all4loveandbelieve

After reflecting about this post most of the day,  If Bubbles were in the coffin, how can he fit? When Latoya visited Bubbles( if it is Bubbles) the chimp was humungous. I have a hard time believing it. Also how can the coroner do autopsy, wouldn't he know that it is not a human being but an animal? Wouldn't he ask questions? I am trying to understand also. But Souza like i said before AMAZING..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
After reflecting about this post most of the day,  If Bubbles were in the coffin, how can he fit? When Latoya visited Bubbles( if it is Bubbles) the chimp was humungous. I have a hard time believing it. Also how can the coroner do autopsy, wouldn't he know that it is not a human being but an animal? Wouldn't he ask questions? I am trying to understand also. But Souza like i said before AMAZING..

If the chimp was around 5'6", than he would fit. The monkey Latoya visited looks like an orangutan instead of a chimp, and if Bubbles died a few years ago, the monkey Latoya visited wasn't Bubbles after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "PureLove"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The theory sounds crazy but also sounds plausible at some points. Bubbles could be dead and that could be the reason why Latoya was crying when she saw that monkey and Mrs Jackson was sad too but I do not think that it was his body that was used for the autopsy and etc.

Quote from: "anewfan"
I mean no disrespect by asking the following questions. I am really wondering.

I am wondering why a chimp would need bleaching cream? (I feel goofy even typing that question, because it's so out there.) If he did have vitiligo, isn't the cream just for cosmetic purposes? Or does the cream help with pain? Would a chimp have to "look good?" I'm confused...maybe my brain doesn't allow me to think THAT far out of the box.

Also, I agree with SOL, there would have to be a lot more people involved if Bubbles was in fact the body.

The theory is entertaining, though. I guess we won't know how far out this hoax goes until Michael returns.

Agree anewfan. Bleaching cream is not used to get the pain and also Vitiligo doesn't give any physical pain. It doesn't make sense to me why a monkey would use a bleaching cream. :lol: No disrespect Souza, loved your theory and it cracked me up to think Bubbles with bleaching cream on his face :lol:

Michael had vitiligo IF he didn't make those white patches on his neck and hands with make-up for whatever reason. And I do not see any reason for him to create a vitiligo illusion because I don't believe that he wanted to become a white person and used Vitiligo as an excuse to bleach his skin and become white. He always said that he is proud of his race. He had vitiligo and with the depigmentation treatment he became white. I don't know if Bubbles had also vitiligo. Never saw any white patches on him.

I think that part was misunderstood. I never said that Bubbles used the cream. I meant Mike, IF he didn't had vitiligo. I'm not sure about that either, it's just that the cover of the new album and some other things made me think that he didn't. Pretending to have vitiligo would be a hell of a disguise and would throw a lot of people off. He could do whatever he wanted without people recognizing him. I am not saying it is a fact, because I am too confused about it myself when I look at some pictures. I only mention it as a possibility from my point of view and the new album cover reminded me again of that thought. It is the first cover since the Thriller album where we see him black again. It also has nothing to do with not wanting to be black, because I do believe he was proud to be a black man. If this was the case, it was for distraction and safety reasons. But like I said, when I see certain pictures it makes me doubt that theory, because we do see patches. But what is the meaning of the album cover in that case? Everything that has to do with MJ is full of symbolism, so this means something, I have no doubt about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RunFaYaLife

Sinderella ยป Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 pm
Shipment of Xanax and Prince Valium is on the way!

LOL!!

Needles to say to whoever posted the song lyrics to Monkey Business I LOVE that song...Yeeeeeeeeeeee!
I kinda had to chop it up for my sig line. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Souza if you are not right, you should be because this is just too funny!  

All this reminds me of Monkey Business.  On a hunch I looked this up and found that there were two movies made by this name.  One was a Marx Brothers movie where the inadvertently get mixed up in the mob.  The other was one which starred Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe.  In it, the chimp inadvertently discovers the secret of eternal youth.  Recall that Michael said he wanted to live forever.  Perhaps there's a connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Also, in reference to the "Monkey Business" lyrics... also contains the line "it's just too much for me"  Remember someone was asking about that line from "Behind the Mask" where they heard it before in another song.  Well, this song wasn't mentioned.  So connection there with Monkey Business and Behind the Mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "airieslady"
Also, in reference to the "Monkey Business" lyrics... also contains the line "it's just too much for me"  Remember someone was asking about that line from "Behind the Mask" where they heard it before in another song.  Well, this song wasn't mentioned.  So connection there with Monkey Business and Behind the Mask.
Oh, that's interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First : Souza i like you but  ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Second : i agree on the symbol of the monkey and the crowned king etc...And maybe Michael used Bubble as a symbol to say that he is "the monkey of the story"

Do I believe MJ froze his beloved pet, somehow his kid, to use the body for hoax purpose...i really doubt this.
I think some people spread the rumor Bubble was dead because they wanted to proove that the monkey was mistreated, which is wrong. I do believe 80kg monkey is not easy to deal with when you start to have a family life. All the TRUST you can put in an animal is nothing against the GUILT feeling you'll get when an accident will happen between your animal and your kids. Bubble is an animal, even if he lived the life of a human being...That must be my strong will not to humanize animals, but I do think Bubble was put in a center so he could live a chimp life and feel more comfortable when his strengh and his needs. Dealing social relationship with a 80kg pet is not that easy i think, even if MJ is "the best"  :roll:

BUT, what I notice is that Bubble was given to a center before all the mess. How could Michael be away for hoax purpose, with a 80kg chimp ??

Last : on the picture with Latoya, this is deff. a chimpanze, not an orang outang.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Souza....I'm glad you started out your post laughing, because I laughed so hard I had to quit reading numerous times :)))  This shows you're human and good natured.
 Great post.  Honest, that's amazing investigating.  I'm so glad we have you, and you are doing a great job, I have wanted to say this for quite awhile...picked a crazy time to tell you didn't I? :D
I really think there are tons of loose ends to gather on this theory, but I'm sure you can tie them up.  I'm excited to read them.  And I'm sure TMZ will be all over it, as here we'd been talking about where Jemaine is for a few days, I've msgd. them there asking, and Bam! they post!..  They watch us.  Hello TMZ.  Glad to have you as a messenger to us.
Keep on this for us Souza cuz I'm sorta ...lost??   :D  GREAT job, great investigating and really observing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I do not encounter but there is a video of Paris saying something of a monkey..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

So if the monkey theory is correct (and I for one, really hope it is  ;) perhaps there is a meaning to burying a monkey.  Ever hear of having a monkey on your back?  Did MJ finally get his freedom when he got that monkey off his back and buried it forever?  

Kinda reminds me of my favorite Robbie Williams song  Me and my Monkey.  It's a cautionary tail.  Don't tango in Las Vegas with a Monkey.

Some have connected Robbie to MJ.  Perhaps there's a message here.  In any case, it's really fun to watch.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

oops.  forgot the link

[youtube:1qnczomh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNVigqFEpM[/youtube:1qnczomh]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

HaHaHa I don't think he was thinking of the Jerry Springer Show when he penned this song...I think he was thinking about his Brother's and how his family has become SO dysfunctional.... :mrgreen: thazzz just my opinion.
Every time I wanna say it, it is
Just too much for me
Everybody's doin' it to somebody's love
It seems to me
I just can't believe the things I'm seein'
So just let it be
I might tell on you
So don't you start no stuff with me

Your brother's got kids with
your mother in law
I might drop dead about what I saw
I caught your mother, she doin' a dude
You can't like it that I'm lookin' right at you
Stop it, it's too much
Monkey business goin' down

I read the paper and I can't believe what's goin' round
Somebody's doin' it to somebody's up, somebody's down
The government won't pay my taxes and I'm really mad
My mouth might let it be
So don't you monkey shy with me

Your brother's got kids with
your mother in law
I might drop dead about what I saw

I caught your mother, she doin' a dude
You can't like it that I'm lookin' right at you
Your brother's gone and kissed
The mother in law
I might tell Dad about what I saw
Your brother didn't make a nickle, or dime too
Sittin' around tellin' how he did it to you
Stop it, it's too much
Monkey business goin' down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

:? Uh....

Questions: how could a thawed corpse of a primate EVER be mistaken for the dying body of a human being by medical professionals???? The feet, the hands, the general MUG of a monkey looks nothing like a man. Anyone would know the difference, especially a paramedic. Even an old man still looks like a human. Do you mean to say that MJ had the animal shaved before freezing? GROSS. :o  That he had the "southern" thumbs removed??? I don't know...this corpse mutilation of someone (I could plainly see previously) that he loved to death, is waaaaaay too creepy for me.  :shock: Yucky! The flesh of the dead is different than someone in the throws of death. They would KNOW by certain details (ick, no "spring" to the flesh...eeeuuuwww) that there had been no life in the body of the animal for days. And, er...by law, a dead animal would no way be allowed inside a human hospital, just for sanitation's sake, unless it were a shark attached to a living victim/patient.  

I'll accept it as a Fantastically creative metaphor, but, eeewww, not literally true. Have you been sleepin' in the poppies, dear?  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions