Re: TIAI January 25
January 25, 2011, 08:37:09 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I am confused about what to focus on here.  I feel obtuse.

Likewise! I feel like I am always behind and slow to understand some of this stuff.........never thought about obtuse, but it is perfect!  Can I be obtuse too???? :?
I count you as a blessing in this otherwise confusing as heck hoax  :)

Have a wonderful evening!
Blessings Always!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2011, 08:58:03 PM

SOL..you're right on the money except I'm beyond obtuse.  Considering I'm taking painkillers for whiplash and a broken nose...I most definitely won't be able to offer you, or anyone else, any assistance with this one.  I must have sat here and read that first page, over and over again, for about 20 minutes trying to figure out why the heck TS redirected us to 'that'...before I realized there was another 20 pages  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ahhh, the beauty of meds...I'll just go lay down again and recite that first page back to myself until I fall asleep.

TS....thanks, as always, for the redirect.  I will have to read it over when I'm in a different state of mind.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 25, 2011, 09:08:21 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"

Likewise! I feel like I am always behind and slow to understand some of this stuff.........never thought about obtuse, but it is perfect!  Can I be obtuse too???? :?
I count you as a blessing in this otherwise confusing as heck hoax  :)

Have a wonderful evening!
Blessings Always!

lol.  Yes, we can be obtuse together dear one. Thanks for keeping me company :)     You uncovered something at least and had a couple of good questions!  I can't even manage that with this one.   It's just such a big document, I wonder what TS actually wanted us to know about this document.  Is it just one thing or more than one?   :?  Oh well.  Welcome to obtuse-land until someone can help us lift the veil!

You have a great evening too wishing star.  I'm watching the state of union speech. :(

@BeTheChange: I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.  But you still have a sense of humor!  Hopefully the enlightenment about this is coming soon.   I hope you get better very soon and  pass the meds!  :)   Seriously, I pray that you heal quickly and I send lots of violet blue healing light your way {hugs}

love, light, peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 12:09:50 PM
I noticed on the bottom on pg 2 it says Murray is not to sedate people in the states of California, Nevada, Texas, and HAWAII??? I wasn't aware he was "licensed" or "practiced" in Hawaii in the first place.  :? If I'm not mistaken there recently has been some talk of Hawaii??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 01:20:38 PM
~Souza~, I think the link you have there, saying Apollo 11 blasted off on 11 July 1969 is incorrect. It lifted off on 16 July 1969. Please see this link. It only takes about four days to get there. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 01:33:04 PM
Doctors usually sign with either John Smith, md or phD or DVM ( vet) or whatever their doctorate is. The designation after your name indicates your doctorate. But, I guess it would also not be unheard of to have someone say Dr John Smith, MD. Legally, you have to include your credentials after your name (md, phD,...) , so that is the most important part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 26, 2011, 01:52:28 PM
StrangerInCalifornia I know I keep saying these past couple of days that I think Michael is in Hawaii.  Now, these comments make me think it even more.  Elizabeth there, LMP, and MJ3 ... and now, maybe Hawaii is a clue.....???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 26, 2011, 02:00:20 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
~Souza~, I think the link you have there, saying Apollo 11 blasted off on 11 July 1969 is incorrect. It lifted off on 16 July 1969. Please see this link. It only takes about four days to get there. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wiki vs. Nasa's official site. I think Nasa should be more accurate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 26, 2011, 02:35:17 PM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
I noticed on the bottom on pg 2 it says Murray is not to sedate people in the states of California, Nevada, Texas, and HAWAII??? I wasn't aware he was "licensed" or "practiced" in Hawaii in the first place.  :? If I'm not mistaken there recently has been some talk of Hawaii??
I did not know either ... Murray had 24 hours to notify the medical boards concerned about his suspension "Hey Everyone I'm SUSPENDED!" LOL ... TMZ provided us with the notifications and there was nothing sent to any medical board in Hawaii ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know why but I find it odd that they say:
This order is to cover the state of California, Nevada, Hawaii and anywhere else the defendant may be currently licensed in the United States.

.... shouldn't they know exactly where Murray practices?

This I don't understand and it actually makes me laugh I'm in a strange mood  :lol:
The defendant may not sedate people personally.

Well apart from some typos in this document ... I don't know what to think. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 27, 2011, 11:20:19 AM
~Souza~, Yes I agree, one would think it should and would be more accurate but I believe it is not. Apollo 11 landed on the Moon on 20 July 1969. It doesn't take around tens days to get to the Moon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Ok......really out there.....
When I hit the link to this redirect, I get the page just fine.
However, it's only at 34% of size......it always comes up 34%.  So I do my usual thing and up-size it so I can read it.
Do any of you have this thing happen as well?
For some reason, today I focused on the 34 or 34%
3+4 = 7    (again with the 7's)
I searched the number and found a good wikipedia site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there are some interesting things about the number.....including something about a Civil Procedure law...it's there towards the bottom.  I also found it interesting the wiki page was last modified......yes, January 25, 2011.
I said it was out there.......sometimes those hoax eyes look at everything little thing! LOL...........
Just thought I'd toss that out there.......
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 27, 2011, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Ok......really out there.....
When I hit the link to this redirect, I get the page just fine.
However, it's only at 34% of size......it always comes up 34%.  So I do my usual thing and up-size it so I can read it.
Do any of you have this thing happen as well?
For some reason, today I focused on the 34 or 34%
3+4 = 7    (again with the 7's)
I searched the number and found a good wikipedia site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there are some interesting things about the number.....including something about a Civil Procedure law...it's there towards the bottom.  I also found it interesting the wiki page was last modified......yes, January 25, 2011.
I said it was out there.......sometimes those hoax eyes look at everything little thing! LOL...........
Just thought I'd toss that out there.......
Blessings Always!

Yes but 55%  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal