No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
No body. No one died.

Ultimately, I'm still with you on this bec.  It's a trap-door clown illusion is all. I think intently on everyone's theory about a body and they mostly make sense too, but when I  look at that one pic with "the body" being transported and drapped in white, it's obvious there is no body there.  The stretcher is flat as a surf board.  Look at the feet of it. And where's the head?  :lol:   I can't stop laughing today. Hope I'm not totally losing it.  :lol:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "angelshadow"
Dr. Murray -- Dead Body Found in Courthouse Sweep

Just hours before Dr. Conrad Murray was scheduled to appear at an L.A. County courthouse today for his arraignment in the death of Michael Jackson ... officials discovered a dead body in a sweep of the grounds ... TMZ has learned.

Several officers were doing their daily sweep of the premises to wake up the homeless and shoo them away before court opens ... when they came across a homeless person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

We're told the coroner has already been called to the scene.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, I am reading and reading.....How does this article relate to Murray at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
.....a [homeless] person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

This notice need not be true.
For me, it's much more likely to be a message in code released by Michael and TMZ.  ;)
If it were true, perhaps Murray would have nothing to do with it. So his name did not have to be in the news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MissG

Several officers were doing their daily sweep of the premises to wake up the homeless and shoo them away before court opens ... when they came across a homeless person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

IDK what to make out of this and why the connection with Murray.
Lets assume, as an hypothesis,  that Murray took the homeless dead guy to Michael´s bed to help him or revive him, could that action become a criminal offense?

I just find very odd this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

What we need to find out if they do "sweeps" of the area all the time?  Or is this done because of MJ's hearings?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Probably a 'routine sweep' for this hearing only. I only see TMZ reports of this odd story. So a coroner is called - because there's a dead body. There was no coroner called at MJ's home when he was supposedly already dead. Thinking of that saying, sweep it under the carpet. Somebody is trying to hide the dirt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

That doesn't even look like a body unless they crunched him up in a ball. Seems like a load of BS! Just like the white sheet body was flat or moving. They sure don't do bodies in a bag very well, on purpose! ;)
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Wishingstar
The capital letters of the article's title are:
DMDBFCS

51 = DMDBFCS = Michael
But this one was worth waiting for! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "shelby61"
What we need to find out if they do "sweeps" of the area all the time?  Or is this done because of MJ's hearings?

True - this seems highly unusual, don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

sweeps; isn't there some term regarding tv ratings that happens during a certain period of time.

forgive me guys. i think my brain has just been pushed to the edge lately :oops:  :lol:  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefari

That body looks like a round garbage bag full of every day trash unless they found a hacked up "in pieces" body. Oh man I hope they are not trying to say that someone took out a body in a trash bag at Michael's house that day. Yeesh. Or maybe a homeless person died up in Michael's house on June 25th 09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Who said this isn't just a TMZ story?  Who's to say those were not a actors and TMZ was filming?  Is anyone here in California and can check the newspapers, not an article copied from TMZ??  I'll look on line for a newspaper to see if I can find anything about it.  But, to me...it's a plant.  TMZ or Michael with another
"set"...and a message.  WHAT IS THE MESSAGE we can gather from it?  I think you all have great ideas about  the body being sleeping vs dead and how that was Michael also, in regards to the coma vs dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Good one suspiciousmind!  I had totally forgot about this.
Chilling to say the least!
Thanks for posting it!
Have a wonderful evening!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The title sounds like it was Dr. Murray's dead body found in the courthouse :shock: ...got scared for a sec there.  I wonder why there isnt a clear photo of that pic.  Looks more like a garbage bag to me, and not a covered dead body.  Maybe the whole trial is garbage :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions