~Souza~Topic starter

MJ Death Investigation Timeline
January 21, 2011, 05:33:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6/25/2009 2:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

6/25/2009 4:13 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Since news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger: We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson: His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag: the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T: Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer: Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.
Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus: michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher: Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

6/26/2009 12:31 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has just received a tape of the Michael Jackson 911 call made yesterday at 12:21 PM from Michael's house in Holmby Hills, Ca.

The person who makes the call says Jackson was not breathing and unconscious. Jackson was not responding to CPR. The caller says the doctor on scene -- Dr. Conrad Murray -- was the only witness -- "The doctor has been the only one here."

7/1/2009 2:25 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Multiple sources tell TMZ Michael Jackson had dozens of injection sites all over his body.

As we first reported, Propofol, a powerful anesthetic, was found in the house after Jackson died. Various medical experts tell us there is absolutely no medical justification for Jackson to have had this drug in his home -- it is used to knock people out before surgery. It is administered through an IV.

We're told Jackson wanted the drug to sleep and that he had cravings for anesthesia -- whenever he had even the most minor medical procedure ... he had the doctor put him under.

It is increasingly looking like Propofol may have caused Jackson to go into cardiac arrest and die. The doctors we spoke with say it's reckless for any doctor to supply Jackson with Propofol and especially reckless to administer it to him at home.

The fact that Jackson had dozens of injection sites on his body would have made it clear to any doctor that Jackson had a drug problem.

Criminal manslaughter is defined as the reckless disregard for human life. The talk in law enforcement -- this case seems to fit the bill.

7/7/2009 7:13 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

We've obtained a copy of Michael Jackson's death certificate. On cause of death, it says "deferred."

It does say Forest Lawn Cemetery was a "temporary" disposition of the body. As we first reported the body will not go back to Forest Lawn. Final burial is pending at an unknown location.

Jackson's occupation is listed as "musician." The type of business is "entertainment." Years in occupation -- 45.

As for race, the word "black" is written.

The informant -- the person who gave the information for the death certificate -- is listed as La Toya Jackson.

The place of residence is not listed as the Holmby Hills home -- rather, it's listed as his parents' home in Encino.

7/11/2009 8:53 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the central target in both the coroner and LAPD investigations into Michael Jackson's death is Dr. Conrad Murray, who was at Jackson's house when the singer went into full cardiac arrest.

Sources say the doctor is not cooperating with authorities, but they have still found evidence linking him to the drug that may have killed Jackson. As we first reported, as a result of Dr. Murray's second interview with police two weeks ago today, the LAPD obtained a warrant to conduct a second search of Jackson's home -- and that's when they found Propofol, a powerful anesthesia that should never be used outside a hospital. There is evidence Propofol was administered to Jackson shortly before his heart stopped beating.

And we're told there is evidence Dr. Murray may have administered the drug. Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, told TMZ he would neither confirm nor deny if Dr. Murray administered Propofol to Jackson. Law enforcement sources tell us if they conclude the doctor administered the drug it may well lead to manslaughter charges.

Investigators are also suspicious of the delay in calling 911 -- the Dr. says he waited 20 - 30 minutes because he didn't know Jackson's address that would lead paramedics to the house. Jackson lived on one of the most famous streets in the world -- one house above Sunset Blvd.

As the investigation into Jackson's death heats up, there's also an investigation into his life with drugs and the doctor's who fueled it. Sources tell us law enforcement is seriously investigating the prescription practices of several doctors who gave Jackson access to medications. Investigators are particularly interested in doctors who used aliases to write scripts for Jackson. One of the central figures in the investigation -- Dr. Arnold Klein.

We broke the story yesterday how members of Jackson's staff complained that Klein was using the names of employees and others to help Jackson score drugs. One of the names allegedly used -- Frank Tyson, a former Jackson employee. Several powerful meds in Tyson's name were prescribed by Dr. Klein and found at the Neverland Ranch during the 2003 search.

7/15/2009 12:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD is already treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide, and they are focusing on Dr. Conrad Murray.

Law enforcement sources tell us the evidence points to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of Jackson's death. As we first reported, vials of Propofol were found in Jackson's home after he died.

Law enforcement sources say there is already "plenty of powerful evidence" linking Dr. Murray as the person who administered the drug to Jackson. The evidence includes various items found in Jackson's house, including the Propofol, an IV stand and oxygen tank.

Dr. Murray's lawyer would neither confirm nor deny if his client administered the Propofol.

And we've learned the LAPD has had "multiple conversations" with the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the case has not been formally presented to the D.A.

7/15/2009 11:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

We've learned the doctor at the center of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death is in the cross hairs of the LAPD because of his own words.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray's statements to police on the Saturday following Jackson's death contained incriminating disclosures about his involvement. Some members of law enforcement are surprised he spoke in the first place and surprised at what he volunteered.

As we reported yesterday, the LAPD is already treating Jackson's death as a homicide and there have been multiple conversations between detectives and the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the D.A. has not opened its own formal investigation.

And we've learned, although some of the toxicology results are not in yet, important test results already completed point to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of death. Our law enforcement sources say the evidence is clear -- Propofol was the primary reason Jackson's heart stopped beating.

Dr. Murray's lawyer would neither confirm nor deny if his client administered Propofol to Jackson the day he died.

7/27/2009 10:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

We've told you since July 15 police believe Dr. Conrad Murray administered Propofol to Michael Jackson -- the drug that killed him. There's a reason police believe it. Dr. Murray told them.

Two days after Jackson's death, Dr. Murray told LAPD detectives he administered Propofol to the singer hours before he died ... this, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

We're told Dr. Murray gave Jackson an IV drip of the powerful anesthetic. Police believe Dr. Murray simply wasn't paying attention when the singer's heart stopped beating.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure.

An IV drip of Propofol allows a constant, steady infusion of the drug for a period of time determined by the person administering it.

It is considered reckless in the medical community for a doctor to administer an IV drip of Propofol without the patient being monitored by an EKG, which sounds an alarm when the patient's pulse drops too low. No EKG was found in the house.

7/31/2009 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

The reports that Michael Jackson spent the last night in his bedroom are not true -- we've learned Jackson spent his last hours in Dr. Conrad Murray's bedroom ... in Dr. Murray's bed.

Multiple law enforcement sources tell us Jackson did not want people going in and out of his room, so he used Dr. Murray's bedroom for his IV Propofol. We're told Dr. Murray administered the Propofol to Jackson hours before he died, while the singer lay in Murray's bed.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray may have been using his room almost nightly to administer Propofol to Jackson. Emergency workers found an IV stand, an empty IV bag and oxygen tanks in Dr. Murray's room. And as we first reported, the Monday after Jackson died, cops found a stash of Propofol and other drugs hidden in a closet connected to Dr. Murray's room.

We've already reported Dr. Murray left the room at some point when Jackson was receiving an IV drip of Propofol and may have fallen asleep. Cops believe by the time he awakened Jackson's heart may have already stopped beating.

We're told Dr. Murray was not in Jackson's house during the day. He would show up in the evening and leave in the morning. Law enforcement believes the doctor may have regularly gone to Jackson's home at night to administer Propofol so the singer could sleep.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray could have discovered Jackson sometime around 9 AM the day of his death. One theory cops are working under ... after discovering Jackson either in distress or dead, Dr. Murray called two employees at his medical office in Houston and told them to go to his storage unit and remove certain boxes. Both women told TMZ Dr. Murray did not call them but cops are dubious. The stories of the two women conflict -- one says a box of dirty needles was retrieved; the other says she went to retrieve a chair.

As for what may have been in the boxes, law enforcement is investigating whether Dr. Murray had Propofol delivered to his Houston medical office ... possibly put in his storage unit ... and then FedEx'd to Los Angeles as needed.

Dr. Murray rented the storage unit April 1 and the staff went back on 4 different occasions before Jackson's death.

We know when the DEA raided Dr. Murray's Houston medical office, they seized a rolodex card with FedEx information.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8/13/2009 11:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, had a stash of Propofol hidden in a closet in Jackson's house, but there are signs Dr. Murray may have either stored Propofol elsewhere or had a steady stream of FedEx deliveries.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ authorities found 3 large bottles of Propofol and 5 smaller vials of the anesthetic in Jackson's house. The drugs were found in the closet attached to Dr. Murray's bedroom ... the bedroom where the doctor administered Propofol to Jackson the day he died.

But numerous anesthesiologists tells us ... if the stash was used to keep Jackson asleep for 8 hours, it would require approximately 3 bottles and 5 vials. ... so the entire stash would only have lasted one night.

Law enforcement sources tell us Dr. Murray regularly administered Propofol to keep Jackson asleep for the evening. Our sources say law enforcement believes Dr. Murray was getting shipments of the drug through FedEx and may also have been storing it outside Jackson's home ... so he could regularly administer the drug.

8/14/2009 8:32 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Dr. Conrad Murray says he didn't have a clue about Michael Jackson's "very unusual problems" when he signed on to be his doc.

Murray, through his lawyer's publicist, told CNN Dr. Murray didn't know what drugs Jackson was taking or whether he was addicted when he accepted the gig.

And get this ... the publicist says Dr. Murray had no way of knowing, other than accepting Jackson at his word, if he was taking drugs. Remember, we broke the story that dozens of injection sites were found on Jackson's body, including multiple sites on his neck.

You buyin' the doctor's story?
No   94%
Yes   6%
Total Votes: 108,312

8/24/2009 10:45 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson had lethal levels of Propofol in his system when he died, this according to a search warrant affidavit filed in Houston.

Dr. Conrad Murray told cops he had been treating Jackson for 6 weeks for insomnia -- giving him 50 milligrams of Propofol every night through an IV.

Murray told cops he feared Jackson was getting addicted so he reduced the dosage to 25 mg.

The morning Jackson died, Dr. Murray gave Jackson valium at 1:30 AM. Murray said the valium didn't work so he gave the singer an IV injection of lorazepam -- an anti-anxiety drug. Murray told cops Jackson was still awake, so he then gave him midazolam -- a sedative.

Murray gave Jackson more drugs. He says at 10:40 AM, he administered 25 mg of Propofol. Dr. Murray told cops Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug.

As we first reported, cops found 8 bottles of Propofol in Jackson's house after he died, but they do not know where it was purchased.

Cops also found Valium, Tamsulosin, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Clonazepam, Trazodone and Tizanidine, along with the Propofol.

The various drugs were prescribed by Dr. Murray, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger.

Dr. Murray reportedly told cops 10 minutes after administering Propofol ... he "left Jackson's side to go to the restroom and relieve himself. Murray stated he was out of the room for about 2 minutes maximum. Upon his return, Murray noticed that Jackson was no longer breathing."

Dr. Murray says he began CPR and at some point ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Jackson, the eldest son, then Murray continued performing CPR.

Dr. Murray says he noticed that Jackson wasn't breathing at around 11 AM. He was then on the cell phone for 47 minutes with 3 separate calls, from 11:18 to 12:05. The 911 call came in at 12:21 PM .... a much longer delay than originally reported.

Dr. Murray told cops other docs had administered Propofol to Jackson, including Las Vegas Dr. David Adams. Dr. Murray said he was at a cosmetologist's office where Dr. Adams gave Jackson Propofol.

Interestingly, according to the warrant, Dr. Murray refused to sign the death certificate at the UCLA Medical Center.

UPDATE: If Dr. Murray is charged with a crime, there's a statement in the affidavit that could be evidence of a consciousness of guilt. The document also states both "UCLA doctors and L.A. Fire Dept. paramedics stated that Dr. Murray had only disclosed that he had given the medication Lorazepam [Ativan] to Jackson prior to his medical emergency." Dr. Murray did not disclose that he had given Jackson Propofol.

8/28/2009 1:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County Coroner has just officially announced the cause of Michael Jackson's death -- Acute Propofol intoxication.

The report says "other conditions contributing to death: Benzodiazepine effect." Benzodiazepines are a group of drugs (see below) used to treat anxiety and insomnia.

The manner of death is ruled: "HOMICIDE."

The Coroner did not release the full autopsy report -- just a press notice. It goes on:

The drugs PROPOFOL and LORAZEPAM (Ativan) were found to be the primary drugs responsible for Mr. Jackson's death.

Other drugs detected were: Midazolam (Versed), Diazepam (Valium), Lidocaine (topical anesthetic) and Ephedrine (used to treat hypotension associated with anesthesia).

The final Coroner's report, including the toxicology report, will remain on security hold, per the LAPD.

The Jackson family just released a statement:

"The Jackson family again wishes to commend the actions of the Coroner, the LAPD and other law enforcement agencies, and looks forward to the day that justice can be served."

9/1/2009 4:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's death certificate has been amended -- now listing his fatal injury as "intravenous injection by another."

The document was updated to reflect the L.A. County Coroner's report which ruled Jackson's death a homicide.

The report also showed Michael's main cause of death was "acute Propofol intoxication" and a contributing factor was the presence of mulitple anxiety and insomnia medications in his system.

And now to link it all together ... a police affidavit shows Dr. Conrad Murray told cops he injected Michael with Propofol right before he died.

10/13/2009 10:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Dr. Conrad Murray is finally breaking his silence about his ongoing child support case to TMZ, claiming he and his new lawyer are determined to make all the Doc's non Jacko-related problems go away.

Murray only has four more days to report to a Las Vegas court before a judge will issue a bench warrant for his arrest for missing a child support hearing on Oct. 7.

But Murray's new lawyer, Chris Aaron, tells TMZ that Team Murray is desperately trying to work out a "temporary resolution" with the District Attorney's office.

Aaron says Murray has a perfectly good explanation for going MIA, saying, "It was not intentional missing his court date -- it was simply an oversight. Dr. Murray has every intention of resolving and taking care of his personal responsibilities."

Murray is accused of stiffing baby mama Nenita Malibiran out of $13,311.47 in payments for their 10-year-old son. And in case you've been living under a rock ... he fueled Michael Jackson with Propofol which the L.A. County Coroner says killed him.

11/20/2009 10:09 AM PST by TMZ Staff 

The judge has unsealed the search warrant issued against Applied Pharmacy Services in Las Vegas ... where authorities believe Dr. Conrad Murray obtained the Propofol that ultimately killed Michael Jackson.

According to the affidavit, during the search of Dr. Murray's home and office, cops recovered a sales receipt from Applied Pharmacy. The receipt showed that on May 12, 2009, Dr. Murray purchased 4 100 ml vials of Propofol. He also purchased 3 vials of benzos. One of the drugs Murray purchased -- Flumazenil -- is actually an antidote to a benzo, used to counteract the effects of benzos.

The receipt for the drugs totaled $853, with a $65 FedEx fee to overnight the drugs.

The affidavit states that cops were on the hunt for Visa and FedEx information linking Dr. Murray to the sale of Propofol by Applied Pharmacy.

The affidavit says at the scene of Michael Jackson's death at his home, Propofol was recovered "in Dr. Murray's doctor's bag and on the bedside table." The Propofol was in 20 ml and 100 ml bottles.

According to the affidavit, Dr. Murray told cops he was not the first doc to introduce Jackson to Propofol. Dr. Murray stated Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger had given Jackson medicine that was not working.

And there's this ... according to the docs, "Detectives interviewed Grace Owanda (sic), Jackson's children's nanny. Owanda stated that Jackson was currently being treated by Dr. [Arnold] Klein and the last physician to treat Jackson was Dr. Larry Koplin."

2/8/2010 11:31 AM PST by TMZ Staff 

Dr. Conrad Murray has just been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

According to the criminal complaint, the D.A. alleges Dr. Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson ... in the commission of an unlawful act, not a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

Dr. Murray will be arraigned today at 1:30 PM. As we first reported, he will plead not guilty.

Dr. Murray is expected to show up at around 1:00 PM, accompanied by his lawyers and a bail bondsman. Bail should be set at $25,000.

Dr. Murray administered Propofol to Jackson just before he died, and the L.A. County Coroner's Office has determined Jackson died as a result of acute Propofol intoxication.

If convicted, Dr. Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

3/1/2010 11:56 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson received the fatal dose of Propofol through an IV in his leg, and law enforcement believes Dr. Conrad Murray may have tried covering it up ... this according to law enforcement sources and an anesthesiologist who reviewed the case.

Dr. Murray told cops he administered only a very small amount of Propofol -- 2.5ml shortly before Jackson died. But Dr. John Dombrowski, a noted anesthesiologist and member of the board of the American Society of Anesthesiologists who reviewed the file, tells TMZ that 2.5ml couldn't put Jackson to sleep, much less kill him. Indeed, the Coroner's report notes the level of Propofol found in Jackson's body was equivalent to that found during "general anesthesia for major surgery."

A small, empty, 20ml bottle of Propofol was found in the bedroom, but there was a secret compartment in a nearby closet that could be the key to the prosecution's case. Several days after Jackson's death, law enforcement found numerous bottles of Propofol in that closet, including a large, empty, 100ml bottle with a large tear in the rubber stopper. The tear could be critical evidence. There are two ways of administering Propofol. The first is sticking a syringe into the rubber stopper, withdrawing a small amount and then injecting it into the tubing. The second way is by using a spike -- which creates a tear in the rubber stop -- and connects the entire bottle of Propofol to the tube.

Dr. Dombrowski says if a spike is used to connect the bottle directly to the IV tube, the doctor must use an infusion pump to regulate the flow of Propofol -- otherwise, the patient could easily OD. There was no infusion pump found in Jackson's home.

Dr. Dombrowski and law enforcement sources believe Dr. Murray may have connected the 100ml bottle of Propofol to the tube, and then either tried regulating the flow by eyeballing it or just letting it flow by itself ... and Dr. Dombrowski calls either scenario "reckless." Remember, Dr. Murray himself told detectives at one point he walked out of Jackson's room to go to the bathroom.

If Dr. Murray did indeed attach the 100ml bottle to the tube and the contents emptied into Jackson's system, that would be 40 times more Propofol than Dr. Murray said he administered.

There is no explanation for the empty bottle of Propofol in the hidden compartment.

6/10/2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray will ask the judge in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case to delay the preliminary hearing, because prosecutors still have not anted up all the investigative files.

L.A. County District Attorney spokesperson Sandi Gibbons tells TMZ ... her office has turned over approximately 3,100 pages of discovery, including all of the expert medical reports.

Gibbons says, "Everything we have to date, they have."  Gibbons says discovery is an "ongoing process," and as material comes in it's forwarded to the defense.  Gibbons added the defense would be getting more discovery on Monday.

Gibbons would not say if her office has received the entire LAPD investigative file  -- but our sources say the D.A. got it last December.

Dr. Murray's people tell us they still have not received the full LAPD file and everything else that's available.  In fact, they think it's "suspicious" that they were initially told there were "hundreds of thousands" of pages of discovery -- something the D.A.'s office says was an error.  Murray's team says there is no way they can be ready for a preliminary hearing when they don't know the facts.

Murray's prelim is supposed to start on June 14 ... and Murray will be in court.

6/10/2010 2:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

TMZ has learned the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners has just restricted Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license, in the wake of the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Dr. Murray and the board stipulated that Dr. Murray cannot prescribe or administer any anesthetic agent normally administered by an anesthesiologist ... and that includes Propofol.

Dr. Murray can continue to prescribe pain and anti-anxiety meds.

The restriction is similar to the one set by a California judge.

6/21/2010 9:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray will go about his normal business -- seeing patients -- on the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.

We're told Murray will not visit MJ's mausoleum Friday, because it will cause a scene.  He will, we're told, pay his respects around that time, when no one is there.

Miranda Sevcik, the PR rep for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ, "Dr. Murray will be mourning privately.  He doesn't want to distract people by reminding them of Michael's death.  He'd rather people remember his friend, Michael Jackson, as he was in life."

6/25/2010 1:58 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray has been filed in federal court.

According to the records department at the federal court in downtown Los Angeles, the lawsuit has officially been filed.

As TMZ first reported, Joe is suing Conrad Murray for unspecified damages in connection with the death of Michael Jackson.

In the complaint, Joe alleges Dr. Murray withheld vital information from the doctors and EMTs who were trying to save Michael's life -- specifically, information that he had administered Propofol.

UPDATE 2:10 PM PT: The federal court clerk says they just kicked the lawsuit back to Joe's attorney Brian Oxman because there's a "mistake" in the paperwork. So it will have to be refiled. Oops.

UPDATE 3:00 PM PT: Everything is in order and the lawsuit has been filed again.

8/23/2010 9:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Sources tell TMZ ... Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask the trial judge today for an order allowing them to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson -- to help with their defense in the involuntary manslaughter case.

We're told Dr. Murray's lawyers want to re-test some of the fluids to determine the accuracy level of the Propofol found in Michael Jackson's body.

According to the L.A. County Coroner's report Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication.

We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Also today in court ... Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date.  The spokesperson for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has said whatever date the judge wants is fine with them ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week."

8/25/2010 8:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson has re-filed his wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray -- and now claims Dr. Murray and AEG staged an intervention with Michael Jackson one week before he died.

According to the new documents, Dr. Murray and representatives from AEG went to Michael Jackson's home on N. Carolwood Drive on June 18, 2009 -- and said they were there for a "drug intervention."

The suit claims during the meeting AEG demanded Michael "stop seeing Dr. Arnold Klein and stop taking the drugs Klein gave to him." They wanted Michael to "take only the medications being given to him by Conrad Murray."

According to the suit ... the intervention was intended to get Michael to adhere to Dr. Murray's drug regimen so he could get more sleep.  AEG thought Michael was missing rehearsals because of medications from Dr. Klein and other doctors. 

The suit also alleges that in the days leading up to Michael's death it was apparent he was getting weaker and weaker, at times seeming "drugged and disoriented."

The upshot of the lawsuit -- the intervention and general concern over MJ's drug use is proof Dr. Murray had no business administering Propofol and other drugs to the singer and that Dr. Murray knew he was playing with fire.

9/15/2010 2:12 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Dr. Conrad Murray is going after Michael Jackson's longtime physician and friend, Dr. Arnold Klein, claiming Klein is at least partly to blame for the singer's death and should be a defendant in Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit.

In legal papers filed today and obtained by TMZ ... Dr. Murray challenges Joe Jackson's decision not to name Dr. Klein as one of the physicians allegedly responsible for his son's death.

In the new docs, Murray quotes from Joe's lawsuit, "Dr. Klein may have been medicating Michael Jackson up until or even beyond June 18, 2009, less than one week before Michael Jackson's death."

And Murray continues quoting from Joe's lawsuit that Dr. Klein "prescribed or may have over medicated Michael Jackson including to such point that AEG Live, LLC had to hire Dr. Murray in order to separate Michael Jackson from Arnold Klein."

And Murray goes on to quote Joe's lawsuit which claims "AEG Live, LLC read Michael Jackson the proverbial 'riot act' to get him to stop subjecting himself to overmedication by Dr. Arnold Klein."

So with all that, Dr. Murray concludes, "The plaintiff [Joe Jackson] does not explain why, given these allegations, Dr. Arnold Klein is not a required party to be added to accord proper relief."

In other words ... why didn't Joe sue Arnie?

As TMZ first reported, Dr. Klein shot Michael full of Demerol -- 51 injections in a 3-month span, right up until the week of his death.

Dr. Murray also points the finger at other doctors who treated Michael Jackson, citing TMZ stories revealing that 7 doctors other than Murray were fueling MJ with meds at or near the time of his death.

Murray's team also asked the court to dismiss Joe's wrongful death lawsuit -- claiming Jackson doesn't have the right to file because he's not a beneficiary of MJ's estate.

12/14/2010 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff 

Certain items found in the room where Michael Jackson died could help shape Dr. Conrad Murray's defense -- namely, that other docs were medicating Michael.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... evidence in the room suggests certain potent drugs were "prescribed and prepared" for MJ to self-medicate.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray's team will not challenge the L.A. County Coroner's finding that Jackson died of a massive Propofol overdose. But as we told you, Murray's team will present evidence in the doc's manslaughter case that Michael awakened, then gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol when Murray left the room.

We're told Murray's team hasn't decided if it will use the evidence found in the room to implicate other doctors in Jackson's death.  But we do know Murray's legal team will present evidence during the trial that the fruits of Jackson's notorious doctor shopping over two decades wore his body down.

The rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer refused comment.

12/28/2010 10:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff 

TMZ has learned more than 2 dozen witnesses will testify at  Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Sources say the prelim will last roughly 2 weeks and approximately 30 witnesses will be called.

We're told there won't be a "Perry Mason" moment -- instead, prosecutors will lay out their case, piece by piece, to show Dr. Murray acted recklessly by medicating Michael with Propofol and other drugs at his home the day he died.

Sources say the witnesses include various medical experts, as well as 3 LAPD detectives who investigated the case.

And, we're told, prosecutors will present more evidence than in a typical manslaughter case, because the legal theory here is novel -- that a doctor committed a homicide in the treatment of a patient.

12/29/2010 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff 

Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case ... set for next Tuesday ... will be a one-sided affair, because TMZ has learned Murray's side won't utter a peep.

Sources connected with Murray's defense tell TMZ Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, will be there to listen -- not to ask questions.  Specifically, when the prosecution lays out its case, Chernoff will be looking for holes and inconsistencies.

As TMZ first reported, the prosecution will call approximately 30 witnesses, including experts and LAPD detectives, to establish Murray acted recklessly in fueling MJ with Propofol the day he died.

It's a very good bet the judge will order Murray to stand trial ... judges rarely dismiss charges after a preliminary hearing.  So there's no point in Murray's lawyer playing his hand.

1/4/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's producer/director for the "This Is It" tour will be a star witness for the prosecution in Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing which begins today  ... sources tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kenny Ortega will testify that on June 19, 2009 -- a week before MJ died -- Michael complained he was cold, had the shakes and was unable to perform ... so the rehearsal was canceled.

The next day -- June 20 -- an emergency meeting was held at Michael's home.  Kenny Ortega, several big wigs from AEG, Michael, and Dr. Conrad Murray were present.  We're told the meeting was "intense, loud and argumentative."  Kenny read Michael the riot act, imploring him to take better care of himself because the tour was imminent. 

Ortega will testify, during the meeting, Dr. Murray said some "terrible things," showing a lack of concern and respect for Michael.  Our sources would not reveal specifics, but we're told it's "damaging" to Murray.

Sources say rehearsals were canceled on June 21 and 22 so Michael could regain his strength. Ortega will testify ... when rehearsals resumed on June 23 and 24 -- the day before Jackson died -- Michael did a complete turnaround, wowing the backup dancers and others present with his moves and singing.

Ortega's testimony is important, because prosecutors will argue MJ was fine before Murray began pumping him with drugs the day he died.

Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:52:44 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Re: MJ Death Investigation Timeline
January 21, 2011, 05:52:56 PM
Just a random thought- what could be the purpose of recapping all this? No other media cares and non- believers could care les too and we all know all this. Could it be that we see this as an on going movie? It's like we take a step back and watch the whole thing being played from beginning and maybe giving us a chance to look at things from the start and find clues we missed????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 21, 2011, 05:57:57 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Just a random thought- what could be the purpose of recapping all this? No other media cares and non- believers could care les too and we all know all this. Could it be that we see this as an on going movie? It's like we take a step back and watch the whole thing being played from beginning and maybe giving us a chance to look at things from the start and find clues we missed????
I think that's its purpose. TS had TIME (TIME DOTS & TIME DOUBTS) in his update titles, So I think we need to focus on the complete timeline to see what we missed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 06:12:07 PM
@souza,prelim part will be added asap my laptop broke earlier sooo slight delay but it is AMAZING thus far!!!!It's like a piece of art....HOAX ART!

Haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

January 21, 2011, 06:26:00 PM
Makes sense!! They are smart but so are we!

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "sk2001"
I think that's its purpose. TS had TIME (TIME DOTS & TIME DOUBTS) in his update titles, So I think we need to focus on the complete timeline to see what we missed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 21, 2011, 06:35:30 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
@souza,prelim part will be added asap my laptop broke earlier sooo slight delay but it is AMAZING thus far!!!!It's like a piece of art....HOAX ART!

Haha
Credits to our friends at TMZ, hahahahaha! Still need to go through all the TMZ articles, but I noticed there are only 24 hours in a day.

What I noticed is that there are 30 articles posted in the timeline by TMZ. TMZ also reported there would be 30 witnesses at the prelim, while I get the feeling there were much less, around 20 (do we know how many witnesses testified?). Also, I still have TS' last update in my head:

Quote from: "TS"
11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

He explaines the eleven-thirty part, but thirty is italic, so thirty on itself must mean something. I have been trying to figure it out, but no luck so far.

I also have the number 30 haunting me personally this year, I will turn 30 on the 30th of July, which is the 30th week of the year. I see 30 everywhere :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 07:31:21 PM
Yep I have a final count on witnesses!I can get it tomorrow np

And 30 isn't a big deal,it isn't old :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 21, 2011, 07:41:42 PM
Of all the things that TMZ said the day 25/06/09, was this;

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

I am going to put the link of the news for not to damage this work of art :lol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ac-arrest/

credits;  underthemoon
That cardiologo informs to TMZ :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 21, 2011, 08:09:57 PM

No, 30 is just the start! I don't worry about it at all. It's more that 30 seems to be my number this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 21, 2011, 08:12:17 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Of all the things that TMZ said the day 25/06/09, was this;

I am going to put the link of the news for not to damage this work of art :lol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ac-arrest/

credits;  underthemoon
That cardiologo informs to TMZ :roll:

As I read this over again, it could actually be any cardiologist. It doesn't say it was a cardiologist FROM UCLA, but AT UCLA. Maybe Murray phoned them? He supposedly is a cardiologist and he called a lot of people that day, so why not Uncle Harve as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 05:35:27 AM

No, 30 is just the start! I don't worry about it at all. It's more that 30 seems to be my number this year.

oh good,I thought you were doom and gloom over it haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 22, 2011, 06:56:59 AM

oh good,I thought you were doom and gloom over it haha
Nah... but that might change if I wake up on my birthday with grey hair and wrinkles all over my face  :lol:

But forget about my triple 30, what's with that triple thirty in the hoax? 30 witnesses, 30 articles in timeline and thirty? It is bugging me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 12:56:04 PM
What I noticed is that there are 30 articles posted in the timeline by TMZ. TMZ also reported there would be 30 witnesses at the prelim, while I get the feeling there were much less, around 20 (do we know how many witnesses testified?). Also, I still have TS' last update in my head:

Quote from: "TS"
11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

He explaines the eleven-thirty part, but thirty is italic, so thirty on itself must mean something. I have been trying to figure it out, but no luck so far.

I also have the number 30 haunting me personally this year, I will turn 30 on the 30th of July, which is the 30th week of the year. I see 30 everywhere :shock:

The magic number 30
Perhaps no single number more fully embodies the essence of the rhythmic fluctuations which characterize human affairs than that of the number 30. Its significance to the realms of finance, economics, physics, mathematics, astronomy, and religion is integral to a full comprehension of each field, and almost mystical in its import. In order to elevate our understanding of cyclical occurrences in human affairs (particularly in the realm of finance) we will take up a careful examination of this most important number as it relates to the markets.

While the number 30 has many significations, its most fundamental significance is the fact that it is the number of the circle, or cycle. The circle, it will be noted, is the geometric expression of absolute completion and infinity. It symbolizes the continuous, yet fixed, nature of life, energy and matter along the timeline. It is the shape of every planet in the solar system and the fittest representation of all time cycles as the clock itself (being in the shape of a circle) testifies.

The clock also provides a fitting analogy to our examination of the number 30. Besides being the ultimate embodiment of the cycle (which governs the affairs of every life-form on earth), the clock is divided into 12 sections, or hours, upon a circular face. The circle itself is 360 degrees (a completed cycle in geometry), and 360 divided by 12 yields 30. Therefore, 30 has a special significance in the cycle of time.

Thirty is also half of 60, the number of seconds in a minute and the number of minutes in an hour. It forms an integral part of the measure of time itself. Thirty is the number of days in a month, and three times 30 is equal to one quarter of the calendar year. In the realm of finance, the quarter has a very important meaning in the analysis of corporate earnings. As such, it forms the backbone to financial cycle analysis since identifiable cycles of stock price fluctuations tend to occur in quarterly increments.

Thirty days times 3 is also the division of the calendar itself into four (the number 4 representing temporal completion) equal sections. It also forms the basis of the four seasons of the year and therefore is important to the agrarian economy (without which life could not exist). The farmer must plan his tilling, planting, fertilizing, and harvesting activities along these four quarters (30 x 3), with each quarter representing a timeframe integral to the success of his crop. Therefore, the number 30 also forms the backbone to understanding the commodities market as well, and is a central component in the analysis of supply and demand.

Since the cycle (of which the number 30 is an essential feature) cannot be expressed as a complete circle along the timeline, it takes instead the form of an S-shaped curve, or sine wave. This is nothing more than a bisected circle, or cycloid, with both halves connecting to form the completed circle in price and time (though not in actual form). Using this as a foundation for the understanding and interpretation of the cycle, we will proceed along this channel.

The number 30 can also be expressed as 10 x 3 (10 being the number of ordinal perfection and 3 the number of divine completeness). This mathematical structure further underlines the special importance of this number. Thirty is also the number of probation and preparation. A man, before he is fit for success, very often must toil at his trade until he reaches the age of 30 before he is ready to advance and apply all his wisdom and experience with great success. Thirty also has a theological significance since we read in Scripture that Christ was 30 when he began his public ministry on earth. In biblical numerology, the number 30 is also representative of blood (the essence of all life) and the price of blood. For example, Christ was sold by Judas Iscariot for 30 pieces of silver.

In economics and socio-political affairs the number 30 also takes on a special importance. Major periods of economic growth and technological progress tend to occur in 30 year cycles. A definite 30-year cycle can be recognized in U.S. economic history going back as far as 1864, the end of a major economic depression in the U.S. (a period which culminated in the War Between the States). The next 30-year cycle bottom occurred in 1894, which marked a period of rapid innovation and the transition between an agrarian economy and an industrial one. The next 30-year cycle bottom occurred in 1924, which led to the explosive economic growth of the "Roaring '20s" and culminating in the Great Crash of 1929. The subsequent bottoms in the 30-year cycle came in 1954 and 1984, with the next 30-year cycle bottom due in 2014.

The 30-year cycle also manifests itself in the commodities market, including the market for gold. For instance, from the time when private gold ownership was once again legalized in the early 1970s until today—the trough of gold's long-term cyclical bear market—has been almost exactly 30 years. Based on this fact, a new bull market in gold should be in the process of beginning. Thirty years before the last 30-year cycle bottom (after Roosevelt had made gold ownership illegal) commodities saw yet another major trough following a period of deflation. Of course, the 30-year cycle is also approximately half of a complete Kondratieff Cycle, or "K-Wave," the long-term cycle which governs commodity prices.

There are many ways in which the number 30 influences the realms of finance and economics. We have only scratched the surface in this essay, and an exhaustive survey of how the "magic" number 30 manifests itself across the gamut of human affairs would be nearly impossible. Nevertheless, this highlight of the numerological significance of 30 should broaden our understanding of the all-important cycles which govern the financial markets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 22, 2011, 03:08:17 PM
30 is pointing to 1988.
That's Bad tour, purchase of Neverland, publication of Moonwalk, Grammy's, 30th birthday concert in Leeds, Honory Doctor Degree from Fisk University, Wembley concerts, Lady Diana, release of Moonwalker, 2 years after Captain EO, 4 years after Pepsi accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

January 22, 2011, 03:23:42 PM
What is intriguing to me, is Murray skin color, and his eyes.  Some pictures his skin is much lighter and his skin seems smoother. Some pictures his skin is much darker and you can see his pours. His eyes also changes color. some pictures his eyes are lighter and others are darker. Also the shape is different. check the pictures very slowly and you will see the difference. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal