Quote from: "Victor"
Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death

7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

Judge Michael Pastor ruled earlier this month that there is enough evidence to force Murray to stand trial.

Today's brief arraignment is part of the process.

The trial date is set for March 28.

If convicted, Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at  KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your sig pic is very funny. Maybe Michael wanted to do this her whole life. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Very cool!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

finfin

Thanks to @seeingclues on Twitter
Zoomed in view of the stuffed bunny near Conrad Murray in court. Any explanation for this being in the courtroom? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 2 hours ago via Twitpic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
And he will be convicted for manslaughter. But not homicide. Then defense will appeal, another time to wait.
But if we believe Michael is dead, then it should be homicide, not manslaughter. But no one will dig that far, unless prosecution appeals. AND IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, then he should appear right there with his story and camera tape?
If Michael does not appear, then I don't know what  to think. Then when? Maybe never.  

:D

Thank you for sharing this! So, I wonder if Murray will be wearing read when he appears on March 28th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
believers are fast in making videos :lol:

[youtube:36tczmkp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV5EpIHhPs[/youtube:36tczmkp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "finfin"
Zoomed in view of the stuffed bunny near Conrad Murray in court. Any explanation for this being in the courtroom? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh my gosh...this takes us back to the first court proceedings with the taxi, etc. Now, we have the white bunny (magic). This is great. I also saw in the TMZ picture that there is a poster in the chair...what is on that poster? Is it of an airplane? The colors are red and yellow :)

After seeing Ms Katherine's interview, this has lifted my spirits. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Michael Jackson case: Dr. Conrad Murray pleads not guilty [Updated]

Michael Jackson’s personal physician described himself as “an innocent man” during a Los Angeles Superior Court hearing Tuesday in which a judge set a March date for his trial in the pop star’s death.

Asked how he pleaded to the charge of involuntary manslaughter, Dr. Conrad Murray began, “Your honor, I am an innocent man -- "

“What’s your plea?” Judge Michael Pastor interrupted.

“Therefore, I plead not guilty,” Murray said.

The physician, who faces a maximum of four years in prison, surprised the judge by invoking his right to a speedy trial, meaning the case would have to begin by March 28.

Pastor remarked on the rarity of a defendant invoking his speedy-trial right but set jury selection for March 28. The judge said his “inclination” was to allow television coverage of the trial, which the defense said was likely to last two months.

Jackson died June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol, which Murray told police he had been using to treat the singer’s chronic insomnia.

Murray’s attorneys said at a preliminary hearing earlier this month that there was evidence Jackson injected or drank a fatal amount of the drug when the physician wasn’t looking.

[For the record, 9:49 a.m.: A previous version of this post incorrectly stated the case would have to begin by March 2 for Murray to receive his right to a speedy trial.]

[For the record, 10:15 a.m.: An earlier version of this post incorrectly reported the date of Jackson's death as June 29, 2009.]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "finfin"

Oh my gosh...this takes us back to the first court proceedings with the taxi, etc. Now, we have the white bunny (magic). This is great. I also saw in the TMZ picture that there is a poster in the chair...what is on that poster? Is it of an airplane? The colors are red and yellow :)

After seeing Ms Katherine's interview, this has lifted my spirits. Blessings!

Looks like a broken heart on the poster and a Coca cola button on the bunny ...Keep an eye on coca cola. sponsored by
[youtube:2mhqig3v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Uy1UN97Jc[/youtube:2mhqig3v]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

hi, fellow beLIEvers, I thought one think:

A pink panther at court it reminds me of the INSPECTOR CLUSEAU’S CLUES by DOVE You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and the parallel coincidence of:
25/01/11 Murray at court says: I AM INNOCENT MAN

25/01/10 when DOVE announces his final message: THE GREATES SHOW ON EARTH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
TMZ changed the article in the meantime including that "I am an innocent man" and "not guilty" phrases, emphasising that CM pleaded not guilty?

Remember, a while ago, lyrics, handwritten by Michael surfaced, titled Innocent Man.

I'm at work, so I can't find them- but I will do so later.

Omg- the Barnum Connection just put me on my butt!!!

And the bunny...what a day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "PureLove"

[youtube:l9mb9a3q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV5EpIHhPs[/youtube:l9mb9a3q]
They sure are fast. They have had lots of time for practice in making hoax vids.

This is what is odd to me also: When the judge was reading the charge he started to say on or about... but didn't finish his sentence and give the date of June 25th 2009.

Murray did not stand up nor did his attorneys when addressing the court while pleading "Your honor I am an Innocent man"... Every time I have appeared before a judge I always stand and so does my lawyer, it is a sign of respect.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
TMZ changed the article in the meantime including that "I am an innocent man" and "not guilty" phrases, emphasising that CM pleaded not guilty?

Remember, a while ago, lyrics, handwritten by Michael surfaced, titled Innocent Man.

I'm at work, so I can't find them- but I will do so later.

Omg- the Barnum Connection just put me on my butt!!!

And the bunny...what a day!

Here is a pic of the Innocent Man lyrics ( or poem).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

paula-c

SoldierofLOVE wrote:
scorpionchik wrote:
And he will be convicted for manslaughter. But not homicide. Then defense will appeal, another time to wait.
But if we believe Michael is dead, then it should be homicide, not manslaughter. But no one will dig that far, unless prosecution appeals. AND IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, then he should appear right there with his story and camera tape?
If Michael does not appear, then I don't know what to think. Then when? Maybe never.

:o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

[youtube:3uqj5rsa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV5EpIHhPs[/youtube:3uqj5rsa]
They sure are fast. They have had lots of time for practice in making hoax vids.

This is what is odd to me also: When the judge was reading the charge he started to say on or about... but didn't finish his sentence and give the date of June 25th 2009.

Murray did not stand up nor did his attorneys when addressing the court while pleading "Your honor I am an Innocent man"... Every time I have appeared before a judge I always stand and so does my lawyer, it is a sign of respect.

Peace

I have to amend my statement...I should have watched TMZ's clip first before I commented. The judge did say the date and it went like it should have. I also heard the judge say you may remain seated. This is a good example to me how info can get distorted when certain words are omitted when watching a hoax video.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

[youtube:2988nduc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV5EpIHhPs[/youtube:2988nduc]

Peace

Exactly! I was like "woah the dudes are so relaxed and comfortable. Shouldn't they need to stand up?". Thank you so much for clearing this up. I also never saw someone who sits down when talking to the judge. This is so weird. In a good way lol
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

[youtube:3nbbielq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV5EpIHhPs[/youtube:3nbbielq]

Peace

I have to amend my statement...I should have watched TMZ's clip first before I commented. The judge did say the date and it went like it should have. I also heard the judge say you may remain seated. This is a good example to me how info can get distorted when certain words are omitted when watching a hoax video.

Peace

but still don't they look so comfortable in front of the judge? Look at the attorneys. This seems weird to me still. Why would the judge tell him to remain seated?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions