Its herTopic starter

Hello...It's Me, Not My Shadow...
January 24, 2011, 01:40:06 AM
Hi there. I thought I was going to get by without an introduction, after being here over a year, but the other day, it was brought to my attention that there is an imposter with my user name online :o . I was going to change my username, but I don't want to. Too mad, at having to. Anyway, all the ones I thought of were stupid ("been her"), so I'll keep the one I started with, even if it is improper grammar, and I am forced to share it. :roll: MJ will be probably be back soon, and I probably won't be needing it too much longer. Anyway, if that one ever comes here, she'll have to change her name. :lol:

I just want to say that there are no cheesecake pictures of me online, or in anyone's hands. There used to be a single photo of just my face, grinning ear to ear like a goofball who just inherited a windmill stuffed with DVDs and M&Ms, :roll:  :oops:  but that one was it, and even it would be history, if I could remember how to get into the account. :roll: (I hope it has been administratively scrapped due to lack of use...)

I am here because I want to keep a finger on MJ's LIVING pulse, (I beLIEve this is the best place) and be among those who learn and understand what he's doing before the rest of the world gets it. He is the most fascinating man of our time!! I appreciate every single bit of information and ideas people here have come up with in investigating this hoaxed death. I appreciate all the work which the Admins have done on MJ's behalf, and have prepared for all to read. I am here for the adventure. I'm here to learn.  I am here for support. And I love reading all you guys!

Wishing you Peace, Joy and much Love in 2011 :)

I am "its her", gosh darn it.
 :P
Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:48:42 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Re: Hello...It's Me, Not My Shadow...
January 24, 2011, 01:48:10 AM
hi its her
 thanks for letting everyone know about this other person using your name.
i will watch out for her.
you private instant message me alot so i know this is really you.
i hope you are doing good i have been really busy .
yeah i know how you feel knowing there is another person using your name.
this happened to me on facebook but i still kept my name .
my real friends know who i am so its okay.
hope i hear from you soon
love mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its herTopic starter

January 24, 2011, 01:55:35 AM
Thank you, Mjfjei7777.  :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

January 24, 2011, 02:12:44 AM
Oh gosh It's her, does that mean you have a double?!! Sorry, couldn't resist, that's what all these months of being here has done to my mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

January 24, 2011, 06:02:58 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
I am here because I want to keep a finger on MJ's LIVING pulse, (I beLIEve this is the best place) and be among those who learn and understand what he's doing before the rest of the world gets it. He is the most fascinating man of our time!! I appreciate every single bit of information and ideas people here have come up with in investigating this hoaxed death. I appreciate all the work which the Admins have done on MJ's behalf, and have prepared for all to read. I am here for the adventure. I'm here to learn.  I am here for support. And I love reading all you guys!  :P

Hi Its her. I've also seen my user name - commenting on a hoax related YT video I think - but my user name is common and I don't post often enough to be confused with someone else.    

Your last paragraph - I feel the same way and I agree with you...  

Nobody Does It Better...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Well, not every word - but you get the idea)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 24, 2011, 06:42:01 AM
:lol:  ever who this is obviously knows you not or they would realize that you are a unique individual who can not be replicated.

love and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RunFaYaLife

January 25, 2011, 12:55:27 AM
WoW

Although I do not know you...
I am glad you brought that to everyone's attention.
Using someone elses user name is kind of weird....
When I registered I just assumed that if you happen to try and register a user name that was already registered the board would kick you back and tell you so.
Silly meee. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its herTopic starter

January 25, 2011, 02:25:33 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
WoW

Although I do not know you...
I am glad you brought that to everyone's attention.
Using someone elses user name is kind of weird....
When I registered I just assumed that if you happen to try and register a user name that was already registered the board would kick you back and tell you so.
Silly meee. lol
The other one is not on this board. And if she tried to register here, she would have to change her name. So, you were right, as you thought. I just was stunned to see my MJ hoax site username on a little girl posing and posting pix. That is not me at all!! I don't think she meant to be a "thief"---just coincidence...but I DO mean to separate myself from association with the name as she wears it.

@ Suspicious mind, You are TOO nice. There is not another like YOU either! :D

@ Elsa, Thank you for the link. Not only are you correct--NObody does it better than Michael Jackson :!: But also, I LOOOOOOVE Carly Simon! :D

@ Curls, Not a double, exactly... more like a "cootie"... :lol:  

I know what you mean, too. I make this Hoax-face:  :o , at least once every day, now!  :lol: I am so glad I found this website :!:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

RunFaYaLife

January 25, 2011, 02:43:45 AM
The other one is not on this board. And if she tried to register here, she would have to change her name. So, you were right, as you thought. I just was stunned to see my MJ hoax site username on a little girl posing and posting pix. That is not me at all!! I don't think she meant to be a "thief"---just coincidence...but I DO mean to separate myself from association with the name as she wears it.

Oh Okay....NOW I get it. ...pleading the 'duh' amendment.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2011, 03:51:12 PM
God, I hope you are not referring to me.  I used this name because I have always thought of MJ as my shadow.  I have been a fan since the very beginning with the J5, he was always there with me at all times over the years.  IF, this is me you are referring to, I did not intend to steal anyone's name.  

But after reading, you say this person is not on this site, so I guess it's not me  :D

Anyway, I am confused as to what your username is, or was.  Is it MeandMyshadow?  I'm just going by the title to this thread.  :?

And since I have been a fan since the beginning, guess that makes me not a little girl  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 25, 2011, 04:41:12 PM
Hi, Its Her !   I  Love some of your posts on the forum - Thank YouSo Much!!  =D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its herTopic starter

January 25, 2011, 09:37:31 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
God, I hope you are not referring to me.  I used this name because I have always thought of MJ as my shadow.  I have been a fan since the very beginning with the J5, he was always there with me at all times over the years.  IF, this is me you are referring to, I did not intend to steal anyone's name.  

But after reading, you say this person is not on this site, so I guess it's not me  :D

Anyway, I am confused as to what your username is, or was.  Is it MeandMyshadow?  I'm just going by the title to this thread.  :?
And since I have been a fan since the beginning, guess that makes me not a little girl  ;)

Hi MeandMyShadow.  Don't even worry. YOU didn't steal anything. No one can have the same user names on this Forum. I was referring to someone else, who is not on this board here, but online, a potential loose cannon. :o  :lol:

Now I myself feel like a trespasser. :P  :oops:  :!:  Honest---I didn't see your name until yesterday, and I was purely using an old figure of speech, not referring to you. My user name is "its her". Nice to make your acquaintance!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its herTopic starter

January 25, 2011, 09:44:43 PM
Quote from: "skyways"
Hi, Its Her !   I  Love some of your posts on the forum - Thank YouSo Much!!  =D

Hi Skyways! Thank you for the kind words. :) How nice of you to tell me this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 25, 2011, 10:03:58 PM
...Love your sense of humor :)

If I see a post on a different site from It's her I'll say "It's you"!..."No, I mean it's her"! "No, I mean you are her"! - well, you get the picture. I'll stick up for you - and good to know in case I come across the cheesecake picture. I'll def know "it's her" the imposter, and not "it's her" the cool chick that has one picture with the cheesy grin on the internet. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its herTopic starter

January 25, 2011, 10:58:51 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
...Love your sense of humor :)

If I see a post on a different site from It's her I'll say "It's you"!..."No, I mean it's her"! "No, I mean you are her"! - well, you get the picture. I'll stick up for you - and good to know in case I come across the cheesecake picture. I'll def know "it's her" the imposter, and not "it's her" the cool chick that has one picture with the cheesy grin on the internet. Blessings :)
Why thank you! From one nut to another, here is a secret:  don't go looking for my picture--it has the power to scare rats out of town, and make humans my loyal subjects forever and ever, by my hypnotic googley eyes! (KIDDING) (about the For Ever part :P )

I didn't mean (not really) that this girl is an imposter on purpose, just because this got my joy for a moment :o ... I am not rallying troops or anything...(and I know you are kidding too ;) )

It just makes me :?  kind of nervous, you know? I have to explain MYSELF enough, without possibly having to explain her, (as me! :shock: ) too!! :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: (Heck, she may have even had the name first :?  And perhaps I would embarrass her as well, hanging out with a dead man and his beLIEvers every night for almost two years)  :P 2 Bad  2 Bad :D  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions