No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: TIAI January 23
January 22, 2011, 11:08:40 PM
I wonder whose birthday is being referred to...TS's maybe?  Happy Birthday TS..?  :lol:

It makes my internet window shrink when I go to it, weird.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 11:14:32 PM
Ok, wow- this is SO strange.  One of my friend who I met on the Internet about a year ago (yeah, I know, odd; and it was through Michaeling activites) and who has been VERY secretive about many things- anyway, her birthday is today (1-23).  

Ok, I will go google now who else has birthdays today...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 22, 2011, 11:28:42 PM
There will BE NO BIRTHDAYS THIS YEAR.....muahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You got a head whoopin comin\'! I will whoop your head!

January 22, 2011, 11:32:27 PM
So far, Caroline of Moncacco and John Hancock (signer of the Declaration of Independence) stand out.  John Hancock would go with the Independence/Freedom theme, and it also makes me think of Michael's 1998 signature (as we say, put your John Hancock here- when saying sign something).
So, signature or signing /not signing could tie in...

In that light- July 4th is the Birtday of our Nation...Independence Day, Fireworks...

Or, it IS someone's birtday....AHHHHH- Nobody in the family stands out.  LMP's birtday is coming up 2-2.  Elvis' birthday just passed.  Prince's birthday is also coming up in February.  

Think, think....

Thanks, TS- I really didn't want to go to bed anyway... lol. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

RunFaYaLife

January 22, 2011, 11:46:50 PM
There will BE NO BIRTHDAYS THIS YEAR.....muahahaha

YES!!!!

Or ...............we will all be 111. ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 11:56:39 PM
hmmm... Just saying... Next birthday is Prince on feb 13th on same day than Grammy awards,

and there is Conrad Murray's birthday on feb. 19th, maybe the trial could end on the birthday of Murray... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 12:09:38 AM
Quote from: "julia142"
hmmm... Just saying... Next birthday is Prince on feb 13th on same day than Grammy awards,

and there is Conrad Murray's birthday on feb. 19th, maybe the trial could end on the birthday of Murray... :D

Well, if MIchael could perform this year, that surely would be the best birthday...(Remember Paris' speech last year?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

January 23, 2011, 12:59:24 AM
well the previous redirect was about Elvis's 76th birthday, and perhaps LMP being in LA because of that. so maybe this redirect is about Elvis/Jesse having the best birthday ever, and TS would know because...? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 23, 2011, 01:17:14 AM
I found this but don't know if this is warm or cold on the trail.
"the best birthday gift ever"
[youtube:20lgbre6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZK-VrR21s[/youtube:20lgbre6]
This sounds like his come-back song. :)

Just Pretend
Just pretend I didn't go
When I walked away, I heard you say
If you need me, you know what to do
I knew it then, I'd be back again
Just pretend I'm right there with you

And I'll come flying to you, oh yes
All the crying is true

Oh, I will hold you and love you again
But until then, well just pretend

Oh, it's funny but I can't recall the things
We said or why you're crying
But now I know it was wrong to go
I belong here by your side
[ From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 23, 2011, 01:23:37 AM
Happy Birthday!

25th birthday...

January 23, 1986, Walldorf Astoria, NYC
Rock'n' Roll Hall of Fame

A handful of artists are inducted into the Hall of Fame in an annual induction ceremony, historically held at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City. The first group of inductees, inducted on January 23, 1986, included James Brown, Little Richard, Elvis Presley, Fats Domino, Ray Charles, Chuck Berry, Sam Cooke, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, and Jerry Lee Lewis.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael joined in 2001.

There is some criticism about the rules of who will be nominated etc.

Criticism
Letter sent to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame from the Sex Pistols.

The main criticism of the Hall of Fame is that the nomination process is controlled by a few individuals who are not musicians, such as founder Jann Wenner (who has filled the position of managing editor for Rolling Stone magazine), former foundation director Suzan Evans, and writer Dave Marsh, reflecting their tastes rather than the views of the rock world as a whole. A former member of the nominations board once commented that "At one point Suzan Evans lamented the choices being made because there weren't enough big names that would sell tickets to the dinner. That was quickly remedied by dropping one of the doo-wop groups being considered in favor of a 'name' artist...I saw how certain pioneering artists of the '50s and early '60s were shunned because there needed to be more name power on the list, resulting in '70s superstars getting in before the people who made it possible for them. Some of those pioneers still aren't in today."[19] According to Fox News, petitions with tens of thousands of signatures were also being ignored, and some groups that were signed with certain labels or companies or were affiliated with various committee members have even been put up for nomination with no discussion at all.[19] The committee has also been accused of largely ignoring certain genres.[20] According to author Brett Milano, "entire genres get passed over, particularly progressive rock, '60s Top 40, New Orleans funk and a whole lot of black music."[21]

Another criticism is that too many artists are inducted. In fifteen years, 97 different artists have been inducted.[22] A minimum of 50% of the vote is needed to be inducted, although the final percentages are not announced and a certain number of inductees (five in 2009) is set before the ballots are shipped.[22] The committee usually nominates a small number of artists (12 in 2010) from an increasing number of different genres. Several voters, including Joel Selvin, himself a former member of the nominating committee, didn't submit their ballots in 2007 because they didn't feel that any of the candidates were truly worthy.[23]

The surviving members of the British punk rock band The Sex Pistols, inducted in 2006, maintained their anti-establishment image by refusing to attend the ceremony, calling the museum "a piss stain".[24]

Interestingly, the URL hompage of the R'n'R hall of fame currently delivers:
[attachment=0:my6nxz1h]rockhall_com_502error.jpg[/attachment:my6nxz1h]

Makes me smile because
1) 5+2 = 7 (I'm kidding)
2) the technical error is described as:
A server (not necessarily a Web server) is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfil the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) to access the requested URL. This server received an invalid response from an upstream server it accessed to fulfil the request.

This problem is due to poor IP communication between back-end computers, possibly including the Web server at the site you are trying to visit.

Seems to fit the general communication and decision issues that were described on wiki?
Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:25:32 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Serenitys_Dream

January 23, 2011, 01:25:24 AM
[youtube:3uc4jjg1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWHgUO86gW0[/youtube:3uc4jjg1]

[youtube:3uc4jjg1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzAC5L4j0kY[/youtube:3uc4jjg1]

[youtube:3uc4jjg1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOJp_PnCB8[/youtube:3uc4jjg1]

:D

It also depends where you are in the world because here in western Canada/US it is still January 22, 2011 and not the 23rd yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 01:49:19 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "julia142"

Well, if MIchael could perform this year, that surely would be the best birthday...(Remember Paris' speech last year?)

Two things:

1)Does anyone have the transcript of exactly what Paris said at the Grammy's last year when accepting with her brother, Prince, the Lifetime Achievement Award bestowed upon her dad? I've always felt that Paris is ONE SMART COOKIE and what may have appeared on the surface to be the speech of a child who was overwhelmed and tripping over what she meant to say, may instead have been the following: she said EXACTLY what she meant to say and exactly what she was TOLD to say....you know....as in a SCRIPT....just like at the end of the Memorial....a SCRIPT...have we forgetten that she was clearly wearing an ear piece on the Staples Center Stage? ...that you can clearly see Uncle Randy giving her the cue?.....since then. she has flat out told us she wants to be an actress...she has flat out told us that she and her dad do "little improvs"....all I'm saying is that there are some possible dots to connect here.

2)I recently watched a Hoax Video (sorry, can't remember who made it, but I found it through the Forum) that centered on the idea of Michael appearing in some fashion at the upcoming 2011 Grammy's....like the stage is set for it, if you see the clues....very interesting, I must say...even though I personally fear the timing is not yet right for him to Bam....but wouldn't that be THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER for young 14 (!) year old Prince....14 being a very Jacksonesque number....7 x 2!!!

I think I'm really liking the TIAI nugget for today!!!

Peace, y'all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

January 23, 2011, 01:52:01 AM
@Serenity Dreams- Yeah, I thought of the time lag, too.  Also, if we go by California time, it also would not have been the 23rd yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

Grace

January 23, 2011, 01:53:30 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
@Serenity Dreams- Yeah, I thought of the time lag, too.  Also, if we go by California time, it also would not have been the 23rd yet.
Maybe TS is not in CA right now?
The world is a lot bigger than good old Cali ;)

Oh and I forgot:
could be Michael's birthday as well - so Happy Birthday !  ;)

Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:59:35 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal