry if it's off topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 24, 2011, 05:11:57 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

There was a total solar eclipse in 1999. It could be seen many parts of Europe and I was lucky to see it fully - there were no clouds at all, not like this January...
It was just beautiful. The most fascinating "show" I have ever seen. Nature's best performance, I could say.

About 40 weeks after that total solar eclipse on August 11th, 1999 I gave birth to my little sunshine..  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

January 24, 2011, 09:41:17 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

About 40 weeks after that total solar eclipse on August 11th, 1999 I gave birth to my little sunshine..  :D

So I guess that solar eclipse was an interesting night then? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 25, 2011, 03:32:15 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

What solar eclipse ;)  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

January 25, 2011, 04:47:04 PM
Very good eclipse info! Thanks!

I experienced my one and only total solar eclipse on February 26, 1979 in Manitoba, Canada. In was in college and they let us all out in the parking lot to see it. I took a pic of the corona. Awesome!!

There may have been/was a a special eclipse when Jesus died on the cross. A 7 hour Eclipse!!! About as unusual as an earthquake where bodies of the dead awakened and came to life, and appeared to people! Zombies!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mark records that the crucifixion began at the third hour. This refers to the Jewish reckoning of the the third hour after sunrise. John 19:14 records that Jesus was before Pilate at 'about the sixth hour.' This, using the Roman time system would have been about 6 AM. Thus the trials and the mocking (degradation process), the leading out and preparations took around 3 hours. From the verses below (Mark and Luke have similar accounts right up to the time of death) it would seem that Jesus died around the ninth hour, at the end of the period of darkness.

Matthew 27:45-46 (King James Version)
45Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Mark 15:25 (King James Version)
25And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

33And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

Luke 23:44 (King James Version)
44And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

John 19:14 (King James Version)
14And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!

The death of Jesus occurred at the ninth hour, which would have been around 3pm. Therefore, if we carefully consider the above Scriptures, we will discover how many hours Jesus was on the Cross atoning for the sins of mankind.

So then, the third hour, according to first century Jewish thinking, is hour #1; the fourth hour is hour #2; the fifth hour is hour #3; the sixth hour is hour #4; the seventh hour is hour #5; the eighth hour is hour #6; and, finally, the ninth hour is hour #7. It would seem then that the Lord Jesus was on the Cross for a total of seven hours altogether, an entire "week" of hours, as it were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ImageTopic starter

January 25, 2011, 05:44:11 PM
I have seen a total one while I was on a beach near Venice (in Italy), with my little doughter in my arms: very exciting experience and now I remember, it was that one in 1999.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 25, 2011, 06:33:03 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

What solar eclipse ;)  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 26, 2011, 11:05:43 AM
Quote from: "Image"
I have seen a total one while I was on a beach near Venice (in Italy), with my little doughter in my arms: very exciting experience and now I remember, it was that one in 1999.

I think it is breathtaking when you see the solar eclipse on the beach with your little daughter in your arms. That's such a moment you'll never forget.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions