~Souza~

Re: TIAI January 22
January 22, 2011, 12:43:47 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
TS is the one that manages the redirects from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Here are TS' posts: search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts

Start with the oldest and work your way up. See you in a couple of days, good luck! :lol:
lmao!
Oh THAT guy....
I had read some of that from a link on youtube a long time ago I quickly lost interest.
Why did you lose interest?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 22, 2011, 02:26:43 AM
We know that it can't be coincidental that Lisa is in the States at this precise time. Perfect timing for both Eliza and Murray cases. Seems like this has been taking forever, a lot like a watched pot never seems to come to the boil. Well, I do remember Michael saying you gotta let it simmer. Along with keeping the faith I am in need of a healthy dose of patience .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 22, 2011, 03:39:43 AM
News articles don't say anything about Lisa doing anything particular, except that she arrived at LAX the eve of her father's 76th. This is the party at Graceland.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hundreds of Elvis Presley fans, including Chilean miner Edison Pena, gathered Saturday at Graceland to sing "Happy Birthday" on the late rock n' roll icon's 76th birthday.
Pena, the guest of honor at Elvis' birthday party, cut into a 4-foot high cake fashioned to look like stacked television sets as fans cheered both the singer and the miner outside Elvis' longtime Memphis home.

An avid Elvis fan, Pena has been on a whirlwind tour of Memphis, getting a private tour of Graceland, attending a Memphis Grizzlies NBA game and leading the walking of the ducks at the Peabody Hotel.

Pena and 32 other miners spent 69 days trapped underground after a mine collapse in Chile. Pena sang Elvis songs to lift the morale of his friends before their rescue in October. He speaks little English - except for the words of Elvis tunes - and has been using a translator.

"It's a pleasure to be here, with so many beautiful people," Pena said in Spanish. "I never thought I would survive, and escape my trap. This is a gift from God. Viva Elvis. Viva Memphis."

Then, he uttered two newly learned words in English of the Southern variety: "Hey y'all." That drew loud laughter from the crowd.

Some fans asked Pena for a song, so he led everyone in singing Elvis' "The Wonder of You." He was reluctant at first - he's been asked to sing by fans and media at nearly every turn - but he showed off his good singing voice once again and did some of Elvis' trademark pointing and swirling arm motions.

Memphis Mayor A C Wharton read a list of musical artists who've said they were influenced by Elvis' music and performance style, from Elton John to John Lennon.

"Before people over fainted over Michael Jackson, screamed over Van Halen, swooned over the Jonas Brothers, and even goo-gooed over (Lady) Gaga, Elvis Presley set the world on fire," Wharton said.

Elvis was born Jan. 8, 1935, in Tupelo, Miss. His birthday, while meaningful to Elvis fans around the world, does not attract the throngs of people who make the pilgrimage to Graceland to remember his death. He died Aug. 16, 1977.

Jerry Engelby, of Jefferson City, Mo., has been an Elvis fan since she was 13. She comes to Memphis as often as she can.

"He's been part of my life for almost 60 years," said Engelby, 68. "I love my youth. When I come back, I relive my youth with Elvis."

Some fans were as eager to see Pena as they were to honor the king of rock n' roll.

Sue Mack waved at Pena and took photos of the miner.

"I followed the miners the entire time they were under there," Mack said. "When I found out he was an Elvis fan, I said 'I've got to see him.' He was the topping to the cake today."

Standing nearby, Pat Parris asked Pena in Spanish to give her a kiss. He obliged.

"He's so sweet. You never meet a real hero," Parris said.

For one moment, Edison Pena again did what seemed impossible: He was bigger than Elvis.
For some reason this makes me think of the movie, Megamind. MJ and Elvis, Megamind and Megaman!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 22, 2011, 05:35:36 AM
thankyou TS....................x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 05:53:53 AM
TS is the one that manages the redirects from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Here are TS' posts: search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts

Start with the oldest and work your way up. See you in a couple of days, good luck! :lol:
lmao!
Oh THAT guy....
I had read some of that from a link on youtube a long time ago I quickly lost interest.

You lost interest ?  but this is the guide to the plot/script IMO  :shock:  and part of MJ message :shock:

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 05:58:50 AM
Thank you TS

xx  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 22, 2011, 08:45:24 AM
Vigilant if there is any news regarding LMP, see if this was an anniversary of Elvis, or else there was some "secret meeting" 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 09:24:22 AM
So much is confusing about her.  I really think there is something still going on with her and MJ.  I'm pretty convinced that her and her dad help or concocted this escape plan.  I also believe that  she meets up with him...like when she went to Hawaii and so did the MJ3 and Elizabeth Taylor, who we never see anymore, LIVES there!!  We just have to beLIEve and keep watching.  It will happen.  He hasn't done this to just disappear forever.  There'd be no need for clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 09:31:03 AM
Thank you TS.

Could it be that we have a Revelation on the way? Maybe in this case an Elvis related one?

Wasn't the 1 comment on Eliza's blog a reference to a web page called the Prophecies of revelation:

It just seems that the word REVELATION has come out a lot lately, whether directly or indirectly.  Even the Jason Malachi website went from a ZOMBIE reference to Bible studies!

We may SEE something soon. :)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

January 22, 2011, 11:49:11 AM
Quote from: "RK"
We know that it can't be coincidental that Lisa is in the States at this precise time. Perfect timing for both Eliza and Murray cases. Seems like this has been taking forever, a lot like a watched pot never seems to come to the boil. Well, I do remember Michael saying you gotta let it simmer. Along with keeping the faith I am in need of a healthy dose of patience .

I love your watched pot line.....I use that all the time.  I think we have been simmering a long time, lol.  I wonder if the simmering pot will dry up and start to burn.......sort of a metaphor for believers losing faith.
Needing patience reminded me of the thread about the note signed Patience at Forest Lawn:
I always liked that one ;) it's just comforting to read!
Have a wonderful day RK........
Many Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 22, 2011, 03:14:39 PM
You lost interest ? but this is the guide to the plot/script IMO :shock: and part of MJ message :shock:

LOL...No offense meant..
but IMO it is just some screw ball on the 'net playing with people's heads.
When you've been online as long as I have and been through some of the
crazy stuff I've managed to fall into...
It becomes real easy to deduct whaz up with that kind of stuff.

But Hey ...I'm not knocking anyone elses opinion about it.
To each his own....know what I mean Vern?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 22, 2011, 03:21:38 PM
You lost interest ? but this is the guide to the plot/script IMO :shock: and part of MJ message :shock:

LOL...No offense meant..
but IMO it is just some screw ball on the 'net playing with people's heads.
When you've been online as long as I have and been through some of the
crazy stuff I've managed to fall into...
It becomes real easy to deduct whaz up with that kind of stuff.

But Hey ...I'm not knocking anyone elses opinion about it.
To each his own....know what I mean Vern?  :mrgreen:
LOL, this actually made me laugh so hard I had to change pants (no offence). If you are online so long (you are right, I'm a newbie on all this...) you must know. What I don't understand is how you can judge something you haven't read completely. I might not be into all this stuff as long as you are, but I do know I need to read something before I judge. But hey, I haven't read all that crazy stuff you read probably! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 22, 2011, 03:31:01 PM
@"RunFaYaLife", your sig pic is hilarious  :lol:

Why should be unusual that LMP goes to L.A? she lived there before, may be she has business to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 22, 2011, 03:47:21 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
So much is confusing about her.  I really think there is something still going on with her and MJ.  I'm pretty convinced that her and her dad help or concocted this escape plan.  I also believe that  she meets up with him...like when she went to Hawaii and so did the MJ3 and Elizabeth Taylor, who we never see anymore, LIVES there!!  We just have to beLIEve and keep watching.  It will happen.  He hasn't done this to just disappear forever.  There'd be no need for clues.

I totally agree fordtocarr! I also think that Michael has not disappeared without a plan to come back- or there would not be all these clues.
I have believed for a long time (well, ever since I have wrapped my head around the fact that Michael is alive) that Lisa somehow is a part of the puzzle.  If you step back and look at different pieces of the puzzle, it can help.  Sort of like a mosaic- if you are up close you might catch the beauty of individual stones or some patterns, but you have to step back to see the genius of the WHOLE.
I had to rewatch, re-read, and re-evaluate everything since I have opened up my mind to the possibility that Michael is alive (and I am still learning every day).  That included Lisa's blogs, her actions (sunflowers , sudden appearance on Opra), and her interview on Oprah.  I see her as an important part of the puzzle.  
Officially, Lisa has announced months ago on her facebook page that she would be in LA in January to record parts of her new album.  Then of course, I also realized that January was her father's birthday- and thank you TS for pointing the arrow to the fact that she did NOT have to be in the States to commemorate that.  Especially, since she did not immediately go to Memphis or Vegas where the official celebrations are held.  Lisa arrived in LA on January 7th.  
Next- the "LMP collapses" story hit this week- and it tied her return to having to get treatment at the Scientology Center (some of the dates in the “Lisa returns to LA” story are interesting, such as the day of her supposed collapse and the date she came back- which was January 7th). Here is the thread about all that:
BTW- the story also mentions her going to Hawaii- where yes, she was last time around the same time as Michael’s children were there.  And yes, Liz Taylor bought a house there soon after Michael “passed.”  
One of the possible places “Jesse” (=Elvis) is living is, of course, Hawaii.
Someone asked if it matters where LMP is.  Well, it obviously does, since TS has redirected to THIS particular topic.  So yeah, maybe it is time for a “hoax summit” between Michael, Lisa, and Jesse. 
Thanks TS, and thanks for having eternal patience with us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 22, 2011, 07:03:43 PM
Quote from: "RK"

Totally agree with you RK. And as LMP arrived in LA, I think we should think if Elvis is in LA too, and if this is a special meeting not only for a birthday party but something else like Eliza and Murray cases. And like you said, something can be simmering. Let's wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions