Exhibition at the 02
December 19, 2009, 04:04:19 AM
This video is placed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But there are zoo much weird things...his friend Marlon Brando is presenting it.
Of course at first the letter from Miko (his son), but that is not all..

The Rolls Royce ia an other one then the one they pusched into the transporttruck
Angel on the Rolls..with Neverlandsymbol (crown)
The rocket from the clip leave me alone is putted next to de statue of Historie and its very weird Marlon mentions it is the Thrillerstatue wich is NOT.
The jacket at 4.25 has lots of symbols, like a white eagle behind a shield, there is also a tekst on the left shoulder. And the 7 on his arm.

And this tekst:

"i feel i was chosen as an instrument to give music, love and harmony to the world. Michael Jackson"
( is this past or present tence..this sentece bothers me) It looks like past tence..why would Michael talks in past tence.

Then i came to this..a DejaVU feeling again....this was in april 2009...It would be a public sale for michaels presumed financial problems, but suddenly they took it all back...strange isn't it. The xhibition at the 02 looks exactly as the "public sale". Also very strange because IF he had financial problems WHY would he hire a home at Carolwoodsdrive for 100.000 a month. Doesn't make sence..
[youtube:2yj0vxy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_v6SJr1-qo[/youtube:2yj0vxy8]

[youtube:2yj0vxy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMKnTPAfZUY[/youtube:2yj0vxy8]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Exhibition at the 02
December 19, 2009, 07:18:28 AM
I have read in several sources it was AEG and not Michael who was paying for the rental of his house. I thought the cancellation of the sale of his stuff was very strange and iffy, I think it was all stopped and sorted as the hoax was planned and those in on it know after a death there is $$$$$$$$$(like Elvis) Sorry to say this guys but I think that was part reason for the hoax. What did he owe the world? Apart from his dedicated fans the whole world ridiculed and insulted him, even before 05 but after 05 was sad to see all the hate aimed at Michael. Yes, he has many many fans now but where were they before? It is like closing the gate when the horse has gone. What also makes me think is $$$$ is the fact that it is nigh on £15 entrance to the exhibition and another £15 for a programme. How can a family of say 4 or 5 pay this?
To live out your life in peace and hiding you will need enough money to make it possible-think about it!
I still till love/admire him and not knocking or critisising him. If I am right -Good on yer Mike, you pulled it off and I don't blame you at all! It is the art of one-upmanship!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 19, 2009, 12:50:52 PM
I find that letter to Mike at the end very very interesting especially that the date on it says "26"009!    That's right Miko....like he told you to. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 12:53:11 PM
Marlon Brando is presenting it???  He died in 2004???    :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 20, 2009, 03:27:54 AM
this article says the sale was cancelled because of threatnings by Thome Thome (i don't believe Michael would threatening anyone) but read.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Julien’s statement continues: "He told us that Dr. Tohme and Michael Jackson wanted to give the message to us that "our lives are at stake and there will be bloodshed."...
Quite strange..the article is from march 24 2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 06:58:08 AM
I find this action thing weird. It feels like Thome was too much in control of Michael's life. I mean first he accepts the action, then changes his mind....just like that? Maybe Thome was the one who wanted it stopped! Michael felt manipulated and saw an option in faking his death to escape this nightmare! Is just a thought....I don't know anymore. But they knew something then they decided to cancel the action.  :roll:  Otherwise why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions